Why, hello there ?

Jacklier

Hello. Im not new into astrology, but it would be lovely to hear other opinions from real people, real (life) experiences, rather than just to read the same telling notes from other sites. I will tell you parts of my life from beggining and untill now, how it went and would like to read, where can this aspect in my life can be found and how can we evolve it wisely. Shall we start ?...

Im a student in his final year and soon to go for magistrature. For my student years i choosed fine art, because in school it was again fine art. Parallel with my choice, im studying for soon-to-be teacher and the magistrature to be the samе. My ambition is to be a teacher, because i`ve never got one and everything i learned was the hard way. I feel great with what my plans are at this moment.
Quiestion:
"Will everything be alright with a profesion as a teacher and is there something i have to be aware of in that sphere ?"

Since i was this small... I was allways involved with matured/ older people. Cant remember when i speaked to a person younger than me. This with time evolved into my "relationship ideal" and i am attracted to only older/ matured women. My past loved ones were from 4 years older to 20 years older than me. The unions are allways untraditional. My parents dont like it, when im dating older women. But..hey, its my life, my problem...:whistling: The women which attracted me have dominant planet Moon or Pluto. I cant keep a relationship to last, because there is always a wall between us - distance. Fate just makes funny things, sometimes. For four years untill now, i`ve found that every year 1 (karmic ) person leaves my life and another enters.
Question:
"Will i have a normal ( to live together ) relationship or this is not for me in this life ?"

Where are my enemies and where are my friends ? In what sphere in life can they be ?

And ofcourse, if you find something that catches your eyes in my chart, you may turn it into a question and we may have a nice interview. :happy:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_jacklier.30550.97694.png
    astro_w2gw_jacklier.30550.97694.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hello. Im not new into astrology, but it would be lovely to hear other opinions from real people, real (life) experiences, rather than just to read the same telling notes from other sites. I will tell you parts of my life from beggining and untill now, how it went and would like to read, where can this aspect in my life can be found and how can we evolve it wisely. Shall we start ?...

Im a student in his final year and soon to go for magistrature. For my student years i choosed fine art, because in school it was again fine art. Parallel with my choice, im studying for soon-to-be teacher and the magistrature to be the samе. My ambition is to be a teacher, because i`ve never got one and everything i learned was the hard way. I feel great with what my plans are at this moment.
Quiestion:
"Will everything be alright with a profesion as a teacher and is there something i have to be aware of in that sphere ?"

Since i was this small... I was allways involved with matured/ older people. Cant remember when i speaked to a person younger than me. This with time evolved into my "relationship ideal" and i am attracted to only older/ matured women. My past loved ones were from 4 years older to 20 years older than me. The unions are allways untraditional. My parents dont like it, when im dating older women. But..hey, its my life, my problem...:whistling: The women which attracted me have dominant planet Moon or Pluto. I cant keep a relationship to last, because there is always a wall between us - distance. Fate just makes funny things, sometimes. For four years untill now, i`ve found that every year 1 (karmic ) person leaves my life and another enters.
Question:
"Will i have a normal ( to live together ) relationship or this is not for me in this life ?"

And ofcourse, if you find something that catches your eyes in my chart, you may turn it into a question and we may have a nice interview. :happy:

Dear Jacklier,
First of all, your rising sign is a cusp sign. If you were born three minutes bfore, you could have a Libra rising. So, I need to see you as a Scorpio/Libra rising. That means your chart ruler is either Pluto/Mars or Venus – and I will consider that.

You also have a intercepted signs = Gemini and Sagittarius – and the signs that are doubled are Scorpio-Taurus. But if you were born earlier, the signs doubled would be Libra-Aries. Cusp ASC charts are a little more complicated in my opinion because I feel it necessary to consider two different scenarios. But, usually there’s a reason for it – so let’s take a look.

Your South Node past life (4th house) – sees your home life to be very unique – different than the norm. You may have been an outsider or rebel within the family system or perhaps you were part of a unique family who was also out of step with culture. And just as you describe, your family defined you in a very distinct way, just as it does now. So the past life wound is all about having the desire to find the real you – to explore who you are without that family influence. You’re looking for your own natural feelings and instincts – to live with integrity from the inside out.

The North Node remedy for the South Node wound is all about building a new self-identity – and a way to communicate who you are - so that you can blend in, so to speak – have some success within the culture you live in. The idea is not to lose yourself in order to blend in but to be true to yourself while being able to blend in. There is a difference. There is no real right or wrong here – just a matter of how to be in the world so that you can be effective and have satisfying social relationships.

Scorpio rising can be a bit fearful or cautious in relationship – as feelings are vulnerable. Libra rising needs relationships to learn about itself. I imagine you have both tendencies – to be cautious and yet, seek out and need relationships for self-discovery. Libra is also quite sensitive – and needs positive feedback. If Libra gets a steady diet of negativity, it take control and end up wanting to control the kind of energy it wants or doesn’t want to deal with.

Sun in Scorpio conjunct Venus can produce someone who has charisma – who is attractive in some special way. Chiron is there too, which says there could be a problem with that. Has your attractiveness gotten you into trouble or does it make you feel that you aren’t seen for who you are? Scorpio Sun can have a certain sex appeal anyway – and in the first house with Venus – you could be very sexy.

Pluto and Mercury in Sag in an intercepted sign – and most certainly you have felt judged and can be judging of yourself – and maybe of others. 2nd house is self-concept. You need to let go of this tendency to judge – and – try to elevate yourself through spiritual work or a higher philosophical stance. Analyze to understand yourself, family and culture. This gives a much better feeling than criticizing self, family and culture.

Saturn in Aries on the 7th house cusp could explain the older love interests, but I don’t think it has to. Saturn on the 7th house tends to make relationships more difficult – but again, I don’t think it has to. Saturn does represent maturity but also commitment. It can also limit and make you work hard on stuff. But in Aries, it also states that you’re highly independent and a strong Aries chart can find relationship more challenging only because they tend not to feel a need for them. So, you might have some of that energy.

Also, your Aquarius IC with Uranus on it states that you absolutely need to be yourself – uncompromisingly. This is also hard in relationship. It narrows down the playing field some. Aquarius IC people have a tendency to like to move around and travel. I bet you don’t like to sit still for long.

You have both – the need for independence and the need for relationship and this may not be easy to work out harmoniously. I’d say you have a bigger need to be an independent self and you’ll have to wait for the very right person to come your way who will truly be a good fit. You are still quite young. It’s always possible you’ll find the right person. You need to shine and you need to be who you truly are with a partner. There will be no compromising on this. You must have it. And perhaps people more mature than you have the ability to give that to you right now. So as you get older, perhaps you’ll find more people your age who are more mature.

I’m going to stop here as I think I’ve addressed your question. Of course, we can talk for hours about any chart . . . but I hope this helps. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Last edited:

Jacklier

"If you were born three minutes bfore, you could have a Libra rising. So, I need to see you as a Scorpio/Libra rising. That means your chart ruler is either Pluto/Mars or Venus – and I will consider that. "

- I was born not minute less, nor more than 5:35 :happy:

" Has your attractiveness gotten you into trouble or does it make you feel that you aren’t seen for who you are? "

- Yes, people are jealous at my figure, because im very well proportionate. When i worked before ( now i only study ), boys hated me and made jealous fun of me, because women showed me more attention than to them. Which was very funny thing to do. And 95% of my social contacts are women dominated. I have Lilith and Juno in 1st house as well. People sometimes feel scared from me in a way. But i think Lilith has a finger in it.

" Also, your Aquarius IC with Uranus on it states that you absolutely need to be yourself – uncompromisingly. This is also hard in relationship. It narrows down the playing field some. Aquarius IC people have a tendency to like to move around and travel. I bet you don’t like to sit still for long. "

- You bet is right, but not as in traveling, but as in "doing nothing". Thats why i take a walk, read...something, but not to do nothing.
Im always true to myself. This is why teachers or people above me dont like me, because i dont kiss butts. Sometime, because i dont do the "kissing" stuff i get into trouble. :biggrin: But its more cool to stay original, than to blend. In my relationships i did not need freedom, that much. I can even say, that i wanted to always be together and that made me happy. The problem was that people outside of our relationship did plots to ruin everything ( familly, friends, co-workers ). Everytime even the brake-ups wasnt normal, but it was because of other people intrigues.

To be honest i dont need relationship right now. I can stay long without somebody beside me. I wait, i date, i explore people, because i want a stable and long-term relationship. Im not in a hurry. I need more communication, than anything else.

Thank you for letting me to know something more. I really appreciate for spending moments of your time for reading. Thank you again.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Since i was this small... I was allways involved with matured/ older people. Cant remember when i speaked to a person younger than me. This with time evolved into my "relationship ideal" and i am attracted to only older/ matured women. My past loved ones were from 4 years older to 20 years older than me.
I cant keep a relationship to last, because there is always a wall between us - distance.
To be honest i dont need relationship right now. I can stay long without somebody beside me.

All of that correlates with Saturn at your descendant: older partners, the wall you describe, and the ability to go a long time without having a partner relationship and without feeling you need one. Saturn involved with the seventh house can indicate any or all of those things. Saturn at the descendant is the strongest seventh house involvement it can have.

Harmelia

"If you were born three minutes bfore, you could have a Libra rising. So, I need to see you as a Scorpio/Libra rising. That means your chart ruler is either Pluto/Mars or Venus – and I will consider that. "

- I was born not minute less, nor more than 5:35 :happy:

" Has your attractiveness gotten you into trouble or does it make you feel that you aren’t seen for who you are? "

- Yes, people are jealous at my figure, because im very well proportionate. When i worked before ( now i only study ), boys hated me and made jealous fun of me, because women showed me more attention than to them. Which was very funny thing to do. And 95% of my social contacts are women dominated. I have Lilith and Juno in 1st house as well. People sometimes feel scared from me in a way. But i think Lilith has a finger in it.

" Also, your Aquarius IC with Uranus on it states that you absolutely need to be yourself – uncompromisingly. This is also hard in relationship. It narrows down the playing field some. Aquarius IC people have a tendency to like to move around and travel. I bet you don’t like to sit still for long. "

- You bet is right, but not as in traveling, but as in "doing nothing". Thats why i take a walk, read...something, but not to do nothing.
Im always true to myself. This is why teachers or people above me dont like me, because i dont kiss butts. Sometime, because i dont do the "kissing" stuff i get into trouble. :biggrin: But its more cool to stay original, than to blend. In my relationships i did not need freedom, that much. I can even say, that i wanted to always be together and that made me happy. The problem was that people outside of our relationship did plots to ruin everything ( familly, friends, co-workers ). Everytime even the brake-ups wasnt normal, but it was because of other people intrigues.

To be honest i dont need relationship right now. I can stay long without somebody beside me. I wait, i date, i explore people, because i want a stable and long-term relationship. Im not in a hurry. I need more communication, than anything else.

Thank you for letting me to know something more. I really appreciate for spending moments of your time for reading. Thank you again.

You're welcome. You ARE still an "on the cusp" rising sign, which means, you will feel both signs to be true in some ways.