Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-26-2012, 07:38 PM

Arrow Posting my birthchart, a second introduction... I'm such a punk to this forum.

Yello!

It's Allie (catpower...). I'm looking through some of these posts on how one should interperet their natal chart, but I thought I would post mine in case a) someone wants to know where I'm coming from, or b) it might rise curiosity out of someone else enough to help me interpret it.

I've only been reading up on astrology for five months; I have much of the symbolic nature worked out. BUT, as I see many have posted, it's a little harder to start drawing connections and seeing a chart's bigger picture.

Maybe the truly right and (-in their case,) deserving thing to do would be to contact a reputable, wise astrologer for reading services. That's fair, I'm not trying to elicit a "free" interpretation out of anybody.

If you're interested though, I believe my chart holds many many contradictions, to the point of being maybe a little challenge for anyone interested.
og-1.jpg
I see some strong planets. My moon trined by uranus definitely feels right, but then it is also opposed to pluto (?) There seem to be so many energies whose strengths are contradicted, so I'm very curious to see if I'm overlooking anything that is strong and sticks out; for the most part, I'm able to see a host of paradoxes springing about. Perhaps my chart is just not as conveniently clear-cut for a beginning reader such as myself.

I'm confident all of our natal charts hold great reason, though! I'm excited to hear anyone's input.

Thanks for your time,
Star on

catpower...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture076.jpg (75.6 KB, 5 views)

Unread 07-26-2012, 09:08 PM

Re: Posting my birthchart, a second introduction... I'm such a punk to this forum.

Unfortunately this chart is not as concise as desired; the ones generated by astrodient are much more detailed and easier to read....
Indeed with all the contradictory energies this chart does appear quite paradoxical...
the Grand Cross involving Pluto opp Moon and Saturn opp Sun is a biggie: with these being in fixed signs the suggestion is of challenges on the physical/material level:
also Uranus-Neptune conjunct opposing Venus is significant: in cardinal signs this shows development of a higher order
Saturn in the 12th house often relates to karmic trends and patterns from past generations;
Your Personality is shown by the combination of your Sun, Moon and Rising Sign energies: look to the aspects and condition of these energies for infor about your outer persona;
The interplay of the Sun and Moon represent the yin-yang energies and the need for balance...fire and earth can be a difficult combination to balance...in this case the Sun has the will to create, perform and entertain: to make life a dramatical experience: in contrast the Moon is about the need to secure and maintain physical and material security...these energies must then be channeled through the Ascendant.
The Moon is more representive of the true inner self, while the Rising Sign is the personal that we project outwardly.
Your relationship chemistry: Moon/Taurus, Mars/Virgo and Venus/Cancer a combination of earth and water...may need to add some additional energies of Fire[enthusiasm and self-expression] and Air [mental/social]
the Sun will often exercise the free will, while the Nodes and Saturn depict considerations of your destiny...
I would be willing to show you how to delineate your own chart in a more direct and concise way, if you would like...without charge...just message me....
Astrology is my passion, service is my mission.
catpower... (08-05-2012)

Tags
birthchart, forum, introduction, posting, punk