Should I accept this job?

Ikarishin12

Hello everyone, I don't know if I should accept this job or not? It was supposed to be me and my friend but she declined the job. I'm not sure if I really want it and they want me to start the training today! I will appreciate any insight. Thank you in advance!

https://i.imgur.com/fWTX230.png

Chrysalis

You clearly don't want the job, so whats the point ?

Job/moon has just opposed your L3/job offer which you've already by planetary indication rejected, moons in a pitted degree and cadent (double hiding) and is now void (not wanting to pursue further).

If you don't want to do it don't, the chart clearly shows you don't.

Ikarishin12

You clearly don't want the job, so whats the point ?

Job/moon has just opposed your L3/job offer which you've already by planetary indication rejected, moons in a pitted degree and cadent (double hiding) and is now void (not wanting to pursue further).

If you don't want to do it don't, the chart clearly shows you don't.

Thank you very much for this! I'm unemployed for quite a long time now and feels a bit guilty so this is probably what confuses me. Thanks again. Love and light to you!

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm looking at the job/10th rather than the job offer. It looks like a pretty good one, perhaps exaggerated a bit signified by Moon in its exaltation.
And you are strong in this matter with you/Venus are also in your exaltation. So there is potential for this all to move forward.

You indicate that they are interested in you, and you as Venus like the idea of this job pretty well, with you/Venus receiving the job/Moon by dignity.

I think you should go for it. What do you have to lose? You can always quit if it is not to your liking. It's probably better than being unemployed....

Ikarishin12

I'm looking at the job/10th rather than the job offer. It looks like a pretty good one, perhaps exaggerated a bit signified by Moon in its exaltation.
And you are strong in this matter with you/Venus are also in your exaltation. So there is potential for this all to move forward.

You indicate that they are interested in you, and you as Venus like the idea of this job pretty well, with you/Venus receiving the job/Moon by dignity.

I think you should go for it. What do you have to lose? You can always quit if it is not to your liking. It's probably better than being unemployed....

Hello, thank you very much for checking my chart! You're right! This is indeed an easy job for me. However, there are a few reasons why I don't want to take on the job. One is that it's quite far from home. Another is that this would be a temporary job for me and my employers and coworker seem to be really good and kind people. It might be difficult for me to quit this job if ever I accept it. It would probably be better for both of us if I decline it now than quit later. It's crazy that I wanted a job like this for a long time now but feel like this when offered to me. But again, thank you very much. I really appreciate your insight! Love and light to you!

Ikarishin12

how did you end up having moon in Taurus 23deg
moon is only 13 Taurus

Tik

I'm not sure really. I'm new to astrology and this is the first time for me to make a horary chart. Hehe, if it's wrong that's okay since I've decided to decline the job offer.

Sunny

In your chart I see that you (Venus) are in your 5th house and you are either more inclined to have pleasure, joy and amusement than to work, or you are only fit to be a teacher.
As the Moon (Lord of the house of social statement including your's office statement) is in the house of transformation there will be versatile income or properties are changing. The Moon changes everytime, so it isn't a good position in the signe of wealth.
Also Jupiter (Lord of the 6th, the house of alldays work and occupations) staying ideally in the 2nd house (your money increasing) but separating from the Moon by opposition, there will not be as much as it could seem to allow you a good earning.
In conclusion for me I would say: don't take this job as the actual conditions are not so favorable and feel free from beeing guilty.

Ikarishin12

In your chart I see that you (Venus) are in your 5th house and you are either more inclined to have pleasure, joy and amusement than to work, or you are only fit to be a teacher.

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your insights! To be honest, you were right about me being inclined to have pleasure (as in stay at home) than work. I know it's wrong but I'm also confused as whether I should continue my profession as a nurse. As for being a teacher, I would actually like that better than being a hospital nurse, but life is complicated. I may consider teaching in the future as I find my calling. :)

As the Moon (Lord of the house of social statement including your's office statement) is in the house of transformation there will be versatile income or properties are changing. The Moon changes everytime, so it isn't a good position in the signe of wealth.
Also Jupiter (Lord of the 6th, the house of alldays work and occupations) staying ideally in the 2nd house (your money increasing) but separating from the Moon by opposition, there will not be as much as it could seem to allow you a good earning.
In conclusion for me I would say: don't take this job as the actual conditions are not so favorable and feel free from beeing guilty.

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation! Yes, I have declined the job offer earlier but I still appreciate that you took the time to write this. Thanks again. Love and light to you!

Ikarishin12

Thank you for your feedback! I like your honesty and your frankness!! :happy:

Thank you as well! I don't know if this information will help you with your horary practice, but I figure I'll share this too: this job offer is for a nursing job at a beauty clinic which is way easier than hospital nursing. In the end, I think I still have to go back to hospital nursing. But I need to review first since it has been 5 years since I last worked as one. I've had other jobs since.

And this is a bit shameful, but if you have free time and if you want to practice reading natal charts could you please check mine in this thread: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113984

Only if you want though! Please feel free to ignore it. I just thought I'll take the opportunity to ask you instead of regretting and thinking about it later. Thanks again.