Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob9

Re: Sports astrology

With the strongest testimony in DSC favour - DRAW can be ruled out.

Jibreil sir..I bow down to you. I think many astrologers who post here need to take your guidance..you are a true genius.

shiva

Sun 07 Dec 10:00 am ist SRI Vs ENG @ Colombo.
on match day at toss time @ 9:30 lagna will be Capricorn and lagna lord Saturn is in 10th H .
so, England will win toss.
Game starts in Sat sub,till 13:12 ist.
Sat placed in 10th Owns 1st, 2nd
Its star lord Sat in Own star placed in 10.
Game in Me sub from 13:13 till 16:45 ist.
Me placed in 11th Owns 6th , 9th
Game ends in Ket sub from 16:46 till end of match.
Ket placed in 3th.
Its star lord Me placed in 11th owns 6th,9th.
First inns:- England. Second inns:- sri lanka.

Jibreil

Banned

Jibreil sir..I bow down to you. I think many astrologers who post here need to take your guidance..you are a true genius.

Everyone is very good in their own rite. Judgements and results only come with dedicated practise and experience ... nothing more. After all every Astrologer use another astrologers borrowed knowledge.

In Western here's the pattern of knowledge borrowed and implemented Guido Bonnati (Can call him the father of Sports Astrology) > William Lilly > J. Frawley

Zappy

In 2009 i saw one person using 4 step theory in his blog (forecastlife.com) to predict IPL 2009 matches.
I found that to be faulty and has 50% success rate (which is very low in k.p and even by a non-astrologer can have 60% or above success by mere probability and analytical thinking)

what seperates k.p astrologer from others is ability to see timing of events like wicket fall, acceleration of score etc.
to just predict final result, a simple horary question in any astro method is enough

Mr Virinchi,

Astrology is never wrong, Astrologer's are wrong. Can you please enlighten the forum as to what fault have you found with 4 step theory prediction for Cricket Match's. Is it that the 4 step theory itself is wrong? or is it that it does not work for Sports prediction? Please share your knowledge with regards to 4 step theory as this will help the forum members to learn and grow.

Sandeepan

Buddy IMHO

4 step theory is not to predict sports, it is to find primary significations amongst many. i.e. ven signify 5 6 12 11 and primary is 5 and 12

U can not use horary method and moon sub lord/transit method together to find a victorious team.

4step theory does not consider aspects - a very important thing in predicitions.

Zappy

Buddy IMHO

4 step theory is not to predict sports, it is to find primary significations amongst many. i.e. ven signify 5 6 12 11 and primary is 5 and 12

U can not use horary method and moon sub lord/transit method together to find a victorious team.

4step theory does not consider aspects - a very important thing in predicitions.

It is not to find out primary significator's. In this theory only strong bhava's
represented by planet is taken for considering prediction.

Why we cannot use Horary method and moon sub lord/transit method together? I think Horary method for sports is better method as one is unsure of exact start time of the event. Change in minute of the start of the event could entirely change the course of event.

4step theory does consider aspects and conjunctions. It consider's aspects and conjunctions with an orb of 3 degree 20 mins. Aspect of planet is only considered on cusp and not on house.

P.S I'm not a pro in 4step theory neither in KP. I keep on learning every day. 4 step theory is an extension of KP. For more info on 4 step theory please visit http://microastrology.com/astrology/kp/130-four-steps.html

Sandeepan

primary significator = strong bhava

neverthless, pls keep posting ur calculations. V might learn some thing better and use it

Last edited:

Zappy

primary significator = strong bhava

neverthless, pls keep posting ur calculations. V might learn some thing better and use it

Yeah.. we need to keep on learning... It is Journey and not a destination !!!

shailendra007

1st ODI: New Zealand v Pakistan at Dubai (DSC), Dec 8, 2014

Pak (if DSC) to perform well in 1st innings, Nz (If ASC) will come good in second innings and can emerge as winners only if dey do not fumble in last few overs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.