Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-30-2018, 10:12 AM

Smile Any thoughts or interesting bits about my chart? :o

Even though I am very heavily romance focused (and it's annoying), any of your thoughts in general will do, since it's nice and fun to hear what others think of my chart and for me to see how it might apply! c:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MESSY CHART.jpg (58.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg MYCHART.jpg (53.9 KB, 8 views)

Unread 05-31-2018, 07:30 AM

Re: Any thoughts or interesting bits about my chart? :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellesa13 View Post
Even though I am very heavily romance focused (and it's annoying), any of your thoughts in general will do, since it's nice and fun to hear what others think of my chart and for me to see how it might apply! c:

hi!

your rising sign is aries which makes you a competitive person, sometimes childish, you may actually look young in appearance (younger than your actual age), you like to be your own boss, you like to be on the spotlight and have all the attention for you, you might be impulsive and make decisions way too quick without thinking too much, you have the drive to accomplish what you set your mind to. mars rules your 1st house and because it is in your 7th house it indicates your passion and drive comes from relationships and partnerships (of any kind not just romantic). it could also mean there are lots of fights involved in your relationships and partnerships with other people.

your 2nd house is in taurus and it makes you have a taste for beauty, art, luxurious things, fashion, pleasurable things such as food or things you find enjoyable and that serve as an escape to you when you need. since venus rules both your 2nd and 7th house and in the 7th you have venus, it definitely makes you a romantic kind of person, you are flirty, you love to love. you could also have artistic abilities. your moon is in the 2nd house which might mean you make money through your family.

your 3rd house is in gemini which makes you good at communicating, writing, and intellectual things. mercury rules the 3rd house and itís on the 7th which means relationships take a huge part of your thinking, you might spend too much time thinking about it. since itís in scorpio your way of thinking could be quite intense and you could even be a little paranoid sometimes when thinking, it also means that your way of thinking is really straight, your opinions donít fluctuate much.

your 4th house is in cancer which means you have a very loving and caring family. since its ruler is the moon and is in the second, it could mean your mother has given you yours values and helped you realize how much youíre worth.

iím not entirely sure, i canít quite see through the picture if your 5th house is in cancer or leo but i think it is still in cancer so thatís what iím going to count it asÖ your 5th house is in cancer which makes you very loving and caring as a love partner, and you probably love children very much. cancer here makes you quite artistic and since the moon in the 2nd house you could make money by taking care of children, cooking, working from home or in somebody elseís home, acting, entertainment, sports, leading positions, etc.

the 6th house is in leo which makes you a person who likes to help people and specially children. it could mean your job is related to children, acting, entertainment, sports, powerful positions, being a boss in whatever job, etc. since your sun is in the 7th house it could also mean that you could have a lover who works with you or even a partnership connected to work, or your job could bring joy to your relationships with other people or vice versa.

the 7th house is in libra and it makes you a romantic kind of person, and because you have lots of planets in this house it definitely is one of the most important areas in your life. jupiter is in the 7th which could mean that your spouse will be a foreigner.

your 8th house is in scorpio and its ruler is in the 7th house which could mean that you can gain inheritance or money through a relationship or marriage. it could also mean that you will grow spiritually through a relationship and also suffer a transformation.

your 9th house is in sagittarius which means you like to travel and learn from different countries and cultures. you might learn and grow a lot spiritually through travels. you might meet your spouse while travelling to distant places perhaps.

your 10th house is in cappricorn and since its ruler is in the 11th it could mean you work with or for people of your circle, or communities, social groups, etc. you might work in a serious and strict environment. you are very clear about your career goals and committed enough to achieve them. since neptune is in the 10th house it could also mean your work could be related to art and imaginative things, but it also indicates that you may work in a distant place such as a foreign country as well.

your 11th house is in aquarius and its ruler is in the 10th house which means that your social environment or any kind of a group of people is connected to your work in some way. your circle of friends might be eccentric and extravagant, different from ďusualĒ, it could mean they are unique and unusual in some way (dress differently, have different sexual orientations, etc).

your 12th house is in aquarius also so it means you are extravagant and unique when using your imagination, you might have a hidden desire to revolutionise something, it could be thereís something you want to change in your work since the ruler of the 12th house is in the 10th.

feel free to give me a feedback.
Unread 05-31-2018, 11:15 AM

Smile Re: Any thoughts or interesting bits about my chart? :o

Wow, so many things are spot on with at least what I think of myself, what I've read/researched so far or what I want That's amazing! Also thank you so much for taking your time to make such a long nice reply.

I am pretty much trying myself as an artist and language student, looking into travelling quite far away, for the sake of freedom, independence and hopefully going to a place that is gonna treat me better and give me a chance to grow and be better as a person, since I am appreciative of different people and cultures. I also do appreciate eccentricity and uniqueness, since I think I myself am that as well, but nothing is as important as being genuine.

My biggest problems that I'm so sure of myself and what I feel and think and want, but I am not sure if, for example, my art or any kind of moving away will actually end up well. What is also annoying is my overly romantic and dreamy nature (+ impatience) and my awful wish to be in a wholesome, fulfilling and genuine romantic relationship. And I don't even know anymore if my (unreasonable) pickiness is doing me a favor or not. My logic tells me to not fuss over such stuff and to just do my own thing, since I very much do not need a relationship, I am fine on my own and I think I have enough things that should occupy me and make my live somewhat fulfilled, but me wishing for it never goes away. Annoying really. (And dumb, there are worse things to worry about, I just cannot stop feeling like this).

Do you also know anything about both Mars and Pluto falling at the end of the 7th house? Sometimes I find them either listed under 8th when I do some free chart readings, or there is an indication that I should be aware of both the 7th and 8th house for those two.

Also, do you know anything about Lilith? Here it's also listed under 12th house Aries, even if it was supposedly said that I should look at the Black Moon version more, which would be in the 1st then, as far as I know. Do you even pay attention to such parts of the chart? I'm curious since it's conjunct my Ascendant.

And thank you again for your kindness , I'm just trying to understand myself a bit more and try to realize whatever problems I might have and grow out of them etc, but sometimes when I make a post, I get ignored, so that makes me a bit sad. But I guess there are just too many people here asking for opinions and help, no wonder.

(Also hope I didn't write anything too dumb, it took me a while to write this reply, my thoughts are just jumpy in general, so writing anything sensible ain't so easy for me)
Unread 06-01-2018, 06:11 AM

Re: Any thoughts or interesting bits about my chart? :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellesa13 View Post
Wow, so many things are spot on with at least what I think of myself, what I've read/researched so far or what I want That's amazing! Also thank you so much for taking your time to make such a long nice reply.

I am pretty much trying myself as an artist and language student, looking into travelling quite far away, for the sake of freedom, independence and hopefully going to a place that is gonna treat me better and give me a chance to grow and be better as a person, since I am appreciative of different people and cultures. I also do appreciate eccentricity and uniqueness, since I think I myself am that as well, but nothing is as important as being genuine.

My biggest problems that I'm so sure of myself and what I feel and think and want, but I am not sure if, for example, my art or any kind of moving away will actually end up well. What is also annoying is my overly romantic and dreamy nature (+ impatience) and my awful wish to be in a wholesome, fulfilling and genuine romantic relationship. And I don't even know anymore if my (unreasonable) pickiness is doing me a favor or not. My logic tells me to not fuss over such stuff and to just do my own thing, since I very much do not need a relationship, I am fine on my own and I think I have enough things that should occupy me and make my live somewhat fulfilled, but me wishing for it never goes away. Annoying really. (And dumb, there are worse things to worry about, I just cannot stop feeling like this).

Do you also know anything about both Mars and Pluto falling at the end of the 7th house? Sometimes I find them either listed under 8th when I do some free chart readings, or there is an indication that I should be aware of both the 7th and 8th house for those two.

Also, do you know anything about Lilith? Here it's also listed under 12th house Aries, even if it was supposedly said that I should look at the Black Moon version more, which would be in the 1st then, as far as I know. Do you even pay attention to such parts of the chart? I'm curious since it's conjunct my Ascendant.

And thank you again for your kindness , I'm just trying to understand myself a bit more and try to realize whatever problems I might have and grow out of them etc, but sometimes when I make a post, I get ignored, so that makes me a bit sad. But I guess there are just too many people here asking for opinions and help, no wonder.

(Also hope I didn't write anything too dumb, it took me a while to write this reply, my thoughts are just jumpy in general, so writing anything sensible ain't so easy for me)

thatís good to know!

well, i can only talk about what i see through your birth chart and as far as i can tell it would be beneficial for you, both doing art and travelling. being like that and desiring the things you desire is part of who you are and you should accept and love yourself. besides you are free to change whatever you think youíre doing wrong. remember that sometimes things donít happen immediately, sometimes things take their time to happen, and that could be the reason you canít find somebody. we do not always need what we want but that doesnít stop us from wanting it anywaysÖ itís ok to desire something, itís ok to want something, whatever it is that you want, you got to remember that you have the right to desire it and you deserve to have it. perhaps it might take time but iím sure you will manifest whatever you desire.

about mars and pluto, i would still analyse them as though they are in the 7th house (because they are).

well, i do pay attention to it when it comes to my birth chart but since i donít give that too much importance i donít usually analyse those in somebody elseís birth chart. iím sure you can search for it online and get at least the basic knowledge about it.

no problem. thank you, i was able to further my knowledge thanks to your birth chart. thatís amazing! we should always try to learn more about ourselves and the world! well, youíre not the only one, i see various posts getting ignored and i think there arenít many active users that might be why.

of course not! haha, no problem at all. you did well. much love!

Tags
bits, chart, interesting, thoughts