Transit planets aspecting your natal Pallas - any experiences/insights?

SCP11

I recently learnt of asteroid Pallas, i was surprised at the things i learnt about my own, as the things i read about it, were the same conclusions i came to about my own inclinations from completing activities from books and courses!

I'm interested to know how transit planets aspecting the natal Pallas play out exactly, what do we look for in our everyday experience to see how it's working?

On the one hand i've read Pallas relates to our intelligence, how we like to use it, in what ways... so maybe there's themes around the development of that intelligence through activities

I've also read it relates to strategy and planning, creativity used to figure things out, i'm wondering if an aspect would signify trying to manouvre and make changes in your life?

If anyone has some practical examples including info about sign and house placement, that'd be great!

aldebaran

Pallas gives amazing intelligence, her green eyes can see what others - even Gods - cant - for no little reason she takes part in both tiresias and Kassandra myths. However, the promised daughter of Zeus and Methis, who caused a headache on the King God - is way more intense than modern astrology suggested... Think on clássical Athens, where the very law changed every day by the beat of the heart of the crowds - or, remember that passage of the Illiad where shes invisible, at the middle of the battlefield, giving instructions to Diomedes... Portraits that contribute to go way beyond the modern views.

Humanitarian

I recently learnt of asteroid Pallas, i was surprised at the things i learnt about my own, as the things i read about it, were the same conclusions i came to about my own inclinations from completing activities from books and courses!

I'm interested to know how transit planets aspecting the natal Pallas play out exactly, what do we look for in our everyday experience to see how it's working?

On the one hand i've read Pallas relates to our intelligence, how we like to use it, in what ways... so maybe there's themes around the development of that intelligence through activities

I've also read it relates to strategy and planning, creativity used to figure things out, i'm wondering if an aspect would signify trying to manouvre and make changes in your life?

If anyone has some practical examples including info about sign and house placement, that'd be great!
Nearly 3 weeks ago the Venus is in 0⁰04 Scorpio exactly conjunct my Pallas and that time my wisdom for love is increased