I am loved by two men...

Blackbird

Hot **** these Scorpio men... I deeply like them both for different reasons, yet I want a strong bond relationship with complete devotion and acceptance of a few harsh dark spots of reality that may show here or there (including the not so beautiful reality of my sometimes turbulent emotionality and generally mistrustful critical nature), but I'm aware that not all men (the more immature ones) are capable of handling it. What could you say about my compatibility with each one of them? I'm aware that relationship strenght over time is somewhat related to strong Saturn aspects?

1st person (Current boyfriend of 9 months)

2nd person (Had a short-lived yet passionate relationship with him about two or maybe even three years ago, then he sort of disappeared with infrequent re-appearances and trying to contact me since spring. Now he's kind of begging me to be in a relationship with him, tough he knows I am back in one (with the 1st person), says he didn't want to rush things with official gestures and all and used to think about me often (silently, haha) at the time when he was absent from my life.

Of course, apparently, I will have to break the 2nd one's heart (again?) because of the obvious decency and no signs of side-tracking of my current boyfriends treatment of me throughout our ongoing relationship (despite some of my scenes and ultimatums), but I'm still interested in any astrological insights regarding my compatibility with each of them!

Attachments

• 2nd person.jpg
    2nd person.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 35
  • 1st Person.jpg
    1st Person.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32
  • My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 25

ashriia

just advice, stay with your current boyfriend. 2nd guy, looks like trouble especially if youre given to "emotionality". I'm sure sex was great with 2nd guy, but in the long term it would turn ugly between you IMO.

Blackbird

My thoughts exactly... He's sure a bit of a drama queen himself which at times is simply amusing, considering the overreaction over petty things, for example, for playfully messing a little bit with his hair (I'm a leo after all), thus 'ruining' his well-put haircut, at other times it can get a little too dark and upsetting.

Blackbird

Only one tiny question... How to prevent somebody with this much Scorpio influence from taking revenge on you (or your current relationship). I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be down for it. : )

IleneK

Premium Member
Only one tiny question... How to prevent somebody with this much Scorpio influence from taking revenge on you (or your current relationship). I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be down for it. : )

Well, it's a good question, not so tiny.:smile:
If you haven't discovered it yet, you will come to find through your experiences that you really can't make or prevent anyone from doing anything. It takes a while to discover. But it is true.
However, what you CAN do is be respectful and compassionate towards everyone. That will probably bring you the greatest ease in this vale of tears.
Just something to consider and I am wishing you the very best,

Blackbird

Ilene, thanks for replying. I just came back home in tears after spending two hours talking with the 2nd Scorpio man about the possibility of us committing to a couple relationship (he was still hoping I would drop my current boyfriend to be with him, as the news of me being back with him was quite fresh and unexpected). Throughout our 'conversation' there stood a heavy sense of melancholy and longing coupled with disappointment and lengthy periods of silence - it was terrible, but I guess he felt it even more strongly inside. After explaining myself why I sense I wouldn't feel safe together with him due to all of our strange on and off relationship history, he said he never keeps in contact with anybody he splits-off with, which I understood as I would do the same myself. We hugged each other strongly for a lengthy time (and the last time), I started crying silently, turned away and headed home.

I told my current boyfriend before going out that I'm meeting my girl-friend and now I'm feeling doubly worse for lying to him as well. Overall, this situation's a terrible hurt and just before Christmas...

Just wanted to leave this here to relieve this tragic tension I am feeling right now, as I do not really have anyone as close to talk about such contradictory feelings regarding relationships. This is all new and unexpected even to myself, to say the least, as I used to be a total loner all throughout my previous life.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilene, thanks for replying. I just came back home in tears after spending two hours talking with the 2nd Scorpio man about the possibility of us committing to a couple relationship (he was still hoping I would drop my current boyfriend to be with him, as the news of me being back with him was quite fresh and unexpected). Throughout our 'conversation' there stood a heavy sense of melancholy and longing coupled with disappointment and lengthy periods of silence - it was terrible, but I guess he felt it even more strongly inside. After explaining myself why I sense I wouldn't feel safe together with him due to all of our strange on and off relationship history, he said he never keeps in contact with anybody he splits-off with, which I understood as I would do the same myself. We hugged each other strongly for a lengthy time (and the last time), I started crying silently, turned away and headed home.

I told my current boyfriend before going out that I'm meeting my girl-friend and now I'm feeling doubly worse for lying to him as well. Overall, this situation's a terrible hurt and just before Christmas...

Just wanted to leave this here to relieve this tragic tension I am feeling right now, as I do not really have anyone as close to talk about such contradictory feelings regarding relationships. This is all new and unexpected even to myself, to say the least, as I used to be a total loner all throughout my previous life.
Well I am glad that you got clear about #2. And this is a valuable life lesson learned about the pain,joy and complexity of relationship. Should something challenging like this come up again, you will have your feelings and conclusions from the experience to guide you.
Wishing you the best and do be kind to yourself as you continue to sort out the emotional repercussions of this matter.

Blackbird

Could anyone comment on what catches your attention the most astrologically, comparing both synastry charts or separately? My chart is the blue one.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_black_bird_1st_person.39531.20799.jpg
    astro_61gw_black_bird_1st_person.39531.20799.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_61gw_black_bird_2_nd_person.39602.22294.jpg
    astro_61gw_black_bird_2_nd_person.39602.22294.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 18