Catpower= Allie... new to forums, astrology and life (relatively)...

catpower...

Astrologyweekly geeklings- a big HELLO, how are ya?

My name is Allie and I hope to share any information I have to help others on this forum, as well as apply others' info to learn more about myself.

A bit about me:
I grew up in a small town, but I've grown to realize that small towns, too can hold extraordinary things to stumble across- people, places, stories, talents...
I like art in movement, discussion, most sports, and music. I turned 18 last August, and suddenly some very big changes started happening the more I learned about myself in relation to others.

Meanwhile, my interest in psychology has deepened greatly. My sister gifted me a necklace with my "sign" on it two years ago; it intrigued me, so I wore it, even though I used to believe such things were flukey or cheesy, I wore it anyway because my sign inspired me, reminding me of traits I WISHED to possess more of.

Fast-forward two years later, I'm going through different emotions and needing to understand why. That's how I stumbled across the astrology hole, and I must say that since I've fallen down it, the coorelations I've found between others' charts (who knew there was more than a cartoon sun sign?), my own self-awareness and the connecting links to humanity it has provided me with has been very helpful in my search for truth, meaning, value, etc. etc...

So anyway, that's my level. Hope you're on it! If not, feel free to school me.

...I can't wait!
Allie

scorpio176

Let me take a guess that your a virgo based on the interest in psychology. Welcome to the forum I hope you find the help you are looking for as I have and I might even be able to help you a little but I'm no expert myself.

catpower...

Thanks guys!

Scorpio176, I just have a strong mars I believe, and it's in virgo.

Can either of you think of one bit of striking information you were able to find that changed your look on astrology? Just curious!