Please help this Aquarius

Dagtastic

This is my 3rd time trying to type this and insert my chart. I hope this one works. I haves pretty awful year thus far and birthday month in general. I'm trying to stop the negative thoughts Bc I really feel unlucky especially financially. Here's my birth chart: http://imgur.com/MgXnGHd

Aquarius sun, Pisces moon and Sagittarius rising and Sun Sun
Aquarius 21°11' Moon Moon
Pisces 26°40' Mercury Mercury
Aquarius 8°54' Venus Venus
Aquarius 25°46' Mars Mars
Cancer 24°53'
Jupiter Jupiter
Gemini 26°14' Saturn Saturn
Leo 27°36' Uranus Uranus
Scorpio 16°22' Neptune

david starling

Hi Aquarian. Just to start things off, Saturn ran right over your Ascendant in Sagittarius in Nov. of last year, and will be spreading adversarial energy in your 1st house for a couple of years. Neptune being in your 1st house natally will be of some comfort emotionally, especially because it's now transiting Pisces, the sign it rules, matching up with your natal Moon-sign. Your Midheaven is your Guide for getting through the rough times you're having. Know any supportive Virgoans?

katydid

This is my 3rd time trying to type this and insert my chart. I hope this one works. I haves pretty awful year thus far and birthday month in general. I'm trying to stop the negative thoughts Bc I really feel unlucky especially financially. Here's my birth chart: http://imgur.com/MgXnGHd

Aquarius sun, Pisces moon and Sagittarius rising and Sun Sun
Aquarius 21°11' Moon Moon
Pisces 26°40' Mercury Mercury
Aquarius 8°54' Venus Venus
Aquarius 25°46' Mars Mars
Cancer 24°53'
Jupiter Jupiter
Gemini 26°14' Saturn Saturn
Leo 27°36' Uranus Uranus
Scorpio 16°22' Neptune

WHOA---that table is WRONG. It should be:

Aquarius sun, Pisces moon and Sagittarius rising and Sun
Sun-Aquarius 21°11'
Moon-Pisces 26°40'
Mercury-Aquarius 8°54'
Venus-Aquarius 25°46'
Mars-Cancer 24°53'
Jupiter-Gemini 26°14'
Saturn-Leo 27°36'
Uranus-Scorpio 16°22'
Neptune -in Sag
Pluto in Libra

Dagtastic

Thank you :) See I have no idea what this all means...but I listen to my horoscopes daily and monthly but something doesn't seem quite right to me. I haven't been having s fantastic birthday ( I usually don't) or Valentine's Day

Dagtastic

Thank you David, I really thought I was going crazy. Yes since Nov things especially financially have been pretty difficult. I actually don't know any Virgos, I have a Cancer(Gemini Rising) Husband, my parents are Libra and Taurus-and no siblings. I have three small kids so friends are a luxury I've had to give up because of time. So, David I be going through this for years? I'm downtrodden

david starling

From your chart, I feel confident in saying you'll come through this learning experience stronger and all the better for it. Aquarius is a "fixed" sign, with tremendous focus and intensity on tap when needed. With Saturn in your 9th House you can depend on your spiritual views to keep you "rock steady". You'll have to make some uncomfortable changes in routine, but you, yourself, won't have to change who you really are. As a fellow Saturn in Leonite, "take the lemons and make lemonade"! It will be a gradual process, but it will happen. Downtrodden doesn't have to mean downhearted!

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Aquarius doesn't need help in understanding stuff. Anything perported to an Aquarian via others is generally cryptonite for an Aquarian - they resort to Saturn's 'listen to traditional authority' - the weird reality of Aquarius.

The real matter is likely Saturn Moon Pluto - - being afraid to let your freak flag fly or wanting to fly it by remote control.

The day an Aquarian needs help being an Aquarian is a sad day indeed.

Re-check your compass is all I have to offer.

david starling

Aquarius doesn't need help in understanding stuff. Anything perported to an Aquarian via others is generally cryptonite for an Aquarian - they resort to Saturn's 'listen to traditional authority' - the weird reality of Aquarius.

The real matter is likely Saturn Moon Pluto - - being afraid to let your freak flag fly or wanting to fly it by remote control.

The day an Aquarian needs help being an Aquarian is a sad day indeed.

Re-check your compass is all I have to offer.

Seems like the Uranian transit through Aries is mucking things up for Aquarians. It's move into Taurus should [IMO] bring major relief.

Dagtastic

I just met another Aquarius at a store that gentleman told me Feb is his worst month and this year has sucked. My friends are mostly Aquarius Suns and they've not been much support because this has been a bad year especially financially for us. Yet, horoscopes have said this was supposed to be such a glorious time.... It's not! Bills keep coming in, my freelance work is less frequent and I'm late getting paid on every job... So, I would love to fly my "freak flag" (wink wink to you Kitchy)but money is a real buzzkill. That bohemian Aquarius rhetoric is not fun when you are broke.

Kitchy

Banned
My take - when Aquarians have a bad run - they see an opportunity on the horizon. Not mercenary like Taurus - but in full belief and confidence.

The Aries stellium that happenend about 4 or so years ago - that was a new clock for the 11th house.

The pulse of the world around them is Aquarius' innate trate - the stricture of ancient Cap is their success or downfall. Either way - not a time to wonder about 'help'.

Mars exaltation in Cap - Cap traditional ruler of Aquarius - never give up, never say weak, never say surrender.

The strange Aquarian oddity that never fails.