Hard transits of Uranus and Saturn to Venus, ASC and Sun

xcessdenied

Here’s a chart link: https://imgur.com/gallery/G2mac7h

Hi everyone. I am looking for some insights into my Uranus square Venus and Saturn opposite Venus transits. Venus is in my first house,, conjunction ASC. How can I expect these transits to manifest?
I am in a long term relationship, finances have been down due to pandemic but nothing more than how it affected million others.

I am quite depressed lately. But I do have a moody tendency to begin with. How can I expect these transits to manifest. Everything I read says my relationship might be on the rocks (we have had to be away longer than usual due to pandemic). Any other major things I am missing here? If it matters, I am a male.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecliptique

Here’s a chart link: https://imgur.com/gallery/1bRKIGy

Hi everyone. I am looking for some insights into my Uranus square Venus and Saturn opposite Venus transits. Venus is in my first house,, conjunction ASC. How can I expect these transits to manifest?
I am in a long term relationship, finances have been down due to pandemic but nothing more than how it affected million others.

I am quite depressed lately. But I do have a moody tendency to begin with. How can I expect these transits to manifest. Everything I read says my relationship might be on the rocks (we have had to be away longer than usual due to pandemic). Any other major things I am missing here? If it matters, I am a male.

Hello xcessdenied,

Hello, no worries, the transit of Saturn and Uranus will not be significant for you. I will send you a more explanatory message ...

Ecliptique.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I expect these transits will be significant for two reasons: they're hitting a personal planet, and they're angular. If Venus is on your AC, any planet opposing it has to be at your DC. Any transit to an angle is a significant one, and any transit to angular planet is extra significant.

Between Venus, which is the planet of relationship, both to others and to self, and the AC/DC axis being involved, which is also about self (AC) and others (DC), I would expect questions to surface around your relationships to others, especially significant others, or around the balance between self and relationship, or both. Maybe people who raise those questions for you are coming into your life, or starting to raise those questions for you after being in your life all along.

That doesn't necessarily mean things will be bad, but this is an opportunity, and probably a need, to examine those kinds of questions deeply.

Uranus will be squaring your AC (and Venus) from the top of your chart. If your MC is 90 degrees from your AC, that's where it will be, and if not, Uranus is still going to be on your nonegesimal (90 degrees above ascendant), which is a significant point. If there are changes you want to make, in your self image, your career, etc., this is a prime opportunity for that to happen. If you want to marry your partner, or if you're wondering if you should stay in that relationship, Uranus hitting that spot, along with Saturn hitting your DC, is a window of opportunity to make the change you want.

At least, all that would be true if your chart matched what you described. The chart you posted does not. In that chart, Venus isn't conjunct your AC and it's in your second house, not your first.

Last edited:

xcessdenied

Thank you for the insight. You are right, I posted the wrong chart accidentally. Corrected it now. https://imgur.com/gallery/G2mac7h

Saturn and Jupiter are both widely conjunct DSC right now, and opposing Venus and Ascendant and widely opposing Sun. Uranus is squaring Venus and Ascendant and was earlier squaring Sun.

I expect these transits will be significant for two reasons: they're hitting a personal planet, and they're angular. If Venus is on your AC, any planet opposing it has to be at your DC. Any transit to an angle is a significant one, and any transit to angular planet is extra significant.

Between Venus, which is the planet of relationship, both to others and to self, and the AC/DC axis being involved, which is also about self (AC) and others (DC), I would expect questions to surface around your relationships to others, especially significant others, or around the balance between self and relationship, or both. Maybe people who raise those questions for you are coming into your life, or starting to raise those questions for you after being in your life all along.

That doesn't necessarily mean things will be bad, but this is an opportunity, and probably a need, to examine those kinds of questions deeply.

Uranus will be squaring your AC (and Venus) from the top of your chart. If your MC is 90 degrees from your AC, that's where it will be, and if not, Uranus is still going to be on your nonegesimal (90 degrees above ascendant), which is a significant point. If there are changes you want to make, in your self image, your career, etc., this is a prime opportunity for that to happen. If you want to marry your partner, or if you're wondering if you should stay in that relationship, Uranus hitting that spot, along with Saturn hitting your DC, is a window of opportunity to make the change you want.

At least, all that would be true if your chart matched what you described. The chart you posted does not. In that chart, Venus isn't conjunct your AC and it's in your second house, not your first.

Last edited:

Ecliptique

xcessdenied, my advice would be that you should be more interested in the transit of Jupiter from mid-April 2021.

Ecliptique.

Ecliptique

xcessdenied,

until the end of the year 2021, Jupiter will still be present in the 7th house. By relying on the planetary ephemeris, you will see that this planet is in aspect with certain stars on your birth chart. This is what I suggest you take into account.

Ecliptique. :smile: