What placements suggest intense/deep eyes?

LeoSun1

I have very intense eyes to the point where people get very nervous looking at me in the eyes. I also have issues looking other people in the eyes because of how intense it feels for me. It feels like i am feeling every essence of their soul when i make eye contact with someone. I have very little scorpio energy in my chart which is the first sign that comes to my mind when i think of intense eyes. Maybe i'm missing something? I also feel peoples energies VERY intensely to the point where if someone else is nervous or angry.. etc i start to feel the same way even if they arent outwardly showing their nervousness or anger. I can feel the energy of a room straight away.

Attachments

• natal chart.png
    natal chart.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 82

Osamenor

Staff member
Intensely feeling other people's energy correlates with water signs, and with Neptune. You have Cancer rising, so you meet the world through a water sign, and two personal planets in Cancer, too. And your Mercury, the planet of perception, trines Neptune.

OuterPlanets89

I have very intense eyes to the point where people get very nervous looking at me in the eyes. I also have issues looking other people in the eyes because of how intense it feels for me. It feels like i am feeling every essence of their soul when i make eye contact with someone. I have very little scorpio energy in my chart which is the first sign that comes to my mind when i think of intense eyes. Maybe i'm missing something? I also feel peoples energies VERY intensely to the point where if someone else is nervous or angry.. etc i start to feel the same way even if they arent outwardly showing their nervousness or anger. I can feel the energy of a room straight away.
Ascendant ruler/aspects
- Your Moon conjunct NN and Chiron, opposite Saturn, square Venus/ASC and Jupiter, forming a Cardinal Grand Cross, with the latter two planets on the ASC/DSC axis. This is a very intense formation that's going to be visible to others, and with Venus on the ASC/Jupiter on the DSC, you're going to be very sensitive to others' energies, with Cancer rising only amplifying that.​
Aspects to ASC
- Your ASC is also part of the Grand Cross, which brings quite a few planetary energies to your ASC.​
1st House planets
- Venus and Mars in the 1st in Cancer (and heavily aspected) are going to make you very sensitive to others' energies and vice versa. Your mood is likely very obvious to others as well.​
Prominent Pluto
- Pluto is squaring your domicile Leo Sun, which is a very intense aspect. Hard Sun/Pluto aspects tend to make their presence felt when they enter a room.​
Sun/aspects
- Sun is squaring Pluto, but is also conjunct your IC, making your emotional core and your self-expression strongly tied to each other. With Sun/IC squaring Pluto in the 6th, your body might be highly attuned/sensitive to energies as well​
Your chart checks pretty much every major factor I'd look for that would determine "intense eyes." Obviously genetics etc. play a large role as well, but your chart definitely suggests that you give off and take in a good emotional amount of energy from the environment around you. In addition, Uranus/Neptune are conjunct in the 8th, which can exacerbate your sensitivity to hidden energies around you.

LeoSun1

Ascendant ruler/aspects
- Your Moon conjunct NN and Chiron, opposite Saturn, square Venus/ASC and Jupiter, forming a Cardinal Grand Cross, with the latter two planets on the ASC/DSC axis. This is a very intense formation that's going to be visible to others, and with Venus on the ASC/Jupiter on the DSC, you're going to be very sensitive to others' energies, with Cancer rising only amplifying that.​
Aspects to ASC
- Your ASC is also part of the Grand Cross, which brings quite a few planetary energies to your ASC.​
1st House planets
- Venus and Mars in the 1st in Cancer (and heavily aspected) are going to make you very sensitive to others' energies and vice versa. Your mood is likely very obvious to others as well.​
Prominent Pluto
- Pluto is squaring your domicile Leo Sun, which is a very intense aspect. Hard Sun/Pluto aspects tend to make their presence felt when they enter a room.​
Sun/aspects
- Sun is squaring Pluto, but is also conjunct your IC, making your emotional core and your self-expression strongly tied to each other. With Sun/IC squaring Pluto in the 6th, your body might be highly attuned/sensitive to energies as well​
Your chart checks pretty much every major factor I'd look for that would determine "intense eyes." Obviously genetics etc. play a large role as well, but your chart definitely suggests that you give off and take in a good emotional amount of energy from the environment around you. In addition, Uranus/Neptune are conjunct in the 8th, which can exacerbate your sensitivity to hidden energies around you.
Oh wow thats alot. Thank you so much for taking the time to look into my chart and help me understand why i feel energies so intensely. Making eye contact with people is extremely difficult due to this though and has caused me ALOT of issues and anxiety in my life. I've also been told i have "crazy eyes" a fair few times too.

dr. farr

Perhaps the difficulty here and the oversensitivity & problematical intensity might be at least partially related to a rising mars in the ascendant sign of cancer (the oversensitivity = cancer, the\ eyes connected with the 1st house, the intensity = mars, and all of this being a problem instead of a benefit due to mars being in its fall in cancer)