She's just not into it?

Siren03

So we're on a breather. She says everything is great but she needs to get her mind together. Maybe she's sparing my feelings. Seems like she's a runner. I don't understand why. Maybe she's focused elsewhere and I rather not see it. Will she actually come back? I feel like she shouldn't be pushing me away chemistry, conversation, intimacy are there and she's resisting. Anyways please look at my chart with her

Attachments

• S and A.jpg
    S and A.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 28

kimbermoon

Alas it does make sense that she needs some space, with Jupiter now retrograde and making a square aspect to her Mercury. Mercury rules the mind, and Jupiter retro is a time when many tend to look inwards rather than moving forward. It is especially significant since the activity puts the spotlight on her 1st H, which tends to focus on the self.

Also consider the polarizing energies between you: your Pluto opp Jupiter/Venus connects with her own Moon/Mars conjunction, and that is very well apt to create friction. Also your stellium in the 1st House opposes her Venus Sun. I suspect there are differences of opinion and thought patterns which are troubling her at this time and she may be undergoing a period of re-assessing her sense of self and Identity in the relationship. There is hope that she could have a change of heart and come back, but you must allow her the time she needs to resolve whatever is bothering; if you push too hard she is likely to just bolt and run away. Good luck!

Siren03

:( feels unfair to finally meet someone who actually treated me well, and they back away. I have a long history of negative, abusive and manipulative relationships. I never meet people like this and it seems i'm just meant to be alone. Been getting depressed about the situation a bit. Maybe it's my chiron 7th house. Our charts seemed to support something positive, I hoped. Thanks for your insight