Does he likes me?

sweetlady

Does he likes me or is one-sided?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_dzzdj_bfgfgf.36947.15796.gif
    astro_w2gw_dzzdj_bfgfgf.36947.15796.gif
    65.6 KB · Views: 82

sweetlady

Who is scorpio in 1st house then?! I think it's he and I am the taurus in 7th. However, if he is pluto,it doesn't aspect venus, which maybe could means its one-sided attraction?

Last edited:

Abby83

listen.. lol
every chart has something negative.

he will probably ask you out .. but atttraction ? i am not seeing any.. but then you will not always get that perfect chart

How is venus conjunct mars where venus is applying o mars not an attraction? Venus and mars also trine Pluto adding intensity.

Last edited:

tikana

Venus the guy in Virgo. I have same significator rulers and signs in my natal chart and he men I had relationships were all shy beautiful Virgo types.

lol great explanation.. you are not using horary theory. open a book vol 1 where it talks about mute and vocal, and combusted and under sunbeams .. then figure out if he is shy or not. He is not SHY!

IKOPIKOP

I think he likes you, though Venus Fall in Virgo but Mars is in Virgo Triplicity. He just can't act on it. His Sun is weak either by being in Fall in Libra. If he is not shy, maybe because he have somebody else a girlfriend, wife? Its surely prevent him to approach you at the moment. You said he is not shy, maybe he have an issue with fear of rejection?
Moon is detriment by being in Capricorn, His 8th house of unfortunate and your 2nd house of self value. Nothing will come from this. .
But consider the approaching conjunction Venus to Mars. You two will meet, but not declaring anything. Maybe just being around together with other peoples.

breeze

I think it is more of a mutual relationship, like friends. Well... With this Sun at Mars' detriment ... I am sorry, but I do not see any hope.