Who will win 21/22 premier league?

Torero

Hi everyone! Traditionally, I watch the chart after the first game. The main contenders for victory this season are Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United.
MC will maintain its leadership position this year, but the patron has changed his position from last year and things have gotten worse. This can be seen even in the first game of the season, which the MC even lost.
It is not clear how well Liverpool will have this season with its astrological capabilities, but the confrontation between Manchester United and Chelsea will be clear and interesting, I think.

Tengku Hadi

Thank you for replying Torero.

'The main contenders for victory this season are Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United.'

Between the three, which club have the best advantage?

EDJ

Who will win 21/22 premier league?

Jupiter in aquarius will give good results to klopp cycle in august, september, october and november, and jupiter in piscis will give good results to Solksljaer in march and april. The solar return of chelsea will be with jupiter conjuction to natal sun and Chelsea won the tittle in the last cycle of júpiter. So it will be between this 3 teams. Guardiola i think will not win this time because saturn will be squaring his natal saturn and also his cycle as coach of M.C has a solar return with mars squaring his natal mars that rules his midheaven.

May be i will write more on my blog (carruselastrologico) in a few days.

Saludos.

Tengku Hadi

Jupiter in aquarius will give good results to klopp cycle in august, september, october and november, and jupiter in piscis will give good results to Solksljaer in march and april. The solar return of chelsea will be with jupiter conjuction to natal sun and Chelsea won the tittle in the last cycle of júpiter. So it will be between this 3 teams. Guardiola i think will not win this time because saturn will be squaring his natal saturn and also his cycle as coach of M.C has a solar return with mars squaring his natal mars that rules his midheaven.

May be i will write more on my blog (carruselastrologico) in a few days.

Saludos.

Gracias EDJ. But which of the three teams have the strongest chance to win the PL?