Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 10-24-2011, 06:03 AM

Recent riots (occupy Wall Street) and astrology

I'm not sure if this was asked before (if so just direct me), but my question is this:

Is there anything astrologically significant that would point to all the riots and uprisings we've been having lately. Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, London, etc. Now all the 'occupy WallStreet' protests. I know riots and protests are always ongoing, but is there anything significant astrologically that would point to the more recent ones.

I guess why I'm so interested about these is especially the 'occupy wallstreet' ones. I think, how long has there been greed and corruption, and the growing margin between the rich and poor. But now the protests? Is it generational, is it linked to America's chart, is it something else?

Unread 10-24-2011, 10:20 PM

Re: Recent riots (occupy Wall Street) and astrology

Probably the uranus pluto square, which will go on for another four years.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 10-26-2011, 08:40 PM

In 2014, Uranus marches into Aries. This happened before around 1754, when the French monarchy started going into its decline. Louis XVI was born in that year.

Neptune is fitfully moving into Pisces. This last happened around 1848, known as the Year of Revolutions in history.

This isn't going to be pretty.
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:17 PM

Bingo.. Pluto in Cap square Uranus in Aries.
There might be more immediate transits pointing to specific incidences regarding the protests since the square isn't critical yet.. but I'd say that in big picture they are a precursor manifestation of the energies involved in these outers placements.
Capricorn is a definitive symbol of the power structure represented by "The Market" and our "Economy" and with Pluto transiting though it's pretty obvious that there is much discontent with this system among the masses. Complete reform is unavoidable.. most definitely following a complete collapse. Bye bye "economy".. I never cared much for you anyways.

There may not be a more accurate symbol for the protesters than Uranus in Aries. Neither Aries, nor Uranus, takes kindly to being controlled and manipulated and this is the beginning of the REVOLUTION BABY!!! YEAH!

I can't help but be excited that it's finally happening. Let the fireworks begin.

Also, Neptune in Pisces shows that the ideal we're reaching for here is a need to accept our differences and learn to live together peacefully. Our current (profit-driven, monetary) system is based on the EXACT opposite ideal.. so it's pretty obvious that a complete and utter collapse and reformation of the most basic operating principles in our global society is 100% necessary. As long as Material Commodities hold a higher value in our society than LIFE itself, no amount of change will be enough.

My Chart

Last edited by Aaronmcc11; 10-26-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Unread 10-26-2011, 10:07 PM

Agreed, Aaron, the change is way overdue IMO. I say, bring it on, occupy everything.
Unread 10-26-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronmcc11
As long as Material Commodities hold a higher value in our society than LIFE itself, no amount of change will be enough.
Quite astute.
Unread 10-26-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronmcc11 View Post
Bingo.. Pluto in Cap square Uranus in Aries.
There might be more immediate transits pointing to specific incidences regarding the protests since the square isn't critical yet.. but I'd say that in big picture they are a precursor manifestation of the energies involved in these outers placements.
Capricorn is a definitive symbol of the power structure represented by "The Market" and our "Economy" and with Pluto transiting though it's pretty obvious that there is much discontent with this system among the masses. Complete reform is unavoidable.. most definitely following a complete collapse. Bye bye "economy".. I never cared much for you anyways.

There may not be a more accurate symbol for the protesters than Uranus in Aries. Neither Aries, nor Uranus, takes kindly to being controlled and manipulated and this is the beginning of the REVOLUTION BABY!!! YEAH!

I can't help but be excited that it's finally happening. Let the fireworks begin.

Also, Neptune in Pisces shows that the ideal we're reaching for here is a need to accept our differences and learn to live together peacefully. Our current (profit-driven, monetary) system is based on the EXACT opposite ideal.. so it's pretty obvious that a complete and utter collapse and reformation of the most basic operating principles in our global society is 100% necessary. As long as Material Commodities hold a higher value in our society than LIFE itself, no amount of change will be enough.
Well said.

Tags
astrology, occupy, recent, riots, street, wall