dear Lords,
i have demons.

:crying:

When will they go away?

(What charts do u need.)?Moon

Sorry, but its real. )) Chart attached.

Natal/transits. Moon

Moon helps me.

Interpretation: Neptune is still in the 4th house, so it will take a while. :rightful:
Any hope?

:pouty:

Need more info?

:rightful:

Are you a good cop? Please help me.

:whistling:

I need to be an actor.

When? :rightful:

will i be free? :cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 33

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps takes stock, share feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful,

asc lord mars debilated cancer 8th, anemic health,
suppressed anger, accident prone,
chronic heart-lung-urological inflammations;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

moon-mars opp, volatile emotions-finances;

sat-ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit moon-cap 2nd,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-knees-heart-lungs-thighs etc;
under stress opp mars/sun, under stress-struggle, health issues;
strained relations with family-parents; earnings in distant lands;
observe fast sat evenings;

jup-ketu separative SNode sag first house, hyper-ambitious-impulsive;
pain-injury-surgery head-thighs etc; jup year head transit sag;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs mornings;

jup-rahu NNode opp, vitiating judgment, rise-fall in life,
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-Moon evenings,
taking milk-fruits; observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

rahu gemini 8th, clever, foreign travels; toxic chest-lung-urological issues;
rahu coming 1.5yr transit sun-mars sensitive cancer 8th, toxic health issues;

cancer 9th inimical-malefic for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-travels;

mer lord 10th negating to proud leo 9th, negating career,
retired attitude, aptitude for communications-writings;

sun-mars cancer aptitude for chemical engg, naval management etc;
rahu now transit cancer 9th, foreign travels, pilgrimage, toxic health issues;

venus lord 11th negating to 10th debilated virgo,
self-centred, negating relationships; gains from artistic career, pharmacy, etc
charismatic leadership;

Venus elevated aspect pisces 4th protective of domestic comforts;
wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant;

venus 7th lord for marriage debilated virgo 10th,
supportive but dominating spouse;

sat lord elevated libra 11th, gains from
technology, old friends, old people, govt, law-justice, dance;
sat debilated aspect over aries 5th impacting
luck-edu-romance-children-position; lord mars debilated cancer 8th;
mars elevated aspect mars cap 2nd, supportive of finances;
mars-moon opp finances volatile though;

jup lord 2nd for finances negating to first,
negating family-finances/constraints;
prayers to saint of faith;

all planets between ketu-rahu the nodes;
rahu transits over planets clouding things;
ketu transits causing detachments-pain-injury-surgery;
ketu heading towards natal jup-ketu; rahu towards natal rahu 8th;

mer proud leo 10th, aptitude for communications;
mer lord 8th over 10th, career issues;

two years later sat transit own acq 3rd opp mer,
good for initiative-progress-innovation-change/transfer, negotiations,

hope find of help, promptly share salient feedbacks, ideas to pick,
challenging chart and transits, gains from elevated sat libra 11th;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello

dear Lords,
i have demons.
:crying:
When will they go away?
(What charts do u need.)?Moon
Sorry, but its real. )) Chart attached.
Natal/transits. Moon
Moon helps me.
Interpretation: Neptune is still in the 4th house, so it will take a while. :rightful:
Any hope?
:pouty:
Need more info?
:rightful:
Are you a good cop? Please help me.
:whistling:
I need to be an actor.
When? :rightful:
will i be free? :cool:
Mindfulness Meditation is helpful :smile:
Classes are often offered FREE in most cities

Win

I think that transitting Pluto is opposite ( 7 degrees away, not too strong but it's there) your natal sun contributes to this feeling (Pluto tends to destroy everything in order to create something anew- rebirth. So maybe a new and good thing will be created thanks to that, like that you'll chase after your dream or you'll focus more on making yourself happy ). It's a terrible transit to have (I had it till a few months ago), can create conflicts (might be some inner conflicts too, indeed...), and some power struggles (do you experience some of these?).
Pay attention to when it retrogrades, because it will, in my opinion, make your situation quite worse.

I also want to talk a bit about your transitting moon. It's now in Gemini and in the 6th house. You said it helps you, and I can see it because of the house placement (you're probably a bit work- oriented now, maybe in order to distract yourself from this bad feelings of demons? Just my thought). But bear in mind that Gemini is not an ideal place for the moon at all! The moon rules cancer, which your transitting moon is coming closer and closer to it. I hope it will help you even more then.

As for your neptune- well, he's in pisces, so it's his natural place, at least that. Maybe the problem here is with him being retrograding :/
As you said, its 4th house placement is a part here indeed (it creates confusion). The best comfort here is that it's temporal and that it's not the single transit involved here, so things can and will get better.

Do you think it's right? let me know.

Hope that you'll be better :)

Domna

I was in the process of doing an amateurish attempt at a career reading for Gemini Pyramid before he was banned, so I'll post my notes here in case he happens to take a look. I suppose he can still view the site even if he is banned?

Very stream of consciousness, brainstorming type notes, but they are what they are...

MC in Virgo - Service related profession. Meticulous worker, detail-oriented, organisation skills, perfectionist. Mercury-related professions. Communication, intellect, transportation... Clerks, accountants, bookkeepers, witers, teachers, healthcare workers, interpreters... Wanting to improve the world. Make things better, bring organisation to chaos. Wanting to affect true change. Perfectionist, possibly critical of self and others. Wanting to project a perfect image, wanting to be seen as perfect.

Ruler of MC, Mercury, intercepted in Leo 9th. Usually I'd say that this was a sign of higher education... with Leo adding a mental confidence and a potential for leadership to Mercury. Being intercepted though it places Mercury in a place of frustration and lacking confidence. The areas related to Leo and Mercury are probably ones that you struggle with. The Sun also in the 9th, on the last degree of Cancer, complicates the picture and I lack the experience necessary with interceptions and critical degrees to tell you weather that helps you or further thwarts you.

Venus conjunct MC - Someone who brings beauty to the world in some way. Wanting to spread peace and happiness. Charming personality. Aristic talent. Design or fashion. Often a popular individual, attractive and hard to dislike. Trine to Moon and Neptune in 2nd further indicates a charming, intuitive and artistic individual. Possibly a person more invested in idealistic values rather than hard cash.

Uranus in 1st, square MC and Venus - The closest aspect to MC. Indicates a rather unconventional, independent, maybe even properly eccentric person. Square to MC/Venus it also implies an unconventional approach to 10th house and Venus matters, quite at odds with modest and conforming Virgo. Conflicting desires...? Aquarius is intercepted too, same as Leo, but with Uranus so strongly placed I believe that that interception is less of a hindrance to you.

Overall a bit of a conflicting image. Virgo MC/Venus could ideally be perfectly happy in a service profession where they could help people. But Uranus wants to go its own way, be completely independent. The best for Uranus would possibly be to go with a more creative profession, freelance of some sort, or starting your own small company. Problem then is to find a way to satisfy your Virgo side.

Anyway, that's as far as I got...

rosegarden

hey you! i'm from Finland too :lol:

but yeah, gemini pyramid did good readings for me and i got really sad when i got to know that he had gotten banned. :surprised:

rosegarden

I was in the process of doing an amateurish attempt at a career reading for Gemini Pyramid before he was banned, so I'll post my notes here in case he happens to take a look. I suppose he can still view the site even if he is banned?

Very stream of consciousness, brainstorming type notes, but they are what they are...

MC in Virgo - Service related profession. Meticulous worker, detail-oriented, organisation skills, perfectionist. Mercury-related professions. Communication, intellect, transportation... Clerks, accountants, bookkeepers, witers, teachers, healthcare workers, interpreters... Wanting to improve the world. Make things better, bring organisation to chaos. Wanting to affect true change. Perfectionist, possibly critical of self and others. Wanting to project a perfect image, wanting to be seen as perfect.

Ruler of MC, Mercury, intercepted in Leo 9th. Usually I'd say that this was a sign of higher education... with Leo adding a mental confidence and a potential for leadership to Mercury. Being intercepted though it places Mercury in a place of frustration and lacking confidence. The areas related to Leo and Mercury are probably ones that you struggle with. The Sun also in the 9th, on the last degree of Cancer, complicates the picture and I lack the experience necessary with interceptions and critical degrees to tell you weather that helps you or further thwarts you.

Venus conjunct MC - Someone who brings beauty to the world in some way. Wanting to spread peace and happiness. Charming personality. Aristic talent. Design or fashion. Often a popular individual, attractive and hard to dislike. Trine to Moon and Neptune in 2nd further indicates a charming, intuitive and artistic individual. Possibly a person more invested in idealistic values rather than hard cash.

Uranus in 1st, square MC and Venus - The closest aspect to MC. Indicates a rather unconventional, independent, maybe even properly eccentric person. Square to MC/Venus it also implies an unconventional approach to 10th house and Venus matters, quite at odds with modest and conforming Virgo. Conflicting desires...? Aquarius is intercepted too, same as Leo, but with Uranus so strongly placed I believe that that interception is less of a hindrance to you.

Overall a bit of a conflicting image. Virgo MC/Venus could ideally be perfectly happy in a service profession where they could help people. But Uranus wants to go its own way, be completely independent. The best for Uranus would possibly be to go with a more creative profession, freelance of some sort, or starting your own small company. Problem then is to find a way to satisfy your Virgo side.

Anyway, that's as far as I got...

sorry, i was supposed to quote this :whistling:
so the message above was my answer for this :innocent: