Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Planetary returns

Planetary returns Specific for Venus, Mercury, Mars return charts, just as in the Solar/Lunar charts techniques, not as transits to the natal chart. Also includes Lilith returns.

Unread 01-24-2020, 02:05 AM

Going through my Saturn return

Any one have any stories about their experience?

Unread 01-27-2020, 01:43 PM

Re: Going through my Saturn return

Yeah, currently going through my own as well. Nothing on the mundane realm is out of order or all that unpleasant. Now, "spiritually"....hahaha. I'll just say that a lot of progress has been..forced, in a certain way. 9th house Saturn will be 9th house-y, after all.

I was expecting the world to come crashing down or something. What with the stories I've heard from others. Suppose having Saturn in dignity counts for something.

What's yours been like so far?
Unread 01-27-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Yeah, currently going through my own as well. Nothing on the mundane realm is out of order or all that unpleasant. Now, "spiritually"....hahaha. I'll just say that a lot of progress has been..forced, in a certain way. 9th house Saturn will be 9th house-y, after all.

I was expecting the world to come crashing down or something. What with the stories I've heard from others. Suppose having Saturn in dignity counts for something.

What's yours been like so far?
Weíll Saturn Is in the 12th house and Iím having some behind the scenes hidden iis in a cloth house and Iím having salmon behind the scenes hidden issues for sure. .
Itís thing that Iím not able to talk about with people. Therefore resolve anything itís itís very much like being in a prison.
Unread 01-28-2020, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizabot View Post
Weíll Saturn Is in the 12th house and Iím having some behind the scenes hidden iis in a cloth house and Iím having salmon behind the scenes hidden issues for sure. .
Itís thing that Iím not able to talk about with people. Therefore resolve anything itís itís very much like being in a prison.
12th house Cap Saturn? That's a hard placement for sure. Saturn joys in there.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your Sun sign? If your chart is diurnal (Sun is above the ascendant line), I'd expect some leniency in Saturn's pressure. But if it's nocturnal (Sun beneath the ascendant line)....ouch.
Unread 01-28-2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
12th house Cap Saturn? That's a hard placement for sure. Saturn joys in there.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your Sun sign? If your chart is diurnal (Sun is above the ascendant line), I'd expect some leniency in Saturn's pressure. But if it's nocturnal (Sun beneath the ascendant line)....ouch.
I have the sun in the fifth house in cancer

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...;smon=1;nhor=5

WhT do you think? I just came from the hospital. I just found out that my dad has a decease thatís does not have a cure !! I think I need to take care of him and take time away from work and my boyfriend. This is actually something that I really need. To nurture someone especially someone I love. And get away from my toxic environment. Can 7 look at my chart ? Please! ❤️❤️❤️
Unread 01-28-2020, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizabot View Post
I have the sun in the fifth house in cancer

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...;smon=1;nhor=5

WhT do you think? I just came from the hospital. I just found out that my dad has a decease thatís does not have a cure !! I think I need to take care of him and take time away from work and my boyfriend. This is actually something that I really need. To nurture someone especially someone I love. And get away from my toxic environment. Can 7 look at my chart ? Please! ❤️❤️❤️
Ah. I'm sorry to hear about your father as well as that difficult situation you are in, Brizabot. Hard times are made harder without someone to talk with and if you don't mind me saying, you can always speak to a stranger like me, should you feel the need.

Now, astrologically, I can't see the chart. Can you PM me your birth details?
Unread 01-28-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Ah. I'm sorry to hear about your father as well as that difficult situation you are in, Brizabot. Hard times are made harder without someone to talk with and if you don't mind me saying, you can always speak to a stranger like me, should you feel the need.

Now, astrologically, I can't see the chart. Can you PM me your birth details?
Wow youíre amazing sending you a PM right now

Tags
birth charts, return, saturn