Moon in Aquarius, Venus in gemini, and Sun in Taurus here.

p0ohbear

Hi! Really glad to be here. I hope to meet people I can relate with. I am very open to meeting different people. And hopefully find true friends here. Here's important info about me:

Rising in Cancer
Sun in Taurus
Moon in Aquarius
Mercury in Gemini
Venus in Gemini
Mars in Aquarius
Jupiter in Taurus
Saturn, Uranus, Neptune in Capricorn
Pluto in Scorpio
N.Node in Pisces

Born May 9 1988. I live in Las Vegas. Not really a fan of living here. The party and clubbing is not my scene. I like things of nature. Trees, beaches, lakes, and so forth. I like taking walks to those places with a food truck near by. lol. And taking my dog for a walk. I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm a genuine and sincere friend and lover. I'm a passionate lover. And I know this may sound contradicting but I am a very patient person if I choose to be. LOL. I love to write whether that is poetry. Which not many people know of that about me. I like different things. No matter how small it is if I like it I keep it. Collecting is something I like to do but I only collect what has sentimental value to me. If it has no value there's no problem with me selling it off for a few bucks. Whether it be a gift that no longer makes me happy. I'm very emotional but I have been trying to control that. This month has been so crazy. I like change. And I'm open to change. This month has open windows and doors for that.

Im in a time in my life where I am very isolated. I do what needs to get done just for the sake of getting it over with. Passion is there in fulfilling my dreams and ambitions but, there is still a huge part inside my heart that is empty. I dont know if its because I fell in love with a scorpio that probably doesn't love me anymore? She just distant herself from me out of the blue with no explanation. So I can say it maybe is the possibility why I have been more in depth with my inner emotions. And have chosen to give my time only to those that are worthy of it. And can benefit me. I know that sounds selfish but, thats how I feel right now. And for my gemini tarot reading for this month... it advices me to follow my heart.... and this is what my heart is telling me.

So thats why I'm here..... hoping maybe I'll find better connections with people who will help me better myself, and better understand me. And hopefully be of the same toward you. Great friendships dont just come by without taking risks and feeling a little uncomfortable. I'm ok with that. As long as we have that connection... that understanding... I hope we can be friends for life. And distance will not stop that. :smile:

So, My name is R. Just call me "R" :tongue: or "poohbear" hehe. :love:

AppLeo

Well hello R!! :joyful:

That's a marvelous introduction and I'm glad you joined the forum. You'll enjoy this forum because we have a lot of knowledgable and experienced people here.

Hopefully the relationship with the Scorpio girl works out for you. Scorpios can be really confusing sometimes, in my own opinion. I remember dating a Scorpio for a week and then they just broke up with me for no reason, so I understand. Even if your relationship doesn't work out, there's plenty of fish in the sea and there's someone for everyone.

Welcome to the forum :sideways:

p0ohbear

Well hello R!! :joyful:

That's a marvelous introduction and I'm glad you joined the forum. You'll enjoy this forum because we have a lot of knowledgable and experienced people here.

Hopefully the relationship with the Scorpio girl works out for you. Scorpios can be really confusing sometimes, in my own opinion. I remember dating a Scorpio for a week and then they just broke up with me for no reason, so I understand. Even if your relationship doesn't work out, there's plenty of fish in the sea and there's someone for everyone.

Welcome to the forum :sideways:

I'm glad you replied. Thank you for your time. I'm glad to be here. Excited to meet many people like yourself. As for my scorpio relationship I have decided to just move on. There was a time I was worth her time, effort, and communication connection. Its obvious it no longer is. Maybe its a past and only is meant to stay there. But life moves on. As much as I want and as much as my heart wants to stay and wait. It's not worth to ruin my inner peace. Besides if a person truly loves me I'll be worth the fight. And really this month has opened many lessons for me. :) So its not all that bad. There's still rainbow after the rain. There are many fishes in the sea...and I'm ready to meet all of them. LOL

AppLeo

I'm glad you replied. Thank you for your time. I'm glad to be here. Excited to meet many people like yourself. As for my scorpio relationship I have decided to just move on. There was a time I was worth her time, effort, and communication connection. Its obvious it no longer is. Maybe its a past and only is meant to stay there. But life moves on. As much as I want and as much as my heart wants to stay and wait. It's not worth to ruin my inner peace. Besides if a person truly loves me I'll be worth the fight. And really this month has opened many lessons for me. :) So its not all that bad. There's still rainbow after the rain. There are many fishes in the sea...and I'm ready to meet all of them. LOL

Great perspective to have for the future :3

Hello again R! =)
I'm a scorpio sun sagittarius rising lady, and I agree that us Scorpio folk are very weird people. I'm not very good at talking about my emotions, and once I act it's usually unexpected by the recipients. I know this sounds really basic, but maybe if you try talking and being honest with her about how you feel, she will reveal what's going on in her head.

Edit: I didn't see your last post about the moving on. That's probably for the best. As I said, Scorpios are weird, and if you don't feel that she loves you,then it may be best to save your efforts for other ladies who will. Good luck! =)

Last edited:

p0ohbear

Hello again R! =)
I'm a scorpio sun sagittarius rising lady, and I agree that us Scorpio folk are very weird people. I'm not very good at talking about my emotions, and once I act it's usually unexpected by the recipients. I know this sounds really basic, but maybe if you try talking and being honest with her about how you feel, she will reveal what's going on in her head.

Edit: I didn't see your last post about the moving on. That's probably for the best. As I said, Scorpios are weird, and if you don't feel that she loves you,then it may be best to save your efforts for other ladies who will. Good luck! =)

Wow I'm blessed to meet a scorpio! Scorpios are rare... and I do love them. :) very passionately actually. LOL. Weird is good. I like weird. I'm a bit weird. LOL I notice that with my scorpio shes told me many times she's not the type to share her life or feelings or express anything. I get it. I have talked to her. I've run after her in the best of ways doing the craziest things to the point where it probably embarrassed me in front of all my friends and family. I've done the extreme. And I thought it would bring her back to me. But I guess like I said, maybe its just the right love at the wrong time or it just isn't meant to be. And I am saving all my passionate sensual love to a woman that maybe will turn my world upside down like she did and I know only a scorpio can do that. LOL..... so I'm really hoping I meet another scorpio! LOL. I just love a scorpio sweetness and strong personality.

Well, she definitely sounds like a scorpio :lol:

We have our awesome sweet and sensual moments, but when we don't want to talk, we really don't want to talk. From personal experience, I have to be mentally manipulated to share my feelings. My Aquarius best friend (who is also the tarot cards guy) is really good at doing that, and I absolutely hate it. Now, I usually just tell him the truth because I'd rather he not trick me into speaking.

p0ohbear

Well, she definitely sounds like a scorpio :lol:

We have our awesome sweet and sensual moments, but when we don't want to talk, we really don't want to talk. From personal experience, I have to be mentally manipulated to share my feelings. My Aquarius best friend (who is also the tarot cards guy) is really good at doing that, and I absolutely hate it. Now, I usually just tell him the truth because I'd rather he not trick me into speaking.

Hehe thats funny. :)

I like it sometimes, but then with saturn in the 12th house, I tend to overthink things and just mentally exhaust myself. Which, in turn makes me want to spend more time alone. I have a retrograde mars in cancer opposite my saturn. Its like a stop and go traffic light.

p0ohbear

I like it sometimes, but then with saturn in the 12th house, I tend to overthink things and just mentally exhaust myself. Which, in turn makes me want to spend more time alone. I have a retrograde mars in cancer opposite my saturn. Its like a stop and go traffic light.

Well thats interesting friend. I overthink a lot i think thats because of my aquarius lol :lol: Well stop and go traffic... I relate. We are equally a mess. LOL welcome to the family LOL :lol::lol: jk!