Who will win F1 2021?

Sorrowful

I cast the chart for question "Will Hamilton win?"
Chart data: 21 July 2021 4:45pm 20e28 44n49 time zone= -2 ASC=9Sag28

As you are Hamilton fan he is represent with ASC ruler Ju rx, his opponents are represent with DSC ruler Mercury.
First I noticed that ASC is in conjunction with South Node. Ivy Jacobson says that, “Any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy." Next, ASC is in conjunction with fixed star Antares which is about closing down and cycle ending. So, I think Hamilton will not win this year.

Well done fensi88,catastrophe,tragedy,fatality in last race for Lewis,he lost,you won.See you for next year.

fensi88

In this type of question Frawley in his book "Sports Astrology" suggest: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC. That planet describes/represents winning player.
When I read your question I cast the chart:
15 Oct 2021 TZ = -2.0 9.5600 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=8Can27
Lord 10 is Ju rx and first planet that aspect it is Mars. Mars in Horary Astrology reresent young man from 18 to 30 age.
Now Verstappen, Hamilton and Bottas are first 3 drivers in F1 Driver Standings. Verstappen is 24 age, Hamilton 36 age, Bottas 32 age, so, I think Verstappen will win.

I was right!

Sorrowful

I hate that result as Hamilton fan,in last corners i thought,oh fensi88 didn't predict well that year,BUT,i was wrong,there was tragedy,false decisions from his team and much luck twice for the other guy.Hamilton did a great race,but he betrayed from his own team and FIA decisions not to end the race.

Sorrowful

Is John Frawley book,the only one according to sports astrology? Is Hamilton done you think,will win another one before retirement?

Last edited:

fensi88

I have only that Frawley book.

I cast the chart for moment when I read your question:
13 Dec 2021 TZ = -1.0 9.0400 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=25Leo17

As you are Hamliton fan he is represented with 1st house ruler Sun. For win we use ruler of 10th house Venus. Moon show flow of events and we see Moon translate the light from Sun to Venus so that would be Yes answer to your question. But because aspect with Venus is square that indicating delays, obstacles, and struggles.
Also because Saturn is the ruler of the 7th house this is warning against prediction so do not bet .

Sorrowful

May that means that Russell,who is coming to the team,will make Hamilton to overcome an obstacle more,expect Verstappen or other drivers?

Sorrowful

I dont want verstappen to dominate,should hamilton react and get back stronger,this cyrcle still dont must close,he must fight for the 8th title.

Sorrowful

Max Verstappen has been declared 2022 Formula 1 world champion after winning a rain-shortened Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka.

Congrats to the fellow fensi88 for the accurate reading/prediction about the winner of F1 2022.;)