Trying to heal, using astrology as a guide.

Futoshi

After lurking around many forums and reddit, I learned quite a lot about my chart, but I can't find 'answers' as to how to heal wounds caused by hard aspects.

Could anyone give me some pointers as to how I can heal certain traumas based on my chart? https://imgur.com/a/RHvX7p6

I have a special problem with family (who doesn't?), but in my case I crave for a 'father figure', which is why I sometimes feel that I am so clingy in love matters. I was told that my Chiron in Leo can be a cause of this inferiority complex and lack of boundaries, but I can't be sure.

As stated in one of my previous posts, I have been in therapy for a while and recently I am taking antidepressants, so I believe that now that I am a bit more stable, it is the perfect time to try and get rid of these wounds in a more controlled manner.

I'd appreciate any help.
Thank you!

waybread

Chiron relates to those wounds that never really heal. But if we stay open to them, we gain in wisdom and compassion.

Your post sure looks like moon conjunctChiron (a recipe for hurt feelings) opposite Saturn. Then Saturn conjunct sun can make it hard to maintain a positive self image.

As hard as it feels, Chiron asks us to stay open to painful experiences and not shut them down. In this way, we can be a blessing to other people going through something similar, because we've been there.

A Leo moon has a lot of pride, and your pride has taken a beating. But never forget that Leo is royalty. There are all kinds of narratives in folklore about the princess in disguise who was mistreated, but who ultimately proved herself to be a queen.

With Jupiter trine Neptune-Mercury you should have a vivid imagination. You can use it for creative visualization. But also think about a creative outlet for your emotions, whether it's journaling, creative writing, music, or some other art form.

Cary2

Banned
Moon opposed to Saturn tends to produce depression for people who have such in their charts. In your case, it is mixed with Sun conjunct Saturn. You have a difficult relationship with your father in which you feel that your father disapproved of you. The friction in your father's marriage was part of the problem. If healing means never again feeling depressed and ignoring the inadequacies of your father then healing absolutely will probably not happen. These tendencies in your chart will be there throughout your life, so you will probably be challenged, at least periodically with depression. The father relationship may have been complicated by brutality. Mars-Node square to Ascendant/MC midpoint suggests some brutality in your life.

I don't know if you can be healed because various people may have various definitions of healing. If you are thinking of a miracle where it seems that suddenly your life starts to work, I think that is unlikely. Like most people, you will probably have to work at it to make your life "work".

You may retain some side effects of these problems that frustrate your relationships with others not of your family. You may subject others to behavior you received from your father. There may be matters of control, disapproval, and brutality. You do have the opportunity to learn powerful and profound lessons about life, but there is no guarantee that you will learn them. It remains merely as distant possibility because of Sun-conjunct-Saturn.

You are challenged to be a "team player", a cooperating associate, but your response is uneven. You vacillate between being cooperative and not cooperative. You are an excitable exhibitionist who wants to be loved and admired. You are enthusiastic, but then you cool off. It is likely that learning to be a team player is important to your life.

The node which is squared to As/Mc is also conjunct Uranus. You are restless and lonely. You are eager to share your experiences with others. This may lead to sexual one-night stands. You suffer from nightmares.

I recommend you pursue your talent for writing and ideas. You could be a fine novelist who is celebrated for a fantastic imagination.

katydid

After lurking around many forums and reddit, I learned quite a lot about my chart, but I can't find 'answers' as to how to heal wounds caused by hard aspects.

Could anyone give me some pointers as to how I can heal certain traumas based on my chart?

Those 'answers' are very personal and specific to your chart and to your life, and are kind of hit and miss. You need to experiment and see what works best for you.

It is interesting that you speak of wounds caused by 'hard aspects.' Your natal chart does not have many hard aspects. In fact, it lacks hard aspects.

We have the Moon/Saturn opposition.
And the Sun/Chiron opposition.

And the Pluto square the IC/MC.

So it is easy to focus on these main hard aspects.

I have a special problem with family (who doesn't?), but in my case I crave for a 'father figure', which is why I sometimes feel that I am so clingy in love matters. I was told that my Chiron in Leo can be a cause of this inferiority complex and lack of boundaries, but I can't be sure.

It is likely the combination of Chiron in Leo, conjunct the Moon and opposing Saturn. That is a tough aspect that can create internal struggles with self doubt, insecurity, lack of confidence and self worth and feelings surrounding abandonment and instability.

And it is usually felt from earliest memories when the Moon is involved.

the GOOD NEWS is that the cycle can be completed, during the Saturn Return. And that is where we are RIGHT NOW.

So, PERFECT TIMING !!! You are right here, right now, right on time.

As stated in one of my previous posts, I have been in therapy for a while and recently I am taking antidepressants, so I believe that now that I am a bit more stable, it is the perfect time to try and get rid of these wounds in a more controlled manner.

See^^^^.....you are right on it.

You have natal Saturn @ 8 Aquarius. Right now, Saturn is Transiting Aquarius, and will return to 8 Aquarius around Feb 25th, and will be conjunct your natal Saturn through March .

Then it moves ahead but will go retro, and be back from July of 21 through Dec of 21.

So you have the entire year of 2021 to work through your Saturn issues. :innocent:

You have already listened to your inner self and put yourself in the best place to be able to do so. You have been pro-active, in therapy and stabilised your moods, and can now process things more effectively and successfully.

You have so much to look forward to. You have so many wonderful aspects to unlock and reveal. Jupiter trining the 8th house stellium will unfold in a stellar fashion. That Mercury sandwiched in the Uranus/Neptune conjunction is amazing and has been kind of locked down by your childhood traumas.

The Saturn Return can put an end to the childhood 'loop' and as you enter adulthood, you can take command of your life, and retire the childhood drama.

Saturn rules your 9th. Higher Education, Long journeys, Religion and Philosophy can help you overcome the painful past.

Futoshi

Thank you for the response @katydid, it is good to know that I have 'wonderful' aspects, I think I might have focused too much on the bad ones and forgot to see what the good ones were like. Typical Capricorn, I guess! :lol:

Now, I am interested in knowing a bit more about that Jupiter Trining my 8th house stellium, what does that mean? Also, you mentioned the Mercury-Uranus/Neptune conjunction as an amazing thing and I'd love to know why. Sorry if these are simple questions, but I really want to learn.

I am looking forward to my Saturn return, although I have no idea what to expect, really! I have read a bit about it, but I am curious to see what is reserved for myself.

I noticed that I have changed quite a lot in the past 3 years and moved forward in a lot of ways with my life (opened a business, got a masters degree, won a few medals in archery, etc), but I feel that this 'childhood trauma' is holding me back big time. I am almost 30 years old and I am tired of having to deal with 'family issues' that are never going to be disclosed, imagine going into my thirties still crying about something that was out of my hands 20 years ago? I want to move on.

Last edited:

Futoshi

Thank you for the response @cary2.

You are so spot on in a lot of things there! I am not sure about the 'brutality' bit though.

I am not very good as a team player, that is correct, I like being responsible for my own actions and take my own path, also, I hate asking for help. It takes a lot from me to ask anyone to do something for me, as I usually see that as 'failing'. I have been told many times, especially when I was a teen, to be more of a team player, but never got to understand other people very well and I was indeed a loner, but not a sad loner, just a loner... I had very few friends growing up because I was very difficult to get along with! Nowadays though, I am so much more mellow and pleasant! lol

Funny you mention the nightmares. There is not a day I can think of that I have not had a nightmare, it used to frustrate me a lot in the past, but nowadays I just don't care anymore. Sometimes they do 'predict' stuff, but I rarely do something about it.

Another thing you are spot on: I am writing a book right now! lol