Money?

Fer

Hi,

I'm really upset today because although I already knew about this 'problem' in my chart, today an astrologer friend of mine told me he didn't see any indications of money on my chart and that I will always struggle with money. And I do already struggle a lot. I need money, I want money and I want a comfortable life. I have always wanted this since I can remember. It is not a greedy thing, it's just who I am (before anyone judges me). Anyway, he told me about the ruler of my second house being in a weak aspect (Mars in Pisces on the 6th House) etc. Plus Uranus on the 2nd.

I don't know much about astrology but I know that Saturn was transiting my 2nd house from 2013-2016. It was THE worst years of my life in every way, including, of course, financially.

Is there any light or will I always struggle this much? Will I only dream about what I want and never achieve it financially? Should I just give up?

PS: I'm attaching the aspects as well since some degrees are higher than 6 in case you don't consider anything higher than 6°.
Help!

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_658 Jan. 13 22.42.jpg
    ScreenHunter_658 Jan. 13 22.42.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 32
  • ScreenHunter_659 Jan. 13 22.42.jpg
    ScreenHunter_659 Jan. 13 22.42.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 17

PlutorisingLee

What kind of Astrologer says you can't do something? This is beyond wrong in my view. You have free choice and can achieve anything you want.
My advice is always to look at the source of what you want. Ask yourself why you always wanted money and what is it really about. I see potential to work hard in your chart plus I think when you say Money you mean something else and its is simply a hidden need for something else- look into that.
Once you figure out what that is you will have less of a hard time to have money.

Fer

Thank you. I agree with you!

Do you have an opinion about money overall in my chart or any input?

I know my reasons for wanting to have a good living and helping my family. I just didn't want to give a deep explanation on the whys. But I am fully aware of them and I am ok with them too.

Thank you!

Rawiri

I would agree with your astrologer friend that your chart is not particularly ideal when it comes to money - from what I can gather from the natal chart you posted alone at least.

Since you say you don't really know astrology much I won't go into much detail, but there are numerous things all pointing towards it being an issue.

That doesn't mean it's impossible mind you, but it's certainly going to be paddling against the current. Your Saturn exalted in the first might be able to provide you some "grit" in order to succeed despite struggling against the current.

You would probably be happier if you could find some way to "let it go" though...

Fer

I see. Ok, thank you.

I don't know so much to read it so well on my own, and also because I actually do see positive things related to money but that's just me.

If you explain in astrology terms I will understand.

Thank you!!