when will x reply?

tikana

Oddity and others.. grin

Got an interesting horary.

Who is X? So this guy owns a recruiting agency / management. I got bold and sent him my resume.
so here is question.. lol When will he reply? He is a 3rd party representing another company, sort of go-between.

Asce is taurus - def slow and midsign....
No hour agreement but let's see if it can be read.
Moon passed a trine with Mars ---- 5 units ??? uhhh yeah that fits with my encounter with Mars .. who is Mars? It is 7th house - it is almost accurate timing 5 1/2 units ago there was a bump in. This chart is fit to be judged.

So this recruiter sits in 7th house also 10th and also 11th and 9th -- all fit the bill. Foreign persona, person in charge also association by 11th large groups and etc.

Here is where it gets interesting.

Angles are all fixed - expect slower than usual.
Moon will jump into L7's L10 (which i have no idea what the hell is that supposed to mean)... We are talking weeks/months.. I am leaning towards weeks because moon is angular fixed and mutually applies to Saturn which is more prominent than Moon in 4th...7th's party business itself is good but 7th house is ******* up.

LOL but reception between Mars and venus is very interesting esp from mars'party ... 2 minors .. i guess it is good.

LOL I am not even sure what else I can pull out of this chart

Oddity.. wanna add anything I missed?

thanx!

Attachments

• resume.jpg
    resume.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 30

Oddity

Your pm box is full.

I'm legally blind, Tik. Can you pm me the chart date/time/place so I can run it up in my own software, thus be able to tell where stuff is? Usually I can see charts on here by enlarging them a lot, but yours is very faint for some reason.

Kitchy

Banned
He'll reply when Moon passes Sun in pleasure and moves on to perfect to Venus your ruler - but then changes signs and meets mercury and then it will be up for grabs or something. I don't know the timing but I think that is the big picture. Moon moves to a new quadrant to Merc - Node - Jupiter.

Maybe keep that four hour thing in mind, as you might go from one to another.

I see now why you are preparing for a move!

Oddity

I take intermediaries as 5th house (see Sahl, Bonatti, maybe even Lilly) because I am a boring old fart with cat chow for brains.

Okay.

This gives him Venus and you the moon, which makes sense, as the moon is exaltation ruler of Taurus anyway.

So what I'm seeing. Moon is combust. Wires are crossed somewhere. You may hear from Saturn (an employer) in about a week, but there will be something wrong or disappointing about it.

After that happens, call the recruiter guy. Or if you don't hear from Saturn. Don't underestimate the ability of combustion to royally mess things up.

tikana

i can see that... disappointment.. lol the job i really want agrh A. too difficult B. seriously out of my area.. but devilishly crazy good.. I will let you know.. Saturn fits 2 people .. will let you know

cheers
T

Oddity

And in that vein, I mistook Mercury for Venus. Not having a good day with my eyes (combustion), which gives you back Venus. And combustion is still going to mess it up.

A month, perhaps? Moon is at 3, going combust, but it'll take a while to hit you at 25 Leo, and we probably want it to hit him, at 3 Virgo.

I'd like to see something more definitive, but....I don't. Let's let people have a look here.

tikana

Oddity

I was thinking .. in reality i am asking if I will get a job offer or something along those lines so L10 and L9 in H7 makes sense.

2 cents on the issue
T