The ASTROLOGY of Donald Trump

aquarius7000

Most important transits to Trump's chart in 2020:

Pluto transit makes an exact opposition to his natal Saturn and also to his Venus in the 11th house. Transiting Uranus, at the same time, from the 9th house (law, international law), squares his 12th house (isolation and secrets) Pluto (the underworld and bring the same to the surface). Transiting Mars (attack) will oppose his Sun (self) and Uranus (sudden attack) in the most public 10th house. The combination of all this could literally mean a sudden attack at him/ his position (the year he will start campaigning). With Mars jostling up his Sun, whilst sitting on his Moon, this will emotionally be a rather trying few weeks, and he will hysterically (Mars and Moon) fire back.

Transit Saturn's opposition to natal Venus, which rules his 10th house (president-ship) is yet another confirmation of an attack on his president-ship as well as a decline (Saturn) in support (Venus) for him in society (11th house).

My dilemma right now is to ascertain (as far as possible) whether Trump will be ousted before his tenure is done, which seems less likely, but if it should happen - it could be most likely around the end of 2019. Otherwise, per what I can gather, I at least do not see him getting re voted with the 10th and 11th house under such 'scrutiny by the stars'.

!4C

His mercury is out-of-bounds in the sign of self-defense.

People from his early business days said he succeed by verbally attacking and bullying anyone that opposed him. Unfortunately, we get no entertainment value because his is rebuttals are more vulgar than witty. I couldn't watch the debates because I imagined him responding with something childish like "No, you suck!" On the other hand, I would like to see him go up against a bunch of grade schoolers. That could be funny.

aquarius7000

Hi all,

Not sure if anybody's looked into Rudy Giuliani's chart and seen that he has a lot of overlaps in terms of signs with Trump - no wonder a similar kind of 'shocking' approach to things, as recently.

Without going into the politics of it, but notice the Gemini and Leo energies he has in common with Trump. Both have Gemini Sun with Uranus right there (they were born two years apart) and then also the Leo energy with Mars in Leo for both of them.

Of course, Giuliani does have Neptune right there on the Asc., so he might not be what you may take him to be.

Attachments

• astro_2atw_rudy_giuliani.45853.19844.jpg
    astro_2atw_rudy_giuliani.45853.19844.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 31

muchacho

Most important transits to Trump's chart in 2020:

Pluto transit makes an exact opposition to his natal Saturn and also to his Venus in the 11th house. Transiting Uranus, at the same time, from the 9th house (law, international law), squares his 12th house (isolation and secrets) Pluto (the underworld and bring the same to the surface). Transiting Mars (attack) will oppose his Sun (self) and Uranus (sudden attack) in the most public 10th house. The combination of all this could literally mean a sudden attack at him/ his position (the year he will start campaigning). With Mars jostling up his Sun, whilst sitting on his Moon, this will emotionally be a rather trying few weeks, and he will hysterically (Mars and Moon) fire back.

Transit Saturn's opposition to natal Venus, which rules his 10th house (president-ship) is yet another confirmation of an attack on his president-ship as well as a decline (Saturn) in support (Venus) for him in society (11th house).

My dilemma right now is to ascertain (as far as possible) whether Trump will be ousted before his tenure is done, which seems less likely, but if it should happen - it could be most likely around the end of 2019. Otherwise, per what I can gather, I at least do not see him getting re voted with the 10th and 11th house under such 'scrutiny by the stars'.
I think the biggest challenge for astrologers when reading DJT's chart is to find a way to not let their delineations being colored by what they read in the news or by how much they love or hate the guy. And I think you are doing a really good job here by trying to keep it on neutral ground.

From the vedic perspective it looks rather promising. He was running his Jupiter-Saturn Dasha in 2016, Saturn being in 11th from Jupiter (dasha lagna), and his Saturn is really weak. In 2020 he will be running Jupiter-Mercury Dasha, Mercury being in 10th form Jupiter (dasha lagna), and he Mercury is quite strong. So this looks even better than 2016.

muchacho

Hi all,

Not sure if anybody's looked into Rudy Giuliani's chart and seen that he has a lot of overlaps in terms of signs with Trump - no wonder a similar kind of 'shocking' approach to things, as recently.

Without going into the politics of it, but notice the Gemini and Leo energies he has in common with Trump. Both have Gemini Sun with Uranus right there (they were born two years apart) and then also the Leo energy with Mars in Leo for both of them.

Of course, Giuliani does have Neptune right there on the Asc., so he might not be what you may take him to be.
Yes, Neptune close to ASC, but in a different sign.

However, RJ's ASC at 29d48min and DJT's ASC at 29d58min. What's up with that?

aquarius7000

Yes, Neptune close to ASC, but in a different sign.
You know when I wrote my previous post, I actually wrote this, but then deleted it. I am not so sure about RG's Asc. being in Virgo. It could be in Libra, and his TOB is rounded off to 2:30 as well.

However, RJ's ASC at 29d48min and DJT's ASC at 29d58min. What's up with that?
That is yet another similarity. Very observant.

Both are quite daring with Mars in Leo and all that Leo energy, as well as radicalists, unpredictable and quite unique in their own ways. Isn't that interesting.:biggrin::w00t:

muchacho

You know when I wrote my previous post, I actually wrote this, but then deleted it. I am not so sure about RG's Asc. being in Virgo. It could be in Libra, and his TOB is rounded off to 2:30 as well.

That is yet another similarity. Very observant.

Both are quite daring with Mars in Leo and all that Leo energy, as well as radicalists, unpredictable and quite unique in their own ways. Isn't that interesting.:biggrin::w00t:

DJT has an AA rating, RG an A rating. DJT's ASC will change sign after 10 sec, and RG's ASC will change sign after 30 sec. :andy:

I attached the synastry chart.

ASC's are incompatible, Moons in trine, Suns in same sign. So this should be a rather dynamic relationship but with a good foundation on an emotional level (Moon). On a professional level (Sun) they seem to be on the same page. However, in terms of general approach and attitude (ASC), they are very different.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_rudolph_giuliani_donald_john_trump.12458.35252.jpg
    astro_61gw_rudolph_giuliani_donald_john_trump.12458.35252.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 34

Andries

SEOUL - The historic first meeting between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will 'most likely' be held in Singapore in mid-June, according to South Korea's largest newspaper.
Citing diplomatic sources in Washington, the Chosun Ilbo reported on Saturday (May 5) that Singapore is deemed the 'strongest' candidate to host the summit, although there is still a possibility that Mr Trump "who likes dramatic effects" would choose Panmunjom in the Demilitarised Zone at the last minute.
In its front page report, the Korean language paper also said the meeting will most likely be held in the third week of June (9-15), after Mr Trump visits Canada for the G-7 summit on June 8-9.

Meeting on Donald J. Trump’s birthday Thursday 14 June?

North Korea.
14-Jun-2018 000°,16'01 Gemini Moon 30 Ura
14-Jun-2018 006°,46'08 Gemini Sat 30 Moon transit

Kim Jong Un.
14-Jun-2018 014°,23'15 Scorpio Jup 60 C-11 transit
14-Jun-2018 -15°,01'52 Jup // Mars transit

South Korea.
14-Jun-2018 000°,00'00 Leo Asc Nw

Donald J. Trump.
14-Jun-2018 014°,19'33 Scorpio Jup 135 C-11 transit

The USA.
13-Jun-2018 012°,32'50 Pisces Sun 45 Plu
13-Jun-2018 020°,41'17 Capricorn Plu 150 Pars transit

aquarius7000

Hi,

Muchacho, I am quite convinced that DJT is a Leo Asc. Not only is his TOB not rounded off (like RG's), but he also looks and acts it.

Thanks for posting the synastry. Theirs is indeed an interesting relationship. Apart from their Sun and Moon commonalities, it seems to be quite a volatile relationship - RG's Saturn on DJT's Sun - DJT must face quite a bit of setback, push back and rejection from RG. Pluto - Mars combo - DJT must also face anger and irritation from RG. Then we have Mars - Moon = a lot of volatility of emotions, excitement but also random blow-ups. Not sure the relationship is meant to last.

Andries

The earthquake unleashed by Trump's departure from Iran nuclear deal.

Donald J. Trump.
8-May-2018 -21°,29'53 Plu # Sat transit

White House horoscopes.

Trump enters and began his speech on 2:13 pm.

C=12 11 Leo and Draconis 11 Leo conjunct radix Trump’s Pluto 11 Leo.
Venus 18 Gemini conjunct Trump’s radix Uranus.
C-11 9 Cancer conjunct Trump’s radix Mercurius 9 Cancer ruler his C-11.
Trump’s Mercurius is trine the USA Ascendant 9 Scorpio.
Saturn 9 Capricorn conjunct C-05 opposite Trump’s radix Mercurius.
Ascendant 9 Virgo is sextile Trump’s Mercurius and sextile the USA Ascendant.

2:24 pm. Trump signs the paper.

MC 8 Gemini is the USA radix C-08.
Moon 26 Aquarius is the USA radix Moon 26 Aquarius.

On 15 May there is a new Moon 25 Taurus.
This is conjunct Trump’s radix MC 25 Taurus.
C-03 10 Leo conjunct Draconis 10 Leo.
New Moon 25 Taurus in Twelve House.

Andries

Donald J. Trump and Kim Jong Un summit Singapore on June 12, 2018.

Announced by Trump twitter May 10, 2018, 4:37 pm.

Draconis and Pars 11 Leo conjunct Trump’s Pluto 11 Leo.

Kim Jong Un.
12-Jun-2018 010°,30'42 Gemini C--2 90 AR09

Arabic part AR09:
Legacy : Asc + Sat - Moon :10°,30'42,0 Pisces

North Korea.
12-Jun-2018 020°,43'05 Capricorn Plu 60 Chiron transit

South Korea.
12-Jun-2018 014°,32'01 Scorpio Jup 60 AR09 transit

Donald J. Trump.

12-Jun-2018 007°,56'02 Aquarius Mars 135 Sun
12-Jun-2018 029°,54'45 Taurus Maan 135 Chiron
12-Jun-2018 007°,59'20 Aquarius Mars 135 C—2

The USA.

12-Jun-2018 000°,06'04 Capricorn C--6 * POLIS (JUP - MARS )
13-Jun-2018 020°,41'17 Capricorn Plu 150 Pars

Andries

Rectification previous message from me.

Donald J. Trump and Kim Jong Un summit Singapore on June 12, 2018.

Announced by Trump twitter May 10, 2018, 4:37 pm.

Draconis and Pars 11 Leo conjunct Trump’s Pluto 11 Leo.

Kim Jong Un.
12-Jun-2018 010°,30'42 Gemini C--2 90 AR09

Arabic part AR09:
Legacy : Asc + Sat - Moon :10°,30'42,0 Pisces

North Korea.
12-Jun-2018 020°,43'05 Capricorn Plu 60 Chiron transit

South Korea.
12-Jun-2018 014°,32'01 Scorpio Jup 60 AR09 transit

Donald J. Trump.

12-Jun-2018 007°,56'02 Aquarius Mars 135 Sun transit
12-Jun-2018 029°,54'45 Taurus Maan 135 Chiron transit
12-Jun-2018 007°,59'20 Aquarius Mars 135 C—2 transit

The USA.

12-Jun-2018 000°,06'04 Capricorn C--6 * POLIS (JUP - MARS )
13-Jun-2018 020°,41'17 Capricorn Plu 150 Pars transit

Polis Star Astrology.
Fixed star Polis is of the nature of Jupiter and Mars. It gives success, high ambition, martial desires, horsemanship, keen perception and domination. [1]
Polis is a fortunate star portending success, ambition and truthfulness. [2]

Andries

March 5: A South Korean delegation visits Pyongyang to hold talks with Kim Jong-un, agreeing to organize a 2018 North Korea–United States summit with Kim and U.S. President Donald Trump.[10]

99 days after March 5th, 2018 the summit Trump Kim Jong Un will happen on June 12th 2018.

DONALD JOHN TRUMP = 465134, 1685, 29347 = 23+20+25 = 68 = 14 = 5. (namenumber)
Birthnumber 14 june 1946 = 1461946 = 31 = 4.
Lifenumber = namenumber 68 + birthnumber 31 = 99 = namenumber THE UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA.

muchacho

That gets Leo rising by itself off the hook, since you're neither pompous nor arrogant. Where's THAT coming from in Trump's Chart?
I think it's Mars in Leo close to the ASC.

I'm still looking for an explanation for his excellent 3D chess skills. Moon conjunct SN could be such an indicator. Moon in Sagittarius (tropical) certainly not, but Moon in Scorpio (sidereal) would be such an indicator again.

david starling

I think it's Mars in Leo close to the ASC.

I'm still looking for an explanation for his excellent 3D chess skills. Moon conjunct SN could be such an indicator. Moon in Sagittarius (tropical) certainly not, but Moon in Scorpio (sidereal) would be such an indicator again.

I have Moon in Sagittarius as indicator of luck, in Tropical coordinates. It's possible to mistake good luck for deliberate decision-making. I think he's running on instinct rather than formulating pre-planned actions.

david starling

Muchacho, since there is some competition going on here between which describes Trump best, I'll specify it as Tropical versus Vedic. I'm choosing Vedic rather than Western Sidereal because of my own situation: In Tropical, I have Sun at 28 degrees Pisces, which moves it to early Pisces in all of the standard Ayanamsas. But, my Moon in mid-Aquarius would move into to Capricorn in Western Sidereal, which is way off the mark--I have all the traits of an Aquarian Moon, and almost none of Capricorn. But, in Vedic, for a reason you probably know about, I was told the Moon would remain in Aquarius. Apparently the Moon is a special case, compared to the Sun and planets.
That having been said, I was noticing an Alchemical saying from the Emerald Tablet of Alchemy: "As Above, So Below, AND, As Below, so Above." Meaning, it works both ways--the Heavens influence us, and we influence the Heavens. I think it may be a situation where Vedic is dealing with the former, and Tropical with the latter. That would mean they compliment, rather than conflict with each other.

Last edited: