Lost Nikon Battery + Charger

ardentika

Okay, so I moved cities 3 months ago. I remember exactly where I had packed my battery. It was in the charger , in a box. However I couldn't take all of my bags at once, so i had to wait about 2 months before I could go back to pick the rest of my things, only to see that my charger is not there.

This is something that I need badly, since I use my camera a lot. I don't even know if it's somewhere in my current house, lost in packages, or it's not even here.

I don't know much horary for tech stuff, but I see the Aqua rising, so makes me think the answer is there. I will appreciate all help, thanks.

Attachments

• nikon battery.jpg
    nikon battery.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 54

fensi88

There are 2 testimonies it will be found!

Ruler, Mars, is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.
It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Leo in 6. house. It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.
Also look at work or someone at work may have it or have seen it or put it some place. A pet may have dragged it away. Look inside something: in a box, pocket , bag, drawer or cabinet suitcase or underneath something. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet . Often out of sight.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour:gold, orange, yellow, red, bright colors, pink

ardentika

I already know which room that is. It's my old room where all my kid stuff were held. It's also dry clean room . However I searched everything there and didn't find it :/

BlackLioness87

Sounds weird, but it seems lost objects dematerialize or become somehow invisible to our eyes. Lost objects become apparent only at the appropriate time, that's why it's not unusual to find the missing object where one has already searched. If you haven't found your charger yet wait until moon change sign.

It recently happened to an acquaintance that left her keys in a drawer and after some hours was unable to find them. She started searching everywhere, she searched in the drawer but she couldn't find anything. Next day when his son arrived home she blamed him for stealing the keys, he said something like: but you always leave your keys here, and opened the drawer... the keys were there o_O

ardentika

Sounds weird, but it seems lost objects dematerialize or become somehow invisible to our eyes. Lost objects become apparent only at the appropriate time, that's why it's not unusual to find the missing object where one has already searched. If you haven't found your charger yet wait until moon change sign.

It recently happened to an acquaintance that left her keys in a drawer and after some hours was unable to find them. She started searching everywhere, she searched in the drawer but she couldn't find anything. Next day when his son arrived home she blamed him for stealing the keys, he said something like: but you always leave your keys here, and opened the drawer... the keys were there o_O

Honestly I totally believe that. Recently I lost another piece that was just right there, right out of the package , I left it on the desk and it disappeared. I searched everywhere ,it feels like it finished in thin air.

The battery has been missing for 3 months, I've searched the house more than once before submitting this thread. I searched again after it. I'm honestly losing hope that it will be ever found.