Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 06-27-2019, 05:09 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: England
Posts: 793
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancopper88 View Post
I'm glad to know that my interpretation was probably right then!! But what do you think of the aspects of Moon square Pluto and Venus semisquare Chiron? I commented up there that I think Moon square Pluto would be something like an "emotional conflict" maybe with my ex gf or something like this... Do you think it makes sense? And what about Chiron? This asteroid talk about rejection, right?

And yes, I love mental stimulation!! I'm kind of obsessed with knowledge of all kinds...
Moon square pluto is quite heavy.

Yes I agree in a sense there could be emotional conflict, even power games, power struggles, control issues, some heavy emotional stuff.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-27-2019)
  #27  
Unread 06-27-2019, 05:52 PM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
First I was gonna say "Noooo Chiron doesn't speak of rejection !" But then I remembered I have it natally in my 7th and been rejected a lot hahahah.
Nah I'm kidding. Chiron is not rejection asteroid. It's observed a lot in married couples simply because it heals when it opens deep wounds. And you can imagine if someone loves you with your open wounds, the love is even stronger.

Moon square Pluto might not be so external. It could be inner turmoil. There is a conflict between what Pluto wants fr 3rd house and what you unconsciously desire with the moon in 6th. Usually moon in 6th enjoys time alone and staying home. Not the most outgoing position.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I almost got scared by your first paragraph!! HAHAHA Well, but SR Chiron is on 5th and this position as far as I know, represents wounds in love, fun, and things like this, right? Would this (almost)square between Venus and Chiron be any pain I have in the romantic sector that could enter into "conflict" (in the sense of limiting) with my willingness to relate? Something like having to work on this pain to cure me and then I can get better on the issues of the seventh house? But logically it's no will be easy, because this is a square...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 06-27-2019, 06:00 PM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
Moon square pluto is quite heavy.

Yes I agree in a sense there could be emotional conflict, even power games, power struggles, control issues, some heavy emotional stuff.
Yes, that's what I was thinking too!! But do you think this conflict can come from where? People from the past? Because as i said before, there's some people that want revenge against me....
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 06-28-2019, 12:22 AM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
Glad found the reading interesting and accurate!
If could share salient points how true traits-talents-health etc etc

wishing well, appreciate the ack,


kshantaram
Judging by my natal chart, i'm more a mercurian or plutonian person? Because my sister has virgo ascendant and her 3rd house is on scorpio and pluto is there too, and i know that 3rd house in natal chart talk about siblings, etc, and i think that i have some scorpio traits in natal chart, as: sun square mars, mars square pluto, moon quincunx pluto, etc. Moreover, what do you think about these aspects?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 06-28-2019, 01:24 AM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: England
Posts: 793
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancopper88 View Post
Yes, that's what I was thinking too!! But do you think this conflict can come from where? People from the past? Because as i said before, there's some people that want revenge against me....
Yes it could very well be people who want revenge from you, who hold a grudge towards you.

Moon square Pluto can be heavy, with power struggles, control issues, manipulation.

Stay away from negative people and situations.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-28-2019)
  #31  
Unread 06-28-2019, 02:20 AM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
Yes it could very well be people who want revenge from you, who hold a grudge towards you.

Moon square Pluto can be heavy, with power struggles, control issues, manipulation.

Stay away from negative people and situations.
Yes, it's makes very sense to me, because before these people tried to manipulate me by emotional blackmail tactics, but i resisted and isolate myself.... Then, i think that they don't forget me, since they are very narcisistic and sociopath people. Anyway, thank you very much for the warning!! I'm in alert to any situation that these people might create in order to try to lure me back to them...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 06-28-2019, 02:21 AM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancopper88 View Post
Yes, it's makes very sense to me, because before these people tried to manipulate me by emotional blackmail tactics, but i resisted and isolate myself.... Then, i think that they don't forget me, since they are very narcisistic and sociopath people. Anyway, thank you very much for the warning!! I'm in alert to any situation that these people might create in order to try to lure me back to them...
Oh and of course: I'm alert not only to people of the past, but also to people whom I may know in the future during this SR
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 06-28-2019, 08:45 AM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: England
Posts: 793
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

You know who these people are, so you can distance yourself from them. Cut them out of your life completely.

You got what it takes.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-28-2019)
  #34  
Unread 06-28-2019, 08:52 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancopper88 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I almost got scared by your first paragraph!! HAHAHA Well, but SR Chiron is on 5th and this position as far as I know, represents wounds in love, fun, and things like this, right? Would this (almost)square between Venus and Chiron be any pain I have in the romantic sector that could enter into "conflict" (in the sense of limiting) with my willingness to relate? Something like having to work on this pain to cure me and then I can get better on the issues of the seventh house? But logically it's no will be easy, because this is a square...
I don't know honestly haha. Chiron is still a mystery to me. As much as they call it the wounded healer , in my experience he inflicts so many wounds that at some point they become impossible to heal. At least for me. And he doesn't represent a lesson really. So he is hard to read. I wouldn't focus much in Chiron ,***** him. Esp in a solar return chart. You can observe it to figure how it plays out.

One thing I know for sure is Chiron doesn't get mastered easily. I still experience a lot of damaging and wounding in my 7th house matters no matter how much I heal .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-28-2019)
  #35  
Unread 06-28-2019, 10:07 PM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
I don't know honestly haha. Chiron is still a mystery to me. As much as they call it the wounded healer , in my experience he inflicts so many wounds that at some point they become impossible to heal. At least for me. And he doesn't represent a lesson really. So he is hard to read. I wouldn't focus much in Chiron ,***** him. Esp in a solar return chart. You can observe it to figure how it plays out.

One thing I know for sure is Chiron doesn't get mastered easily. I still experience a lot of damaging and wounding in my 7th house matters no matter how much I heal .
Then Chiron in 7th house is really heavy.... Sorry for you!! In what sign and house is it? And he's currently at some transit? I have Chiron in Virgo in 9th house and currently the transit of Pluto in Capricorn in my 1st house is trining my natal Chiron, and i feel that many wounds of mine are in process of cure, because the pain of disgusting past moments are disappearing.... Anyway, my SR Chiron is more in 6th house than 5th, no? Then the focus are more in health and 6th house themes?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 06-28-2019, 10:20 PM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
You know who these people are, so you can distance yourself from them. Cut them out of your life completely.

You got what it takes.
Yes, i already cutted off all these people from my life, but they don't accept it... Then i'm ready for any negative situations coming from them...
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 06-30-2019, 06:41 AM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Because as i said before, there's some people that want revenge against me....
Quote:
i think that they don't forget me, since they are very narcisistic and sociopath people.
Quote:
Yes, i already cutted off all these people from my life, but they don't accept it...
As far as "revenge" goes even though your second statement voids any legitimate claims for such by the mere definition, you ask these "people" to provide the records, data sets, analytics, hard concrete evidence, eye-witness testimonies, and any other pertinent information as an explanation for what "wrongdoings" are in question. Verifiable evidence of actual literal damages incurred. Also investigations into the lives of those who make such claims. Every private detail. Every occulted aspect. You can extend that to extensive research and data necessary to support a "justifiable resolution".

Without your consent, no individual under any circumstances nor conditions has the legal right nor authority (not referencing man's law) to be in your life.

There is no such thing as "plausible deniabilty". Sorry, the Universe will have it's way with any being who breaches such sacred constitutions.

Last edited by LiberatedLotus; 06-30-2019 at 07:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LiberatedLotus For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-30-2019)
  #38  
Unread 06-30-2019, 07:17 AM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus View Post
As far as "revenge" goes even though your second statement voids any legitimate claims for such by the mere definition, you ask these "people" to provide the records, data sets, analytics, hard concrete evidence, eye-witness testimonies, and any other pertinent information as an explanation for what "wrongdoings" are in question. Verifiable evidence of actual literal damages incurred. Also investigations into the lives of those who make such claims. Every private detail. Every occulted aspect. You can extend that to extensive research and data necessary to support a "justifiable resolution".

Without your consent, no individual under any circumstances nor conditions has the legal right nor authority (not referencing man's law) to be in your life.

There is no such thing as "plausible deniabilty". Sorry, the Universe will have it's way with any being who breaches such sacred constitutions.

Yes, I affirm this because I have seen several indirect references to me in their social networks, precisely because they don't accept that I have my own way, since they are extremely controlling people and that they choked me to the limit. But obviously these people aren't more in my life...
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 06-30-2019, 07:19 AM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

I advise you cut every cord (energetic/physical/emotional/mental/spiritual/etheric) with your ex & every single person associated with him/her.

To expand, cut on every timeline and dimension. Shut every access point, portal, and gateway.

When it is done. It is done.

Last edited by LiberatedLotus; 06-30-2019 at 07:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LiberatedLotus For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-30-2019)
  #40  
Unread 06-30-2019, 07:31 AM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus View Post
I advise you cut every cord (energetic/physical/emotional/mental/spiritual/etheric) with your ex & every single person associated with him/her.
Thanks very much!! I'm trying this but sometimes it's hard.... Anyway, I keep following my life and doing the things I like, with relatively good self-esteem. However, I'm really interested in meeting someone new, so I asked if there were any chances in my SR of 2019-2020, since 2017-2018 / 2018-2019 was pretty bad and lonely ... Of course I'm not looking for someone new to "close the hole" of my ex but because I really appreciate having a company ))
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 06-30-2019, 09:50 AM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
If you feel this exists, then I suggest you also break every hex, curse, and spell that may have been done. Every "magical" act / ritual performed. Every contract / covenant. Anything associated with your name, birth, astrological data, DNA, lineage, ancestral roots, etc. Any works done on geographical areas, points of interest, associates, and affiliations. Any elementals, sigils, thoughtforms, implants, gestures, dolls, jars, candles, figurines, objects, drawings, and geometric symbols associated with you. Any electronic interferences, any damaging tones/textures/visuals, any frequency based modulations, any direct energy weapons, any forms of psychic intrusions within any degree or level of consciousness, any herb/plant/extract/living organism/entity with a consciousness associated with such acts. All need to be broken.

Last edited by LiberatedLotus; 06-30-2019 at 10:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LiberatedLotus For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-30-2019)
  #42  
Unread 06-30-2019, 10:03 AM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

I'm sorry, it doesn't matter how hard things can get ....
When there are ulterior motives present (reference above) you need to be cautious when engaging with that person.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LiberatedLotus For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-30-2019)
  #43  
Unread 06-30-2019, 09:55 PM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus View Post
If you feel this exists, then I suggest you also break every hex, curse, and spell that may have been done. Every "magical" act / ritual performed. Every contract / covenant. Anything associated with your name, birth, astrological data, DNA, lineage, ancestral roots, etc. Any works done on geographical areas, points of interest, associates, and affiliations. Any elementals, sigils, thoughtforms, implants, gestures, dolls, jars, candles, figurines, objects, drawings, and geometric symbols associated with you. Any electronic interferences, any damaging tones/textures/visuals, any frequency based modulations, any direct energy weapons, any forms of psychic intrusions within any degree or level of consciousness, any herb/plant/extract/living organism/entity with a consciousness associated with such acts. All need to be broken.
WOW!! Now i'm a bit worried... Do you think that's a possibility of her to have done some "magic ritual" against me? Because my grandmother and mother already said it before but i was a bit skeptical about it... Well, she "cursed" me very much with offenses and negative words in every way.... What do you think I'm going to do besides cutting all the "cords", like you said? Do you think I should consult someone who specializes in this type of subject? Because I have an uncle who understands this a lot.... Thanks very much again!!!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 06-30-2019, 10:17 PM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
Don't be.
Yes, you may if you feel it necessary.
You can also allow your experiences to serve as an opportunity to step into your divinity. They can help deepen your understanding of yourself & the world you live in.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LiberatedLotus For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (06-30-2019)
  #45  
Unread 07-01-2019, 12:00 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,063
Unhappy Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancopper88 View Post
here!!

Your ASC mark is 22' Capricorn - the mark of death, the devil and evil things; but I don't see you personally as a person associated with anything sinister. The night of Jan 13-14 is popular among satanists and this is when the sun is in 22' Capricorn. And your last post (ryancopper88) involves curses or black magic spells cast upon you, this is unfortunately connected to the ASC in 22' Capricorn...there are theories of Satan is linked to the sign's ruler planet Saturn.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CapAquaPis For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (07-01-2019)
  #46  
Unread 07-01-2019, 12:20 AM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Your ASC mark is 22' Capricorn - the mark of death, the devil and evil things; but I don't see you personally as a person associated with anything sinister. The night of Jan 13-14 is popular among satanists and this is when the sun is in 22' Capricorn. And your last post (ryancopper88) involves curses or black magic spells cast upon you, this is unfortunately connected to the ASC in 22' Capricorn...there are theories of Satan is linked to the sign's ruler planet Saturn.
It's more 21' or 22'? I'm surprised now, because I didn't know that this issue of degrees was related to Satanism ... Could you send me some article or link talking more about? I was intrigued .... In any case, I have no involvement with these things, much less negatives... But in relation to this possible curse, how do you think I can get rid of it?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 07-01-2019, 04:44 AM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Your ASC mark is 22' Capricorn - the mark of death, the devil and evil things; Jan 13-14 is popular among satanists
Interesting. Do you believe that the prevalence of darkness can be reduced to a single degree, a star, planetary body? Series of such?

I often times question our exact relationship to the cosmos, if the current state of our planet is in fact a direct reflection of the "heavens". How the overlays of our construct work within the framework.

I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. The entire construct is too elaborate & coordinated not to be.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LiberatedLotus For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (07-01-2019)
  #48  
Unread 07-01-2019, 04:45 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,651
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus View Post
I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. They're answering to someone/something.
Do you have more concrete terms as to what you are driving at with this? Or are you just pondering?
__________________
Epoche
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
katydid (07-04-2019), ryancopper88 (07-01-2019)
  #49  
Unread 07-01-2019, 04:52 PM
LiberatedLotus LiberatedLotus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 69
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Fascinating, not only did your response appear within seconds of my post, but it also has content that I omitted prior to submission.

The original text of my submitted response:
Quote:
I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. The entire construct is too elaborate & coordinated not to be.
Your response with content I had removed prior to submission:
Quote:
I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. They're answering to someone/something.

Interesting, who are you really CT?
What exactly is this forum?

To answer your question,
My ponderings are based on personal experience, reflection, observation, commentary, data analysis, intuition, etc.

Last edited by LiberatedLotus; 07-01-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LiberatedLotus For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (07-01-2019)
  #50  
Unread 07-01-2019, 04:57 PM
ryancopper88 ryancopper88 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 46
Re: Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus View Post
Interesting. Do you believe that the prevalence of darkness can be reduced to a single degree, a star, planetary body? Series of such?

I often times question our exact relationship to the cosmos, if the current state of our planet is in fact a direct reflection of the "heavens". How the overlays of our construct work within the framework.

I have to say, transmissions are coming from somewhere. The entire construct is too elaborate & coordinated not to be.
The transmissions that you say, is about my case?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2019s, chart, read, return, solar

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.