My mother's passing in my Charts

Fz hb

Hi everyone

I want to know if there are indications of my mother's passing in my natal, SR, and progressed charts.

She passed away on 26th January 6:50 am
I dont have her exact birth date or time. So I want to know if mine indicates anything.

even a small indication would help, please share your observations

thankyou

Attachments

• fz natal.jpg
    fz natal.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 25
  • fhhzsr2020.jpg
    fhhzsr2020.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 26
  • prog2020.jpg
    prog2020.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 30

Cary2

Banned
Solar arc Moon and solar arc Venus both moved to conjunct natal Saturn. Plus the solar arc Mars/Pluto midpoint moved to conjunct Mars.

Last edited:

Fz hb

Solar arc Moon and solar arc Venus both moved to conjunct natal Saturn. Plus the solar arc Mars/Pluto midpoint moved to conjunct Mars.

Thank you Cary for looking into this. Just one question, does solar arc mean progression or solar return?

Cary2

Banned
Thank you Cary for looking into this. Just one question, does solar arc mean progression or solar return?

It is neither; it is a direction. Think of a direction as a progression, but moving planets all, or nearly all, move by the same rate.

I use the combination of solar arc directions and transits for predictive work or retrodictive work as here. I often also add secondary progressions to the mix.

Solar arc direction was popular with the late Noel Tyl, with Charles Carter, and with the German schools. Move all the natal planets and points by the span of the solar arc. The solar arc is the measure of degrees the secondary progressed Sun has traveled in the specified time in life. I noticed the location of the secondary progressed Sun in the chart you provided and then moved all factors of the natal chart by that measure.

My condolences, Fz hb. Sorry for your loss.

Frisiangal

Hi,
It's a personal view that the once-in-a-lifetime events that produce a life-changing effect see more of a relevance of secondary progressions than solar arc directions. I'm not implying that hypothetical S.A.D's do not work: They are uncannily accurate, yet they do appear to be relevant only during the applying, exact, and separating 3 year period they are in effect, after which the effect 'fades' and wears off. Secondary progressions have a greater and invariably lasting impact.

A secondary progressed chart is seldom read in its own right; its positions are placed against the natal chart

Mother is usually associated with the Moon, perhaps the 4th (as home-maker) or 10th (outer authority) houses, the 5th house of parent-child relationship. In casses of leaving the physical world, Pluto's finality would seem more relevant than Saturn's endings. There can be an association with the 8th house.

With an accurate birth time, it can be seen that secondary progressed Sun has crossed the I.C. to enter the 4th house. This can be associated with a defining effect upon your home life, perhaps sudden as s.p. Sun's position sextiles natal Uranus in the 5th house. Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius on the 8th house cusp. S.p. I.C. has crossed 5th house cusp.

S.p. Moon has reached 5*degrees Aquarius where it makes an exact degree square aspect with natal Pluto. The applying T-square it forms in the s.p. chart can be an indication of what your feelings are going through..... which only you can determine.
Transit Saturn in only now conjoining s.p. Moon; Tr. Pluto is crossing natal Desc., thus opposing natal Asc.
'Delayed shock', grief, and what her passing further means may only now be hitting you.

Further transits and S.A.D's (which I have not calculated) will also, over time, have their effect.

My condolences and sympathy upon your loss.

Cary2

Banned
Secondary progressed positions are also a big help. SP Moon is much swifter than the other sp planets, so it is often a trigger that helps to determine exact time of the event as it reinforces the meaning of the event. In the case mentioned, sp Moon square to sp.Pluto is very helpful because it is fast moving, not because it is slow moving.

Also sp.Mars square n. Moon is supportive of the prediction. It is much easier to retrodict with the benefit of hind sight.

When both sa.Moon and sa.Venus conjunct n.Saturn it is outstanding because a close natal conjunction is outstanding, and its collision with n.Saturn is thus more outstanding. In practice, I would see painful sadness (Venus/Moon/Saturn) and loss (Saturn). Seeing n.Mars=sa.Pluto/sa.Mars would add to the whole. Now, we see sp.Mars squaring n.Moon, which supports the whole. Mars is often associated with loss, death, and danger.

In transits, Mars is less dramatic, but in sp and sa it is much more ominous because it is moving slowly, and its aspects have a once-in-a-lifetime quality.

Fz hb

Thank you Frisingial. Really appreciate your kindness and support.

I had noticed progressed Moon and Mars aspecting natal Moon, Venus, and Pluto, Sun-Uranus aspect in progression, and some aspects of slow moving transiting planets to my natal North Node and Descendant. But I believed them to be related to my health(as I already have a lot of health issues) due to their rulership of my Natal Ascendant, 5th, 8th, and 11th houses.

I had thought that this time again my health would change my personal and professional life trajectory, turns out it wasnt mine but my mother's.

Thank you

Fz hb

Thank you Cary2,

The reason I posted the progressed chart was because Moon rules my Ascendant and Mars rules my North Node. I have been concerned about these two aspecting the natal trio of Moon, Venus, and Pluto for a while. This trio usually lands me in trouble whenever it is activated by transit or SP, or even SR. and the last time my North Node received so much attention(by transit, SP, and SR), my life turned upside down.

I was oblivious to their working in SA. Now I am wondering what they would do when they hit natal Juno next year or natal Uranus.

Thank you for bringing importance of Solar Arc up, I have started reading about it.

Really appreciate your time and support at this time