Borrowing money

Will he be able to borrow desired amount?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Partly

• Total voters

vivpad

Querist wants to borrow money from another person as he is in immediate need of money. Basically wants loan from him. Following is the chart. My observation is as follows, let me know what you feel:

1. Ascendant lord Sun & 2nd lord Mercury both placed in 8th house which is the money of the other party is a positive testimony according to sephareal's horary book
  2. There is no aspect between Sun, Mercury & Jupiter the 8th lord. Sun & Jupiter recieve each other in term & triplicity. So aspect wise it does not look good
  3. Can we consider Neptune as co lord of Pisces then mercury is conjoined it is positive aspect, if not will this Neptune conjunction only create confusion?
He needs it immediately in next 3-4 days, will he get it?

sTagYIY.jpg

Chrysalis

His L2 is in bad shape, hence the question. Moon does a TOL from saturn/friend to mars, dispositor of himself sun in the 8th house.

Seems like he's in some kind of debt, to do with hidden 4th house issues.

He seems reluctant to ask this friend of his. I don't like this TOL, as for a start we have moon going from one malefic to another, mars being the most malefic in the chart with it being a diurnal chart, and when moon opposes mars, mars will be on the fixed star Algol. We then have sun in saturn's fall.

It doesn't look to me like he's going to get it.