Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 04-02-2015, 05:33 AM

String of coincidences impossible to ignore.

I'm no astrologer and in fact, don't know much but I was always interested in learning how planets/moons affect people's behavior and mental state. But recently things have been happening all too oddly..

For starters this is on the subject of my now ex girlfriend (Libra) and myself (Pisces). I was her first boyfriend and a lot of back story happened (strange events) that brought us together and eventually let us fall in love and become very happy with one another. We started talking last summer of 2014 and we're more "involved" during the fall and made it official when I asked her to be my girlfriend the night of Friday, October 3rd/Saturday morning October 4th (this is significant).

Now I never payed much attention to eclipses or their meaning but two weekends ago her and I got into a lot of disagreements, mainly me, until finally she decided it was best for her to end the relationship, to "think." We've talked little since.

Reason I mention it is because it came out of nowhere, we we're literally the same as always that Friday morning (March 20th) and that night everything struck and went downhill with no warning. I come to realize there was a solar eclipse that day in my sign (Pisces). Strange though how it had a negative effect.

Now present day: there is a lunar eclipse coming this Saturday morning in my ex's sign (Libra), and I'm wondering how this will work on our behalf...end it completely once and for all despite we're broken up, or fix what had been suddenly broken two weeks ago?

Let me throw the last odd coincidence here: to the very day of the week 6 months ago was the Friday/Saturday night I asked her to be my girlfriend and this Friday/Saturday night we are broken up but there will be a Lunar eclipse in her sign. I'm really going crazy on what effect all of these coincidences between us will result in. If anybody has any opinions on what you think of this, please chime in! Thanks for reading!

To recap my point:
Friday, October 3rd into Saturday, October 4th - Begun dating.
Friday, March 20th - Solar eclipse in my sign (Pisces) and broke up the following Sunday.
Friday, April 3rd into Saturday, April 4th - Lunar eclipse in her sign (Libra). Exactly 6 months after we became "official."

This all just seems to weird but the outcome is making me anxious.

Unread 04-04-2015, 04:47 AM

Re: String of coincidences impossible to ignore.

Well, I don't know about coincidences.....and frankly, eclipses are known to be pretty negative....
but if you really want to know if it was meant for you and your girlfriend to break up - if this was just a time you weren't meant to be together - or for you to have a partner at all - it would help to show your birthchart here on the thread.

Sometimes the planets move on to make negative aspects to planets in your natal chart. It seems arbitrary but really often it's part of a pattern that has begun weeks or months prior. So....sharing your chart with the current transits will help explain this situation.
LIN

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
The Following User Says Thank You to Lin For This Useful Post:
ashriia (04-04-2015)

Tags
coincidences, ignore, impossible, string