Hey there :)

Jess cms

Hey there!

My name is Jéssica and I just got here :)
I confess I don't know the first thing about astrology. I have a friend who knows about it and sometimes she helps me with it, but sometimes she doesn't have the time for it and as she does it for free I can't really complain. I'd really love to learn more about astrology just so I could read my own chart. Now more than ever cause I'm a bit lost with my life in the moment..

anyway, I was just trying to find some answers through google, which sounds kind of desperate but I really need a miracle right now .. and so I found this forum x)
I'm hoping I can learn something with you guys..

So I guess that's it for now :)

Neptunia

Heya! :D Welcome to the community!

I am very sure you are gonna learn a lot here :) What is your 'big three'? (Sun, Moon & Rising?)

~ Neptunia

JUPITERASC

Hey there!

My name is Jéssica and I just got here :)
I confess I don't know the first thing about astrology. I have a friend who knows about it and sometimes she helps me with it, but sometimes she doesn't have the time for it and as she does it for free I can't really complain. I'd really love to learn more about astrology just so I could read my own chart. Now more than ever cause I'm a bit lost with my life in the moment..

anyway, I was just trying to find some answers through google, which sounds kind of desperate but I really need a miracle right now .. and so I found this forum x)
I'm hoping I can learn something with you guys..

So I guess that's it for now :)
Hey there! Welcome Jess cms to our online astrological learning forum :smile:

Some of us have no astrological experience at all ~
WHEREAS other members have years ~ and in some cases decades ~ of astrological study completed
and
any member may post a comment
regardless of knowledge or experience
and as a consequence this is a formula for lively discussion

Meanwhile there's a FREE ONLINE STUDY RESOURCE on
PLANETS
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun.html

SIGNS http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aries.html

HOUSES http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Jess cms

hey guys!
thanks in advance for the welcome :)

to answer to Neptunia's question, my "big three" are Sagittarius (sun), Taurus (moon) and Virgo (rising). Any thoughts? :happy:

Some of us have no astrological experience at all ~

it's good to know that I'm not alone x)
I don't have astrological experience and whenever I try to learn something I just think it's too complicated for me xD
I just wish I could snap my fingers and voilá :whistling:

JUPITERASC

hey guys!

to answer to Neptunia's question, my "big three" are Sagittarius (sun), Taurus (moon) and Virgo (rising). Any thoughts? :happy:
It's fun to generalise but the fact is that the 'one-size-fits-all-school-of inaccurate-astrology' is unreliable
because
not all with Sagittarius Sun
have identical experiences and/or natures

simply because
Jupiter ruler of Sagitarius
may be located in any one of twelve different signs

furthermore
not all with Sagittarius Sun also have Taurus Moon and Virgo rising

and so
for reliability, the entire natal chart requires delineation
:smile:
and that cannot possibly be expected in a few lines on an online forum
I don't have astrological experience and whenever I try to learn something I just think it's too complicated for me xD
astrology takes time to study

Blaze

Account Closed
Ho ho, welcome to the forum, Jess!

welcome-transparent2.png

Like JUPITERASC said, Astrology takes a lot of time to learn. It's best to use your own chart as practice, though, I've been studying my own for months an I only feel a little comfy with my interpretation.

If you're gonna start reading your own chart, I'd recommend this website here. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html Learn about all 12 houses.

Then the planets-
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun.html

After you get all that info, try and give yourself a reading. :)

Enjoy your time on here~

Jess cms

Yeah I know you guys are right, it takes time.
Unfortunately, time is something I lack at the moment, but I really want to give it a try :)

Thanks for your help :)

Bunraku

hey guys!

Friend, hello!
Always lookin' out for my fellow Sagittariuses :biggrin:

Neptunia

Jess cms said:

Nothing is too complicated to learn! :biggrin: