Will my ex and I patch up?

Hopes1

Hi,

I would like to get all your analysis on a horary chart I drew last week based on KP system. My ex and I broke up on November 3 owing to his work-related issues. I know he likes me a lot but due to change in circumstances our communication had drastically reduced. Mostly, that is what led to the breakup. He has blocked me on WhatsApp, call and unfriended on social media. Not sure what to do but at the same time don't want to chase him. Our patch up has to be mutual and amicable.

For this reason, I worked out a chart last week (as attached). Horary number: 48 (Mercury, Rahu, Jupiter)
All three significators are there but Mercury is retrograde. Rahu is an agent for Mercury. Date: 12/11/2019 Time: 22:06:57

Can you please tell me if we will patch up? And will he make the first move to contact me since we are not talking?

From the chart, I understand that our feelings are mutual and the moon is in a good house. But I'm not able to fully analyse the current situation on both sides and the final outcome.It will be really helpful if someone well versed in KP helps me out with this.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-11-15 at 08.27.38.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-15 at 08.27.38.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 32

soul9

Hi Hopes1,
As per your request I analysed your question on my end.
He can call you. If he calls you might not like things he will say to you.
The conversation can happen around 1pm-3pm.

If you are currently working then recently you must have missed a chance where there was a salary rise or a new better job opportunity. Please confirm.

Hopes1

I will keep you updated on what happens today. As for job opportunity, I did receive a call recently but did not take it up.

Hopes1

Hi Soul9,

I did not receive any contact from him during 1pm-3pm. Do you think it could be due to punarphoo dosa/mercury retrograde?

soul9

Hi Hopes1,
Mercury is retrograde but it is also with other two planets sun and mars. That's why I told you even if he calls you might not hear anything good from him. And even Ketu is getting involved in this.