Strong urge to make baby

Misskatie1228

Okay so for a week now I could not stop thinking about having a baby. I cant stop thinking about procreating and yep me and hubby have been more active than usual. Is there anything on my chart that explains that? Does my chart tell anything about me having a baby at all? And when?
Sheesh, it's almost like an obsessive thought that wont leave me. Hihi.

So uhm here's my chart

Dec 2 1993 / 12.28am / manila, phils.

conspiracy theorist

The mention of a week timeline coincides with Mars strolling passed your Mercury, Venus, and Pluto. The combination of Mars, Venus and Pluto can be especially amorous and sexually stimulated. Pretty soon Mars will transit over your Sun and Mars, which seems to reinforce the heightened libido you are experiencing.

Longer term transit includes Saturn/Pluto on your fifth house cusp. Of course having a baby will cause a big transformation in your life, with added responsibility on you and your partner's hands.

waybread

In this chart, you are ruled by Mercury. The 5th house of children is ruled by Saturn. Mercury applies to a square with Saturn, suggesting that, for this go-round, you may experience some difficulties in getting pregnant.

However, the moon is domiciled in Cancer and strong in the 10th house. It applies to a trine with Mercury. I think you will have eventual success in starting a family.