Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:42 PM
yourgod yourgod is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 22
I wannt to commit suicide I am a cancer man

I really dont find a reason to live as a cancer man, i am feminine in a way no one notices it but i feel it very very deeply, I don;t feel like a real man, i don't think like ordinary men, and sure i dont act like men, I am a womanly man, disguised in a very very hard exterior. I am not physically handsome, i ahave the cancer man ugliness (the small features if you remember tom hanks annoying ugly face). I think with my emotions (according to the mood), I am not stupid, I am very smart, i have a genius iq. but only 20% of my day i tend to think logically and the other 80% i think as women do, according to their mood. I understand other peoples emotions and thoughts very well to the extent that i tell someone what they wanna say before even thinking about it . I am extremely perceptive. I even lost any hope long time ago of dating any women with my looks or my personality, the only hope i am considering right now i that i can lose my virginity through my money (if i made any) to some *hore, or i can marry a gold digger (again if i made any money).


I know i am speaking in a negative tone, but I swear and I am very honest right now, I gave all of that **** a lot of logical thinking and extensive analyzing. trying to find a motivating reason to complete a life that i dont find it very interesting.

this is my natal chart if you wanna see it and want to give me any comment about it, maybe you can find a new light for me i couldnt find, maybe you are smarter than me and i missed something that you didnt miss.

i.imgur.com/77UUqlC.png

  #2  
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:48 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,844
Talk to someone outside the Internet

yourgod,

Suicidal thoughts are a very serious matter and you won't solve it by posting to the Internet. Talk to your parents, friends, doctor, anyone, in person if possible or on the phone if not possible. Get in touch with a suicide hotline or get other help. Since an Internet astrology forum is NOT the right place to help you, I am locking down this thread according to Forum rules.

Urging you to get outside help,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
Jesse Booth (03-02-2014), TamaraL (01-27-2014), ThePiscesPrincess (06-14-2014), Zarathu (01-27-2014)
Closed Thread

Tags
cancer, commit, suicide, wannt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.