Who will win the premier league?

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
09 Apr 2022 TZ = -2.0 7.1900 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=18Ta02

For this type of question Frawley said: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC".

Lord 10 is Saturn and first planet that aspect it is Moon in Leo. As Moon in Leo sign represent red colour and Liverpool nick name is "The Reds" I think Liverpool will win the Premier League.

Man City won the Premier League!

Unfortunately my analysis was wrong and now I see where I made mistake. In this chart, the Moon is not in the sign of Leo but is in the sign of Cancer. Cancer denotes these colors:
silver, white, green, blue, gray, tan, so there is no red but there is blue color which is color of the kit of Man City so Man City will won. It is not clear to me how none of you did not see that the Moon is not in the sign of Leo.

Last edited:

Tengku Hadi

Unfortunately my analysis was wrong and now I see where I made mistake. In this chart, the Moon is not in the sign of Leo but is in the sign of Cancer. Cancer denotes these colors:
silver, white, green, blue, gray, tan, so there is no red but there is blue color which is color of the kit of Man City so Man City will won. It is not clear to me how none of you did not see that the Moon is not in the sign of Leo.

We didn't check the chart you mentioned. We took your word for it but I did say providing there wasn't any mistakes on your part then your predictions will be right.

Tengku Hadi

But Torero and another astrologer did mention that Pep Guardiola won't win anything this season, and the patron planet in Man City have shifted position. So what's happening now is quite beyond what we expected with Man City winning again.