Should I move to a different country/ continent on my own?

vannasan

Hi there.
I am in university and considering going away to finish my studies in Europe or Australia. I wanted to know if it would be a good decision.

In my chart I realised that Sag rules my 12th house (and on one site I saw this meant "exile in a foreign land" :surprised: but it didn't take my aspects into account).
I also realise that saturn is there in the 12th as well as Uranus and part of fortune - and while Juno is in Sag, it's in the 11th house.

I've attached my chart so you can see the aspects.
Thanks for any help or clarification.

Attachments

• vannasan - birth chart.jpg
    vannasan - birth chart.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 19

vannasan

if you want to do a horary you have to do it for the time and date you ask the question, not your natal chart.

Thanks Niplan.

I've never done horary before. I hope the chart I'm attaching now is right?

Attachments

• move to another country.jpg
    move to another country.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 18

vannasan

according to the chart no. Your 9th house ruler opp the moon. even if you do go you wont like it.

hmm, I'm wondering if this represents my current circumstance. I have moved from my home country and now living in Canada. It's a good place to live, but I just don't feel like this is it for me; so I'm currently trying anything possible to leave.

Another thing, I'm not sure I understand the accuracy of this horary thing. If I had put the time that I did the 1st post, then my aspects would be different from the time I actually used. So what if I try again when I get an acceptance from one of the places I applied to in a few months, then outcome and aspects will be different again. Why not just use my actual birth chart since it's fixed an unaffected by my whims?
Or what about using a composite of my horary + natal chart?

Last edited: