Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 12-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Banned

why is everyone suddenly acting so weird around me?

i am currently in a homeless shelter (its not really a shelter but like a temporary home where I can live for 6 months and in those 6 months I will get my own home through social housing) but im here since last Thursday and in the beginning everything was fine- I truly made an effort to talk to everyone and be kind and nice, I feel a bit of a misfit here since I do not have serious money/addiction/domestic violence problems but I lost my job 6 months ago and I had to leave my home because I could not afford rent anymore- and the reason I can't live with family is because I have no one in this country- at all. no family relatives and very few friends (I am an immigrant) the other people here have more serious problems and I understand that and because I understand that I have to live together with them for half a year- and its better to do that on good terms than on bad terms- I truly made an effort to connect with them.\

the thing is ever since sunday- everyone has been acting SO weird around me - and I can't seem to figure out why. they are distant- sometimes not even greeting me in return! (the ones who did do that before)

so my question is, why is everyone acting so weird around me all of the sudden? nothing has happened, no altercations, no fights or anything...I dont get it?

Unread 12-05-2018, 05:03 PM

Re: why is everyone suddenly acting so weird around me?

Looks like you've been the victim of some kind of gossip,slander. Your dispositor mars is conjunct neptune in the 11th sign, which moons recently been in trine with.

It will pass, for now just keep yourself to yourself, don't let it bother you.
Unread 12-05-2018, 05:13 PM

Re: why is everyone suddenly acting so weird around me?

Your Mars placement could indicate hidden enemies that you can't see (Pisces/Neptune/hidden). I would be careful. I don't like Sun (body) at the 8th degree. Can you post your birth chart?

Tags
acting, suddenly, weird