Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-06-2013, 11:21 PM

Still learning...5th house Aquarius 11th house Leo?

Does this mean I will never get married or have children?

I also don't believe there are any planets in those houses either but I am still learning to read my chart so I am not positive.

Am I correct?
Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (104.7 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Avalon6; 07-07-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:10 AM

Re: Still learning...5th house Aquarius 11th house Leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon6 View Post

I also don't believe there are any planets in those houses either but I am still learning to read my chart so I am not positive.

Am I correct?
Thank you
Just curious...is it rare that you find luck on your side?

Anyway, Sarah Palin also has Saturn in the 5th house in Aquarius (and Libra rising). She definitely had kids, even though they kind of sucked.
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:25 AM

Thank you for you reply, it is very rare : / haha. Why did you ask?
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:31 AM

Yeah, I hear ya. Forum is slow these days. But uh, there's a bunch of opposition to your Jupiter. I was simply curious.
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:35 AM

Oh, I meant it is rare that I find luck on my side

Opposition to Jupiter. Humm interesting. I will have to research that a bit more.
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:14 AM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi

Quote:

Am I correct?
No. You'll have to look to the lords of those houses and see what they're up to before you can really say anything.

I'm not really sure what the 11th house has to do with either children or marriage though.

www.medievalastrologyguide.com
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:20 AM

Forgive me if this is a ridiculous question. But how do I find the lords/ruler of my 5th house?

Also. I am not sure what the 11th house has to do with children either it is just something I've read while researching : /...thank you!
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:28 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:

Am I correct?
Thank you
One needs to learn about the signs.

The cusp of your 5th is in Aquarius. Ok. Is this a barren or frutiful sign?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barren_sign

Quote:
Aquarius: Without doubt more fruitful than barren.
Saturn, the ruler of your 5th is in Sagittarius, the domicile of Jupiter, who among other things rules child birth. Is this a barren or fruitful sign?

Quote:
Sagittarius: Ever conceived fruitfull, because the house of Jupiter.
Moreover, Saturn, the ruler of your 5th, is in domicile and Venus applies by retrograde. You'd need to check an ephemeris to see if the aspect perfects. Meanwhile, Jupiter, the planet of childbirth (most modern astrologers miss this) is exalted in Cancer in your 10th house of among other things marriage and mothers. What has Lilly to say of Cancer?

Quote:
Cancer is the most fruitful and bountiful Sign, it being the house of the Moon, and the exaltation of Jupiter.
Avalon6 (07-07-2013)
Unread 07-07-2013, 04:41 AM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi

Quote:
Forgive me if this is a ridiculous question. But how do I find the lords/ruler of my 5th house?
No, forgive me. I didn't realize you were this much of a newbie. The Lord of a house is a planet who rules that sign on the cusp. Tsmall went over it fairly well (I say this not because she didn't do a good job, but because it was a scratch on the surface so to speak) in the post above this one.

www.medievalastrologyguide.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaiousei no Senshi For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-07-2013)
Unread 07-07-2013, 07:43 AM

Thank you both so much for explaining that. I absolutely am a newbie, and probably spent about an hour just googling pieces of what you two wrote trying to better understand it. Haha. More youtube chart reading tutorials for me
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:18 PM

I have the same placements in my chart - 5th house Aquarius, 11th house Leo. But of course my own lords will be differently placed, as for example the lord of my fifth which is in Pisces. Thankfully this is a sign of high fecundity signifying 'many Children', as it is my hope to have a family in another twenty years or so.

'...Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.' Shakespeare.

Last edited by ImNotThere9; 07-07-2013 at 12:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ImNotThere9 For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-07-2013)
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiousei no Senshi View Post
....I'm not really sure what the 11th house has to do with either children or marriage though.
Children may be associated with the 11th house

'....In Horary Astrology
11th house indicates:Step-children, when not regarded as one's own (5th from 7th)....' Deborah Houlding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-07-2013)
Unread 07-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiousei no Senshi View Post
No, forgive me. I didn't realize you were this much of a newbie. The Lord of a house is a planet who rules that sign on the cusp. Tsmall went over it fairly well (I say this not because she didn't do a good job, but because it was a scratch on the surface so to speak) in the post above this one.
It was a scratch on the surface. Delineating children takes more than a few minutes.

Quote:
Thank you both so much for explaining that. I absolutely am a newbie, and probably spent about an hour just googling pieces of what you two wrote trying to better understand it. Haha. More youtube chart reading tutorials for me
That is exactly how I started studying traditional astrology. I got a few responses to a thread by a traditional astrologer that used words I had to look up and once I started reading I was hooked.
Avalon6 (07-07-2013)
Unread 07-07-2013, 07:31 PM

Okay! I have a few more questions if one of wouldn't mind answering.

I am now trying to understand what is going on with my 7th house. Ruler/ planet etc.

What does the cusp sign of a house represent as opposed to the main sign?

And can anyone recommend a website with easier to read charts besides astro.com?

Thank you thank you!
Unread 07-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:

I am now trying to understand what is going on with my 7th house. Ruler/ planet etc.

And can anyone recommend a website with easier to read charts besides astro.com?

Thank you thank you!
The charts at astro.com are pretty easy to read. It just takes some practice.

Twelve signs, twelve houses. The signs are each 30* and cover 1/12th of the zodiac. Houses vary in size based on which house system you use and are determined by the angles--the ASC and MC. In your chart you have no intercepted signs (this would be if the beginning of a house was in one sign and the beginning of the next house was in the second sign following. For example, the beginning of a house, the cusp, were in Cancer and the beginning of the next house were in Virgo. Leo would be "intercepted." If the house that started in Cancer was the 9th, and Cancer was the 9th sign from the ascendant, we would say that Mercury (as the ruler of Virgo) rules the midheaven, but the 10th place (place=sign) is ruled by the Sun.

Since you are just starting out and using your own chart this isn't going to be a problem because all your house cusps are in are spread in such a way that each cusp is in the next successive sign.

You're 7th house is Aries, ruled by Mars.

You can learn a bit of this online, but it can be confusing. I would recommend getting a beginner's astrology book. A very good one to start with is On the Heavenly Spheres.
Avalon6 (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-07-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:

Thank you thank you!
That's a very good question which brings in house systems so here's a link to a brief article on WHOLE SIGN HOUSES http://www.librarising.com/astrology...ignhouses.html

'....It seems human nature always veers towards the more complex ideas or notions in any field, ignoring the truer and simpler ones.

Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable or meant the same thing

A planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries, so that in effect there were no real houses as we know them today.
....'

Here's a good web site that provides the meanings of all the houses - this link is to Seventh House information http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html - because you mentioned that - however you can easily find the other houses as well at the site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:56 AM

No, these factors alone do not mean you will never marry and have children! I have some fairly crummy horoscope factors for marriage and children, yet I have been married for most of my adult life, and have two great adult children.

If you think about it, roughtly 1/12 of the world's 7 billion people will have a Leo/Aquarius 11th/5th house axis. Something over 583 million people. If all of these people were barren/unmarried-- at least in the past when marriage and childbearing were the norm-- demographers would be all over this one.

The absence of planets in a house suggests that it is not a strong focus for you, but as the others have said, we have to look at the planet ruling the sign on the house cusp for a better picture.

I do modern western astrology so my interpretaton would vary from traditional or Vedic astrologers.

In terms of children (as you don't need to be married to have children) I look at Saturn, the traditional ruler; and Uranus, the modern ruler of your 5th house of children.

Saturn can mean delays, so it is possible that you will have children later in life. Possibly you will have difficulty producing a biological child, but then modern medicine has greatly improved the fertility of women with reproductive difficulties. Saturn conjuncts Venus, which is a beneficial planet. Also, Saturn in Capricorn (the sign it rules) gets a few bonus points for that placement.

Uranus says, "Expect the unexpected." This can indicate a child who comes when you weren't planning on one, or a child who is a very independent, liberated sort of person.

The main question I have about your chart is whether your big loves aren't really activities that expand your mental horizons: international travel (perhaps of the stay-at-home "armchair" variety,) or higher education, or developing a life philosophy. These are 9th house matters and Jupiter in your 9th house is your "feel good" planet.

With so many planets in Capricorn and your sun in Aquarius at the "bottom" of your chart, I wonder whether you are an introverted person, finding it difficult to go out and meet people, notably anyone who is spouse material.

I note that your birth time is a round number. It may be accurate, but it is worth checking, as an estimate could be off significantly enough to put your house cusps in different signs.

Aries on the cusp of your 7th house of marriage suggests that you want an independent, go-getter sort of husband. With your Mars in Sagittarius, hopefully he enjoys those horizon-expanding activities, as well.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 07-08-2013 at 01:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
One needs to learn about the signs.

The cusp of your 5th is in Aquarius. Ok. Is this a barren or frutiful sign?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barren_sign

Saturn, the ruler of your 5th is in Sagittarius, the domicile of Jupiter, who among other things rules child birth. Is this a barren or fruitful sign?

Moreover, Saturn, the ruler of your 5th, is in domicile and Venus applies by retrograde. You'd need to check an ephemeris to see if the aspect perfects. Meanwhile, Jupiter, the planet of childbirth (most modern astrologers miss this) is exalted in Cancer in your 10th house of among other things marriage and mothers. What has Lilly to say of Cancer?
Am I missing something, or is Saturn in Capricorn?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Avalon6 (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:13 AM

In the West today, basically there are 3 major schools of thought about astrology: modern western, traditional western, and Vedic/jyotish (Hindu.) Once you read more about them, you can decide what is your best astro-fit, as their outlooks on people and techniques vary. With so much Capricorn in your chart, it might well be traditional astrology!

The Avelar and Rebeiro book is super on traditional astrology. If you prefer modern, I recommend Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky. Of course, the two schools are not mutually exclusive: at the beginner level they cover a lot of similar standard material.

A good modern "cookbook" on planets in signs and houses is Robert Hand, Planets in Youth (good for all ages.)

If these books are not in your nearest New Age book store, you can find them on line, for example, at amazon.com.

Traditional authors vary on where to locate marriage. Modern astrologers generally give it to the 7th house; but then you also want to track the planetary ruler of the 7th to see what it is up to by house and aspect.

There is a kind of house system called "equal house" that puts the house cusps at 0 degrees of a sign, so basically their overlap is 100%. The other house systems typically have two signs per house, although the number can vary. A planet in a sign will operate according to the sign its in; but the planet ruling the house cusp (which may be a different sign) will have a lot to say about the affairs of the house in question.

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Last edited by waybread; 07-08-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Avalon6 (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Am I missing something, or is Saturn in Capricorn?
No. It was late and it was a mistake. Notice that I said Saturn is in domicile. I know others reading might guess that I don't know which sign is the domicile of what planet...but I think you know better.

waybread, nice post. But the OP put this thread in the traditional forum...
Unread 07-08-2013, 02:03 AM

u
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Children may be associated with the 11th house

'....In Horary Astrology 11th house indicates:Step-children, when not regarded as one's own (5th from 7th)....' Deborah Houlding
This isn't Horary Astrology, but that doesn't matter, since everyone has been looking at the 1st, 5th and 11th Signs/Houses for children for the past 9,000 years.

Quote:
If you don't have any Planets in the 1st House, does that mean you don't really exist?

Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotThere9 View Post
I have the same placements in my chart - 5th house Aquarius, 11th house Leo. But of course my own lords will be differently placed, as for example the lord of my fifth which is in Pisces. Thankfully this is a sign of high fecundity signifying 'many Children', as it is my hope to have a family in another twenty years or so.
Understandably, many women (and men) have hopes for children. We look at the 1st, 5th and 11th Signs actually.

The logic behind this is very simple: the 1st House represents you; the 5th House signifies your children and specifically, your 1st Born child.

But the 11th?

Two reasons: First, the 11th Sign/House is the fifth Sign/House from the 7th House, which signifies your partners, including marriage partners and even long-term relationships. And, yes, 2,000 years ago, people, um, "lived in sin." That makes the 11th Sign/House ruling your partner's children.

The second reason is that the 11th Sign/House signifies your successors and legal heirs, because it is the second Sign from the 10th Sign.

As king, president, prime minister, regimental commander, CEO, senior partner at the law firm, chief resident of surgery, or crew leader at McDonald's, the 11th Sign/House is the person to succeed you.

In addition to successors, it is your legal heirs and appointees (for example the Executor or Executrix of a Will/Estate).

And yes, that includes your adopted children, who become your legal heirs.

So, it's the 5th and 11th Signs -- not Houses -- because it is the 5th and 11th Signs that make an aspect to the Ascending Sign --- the 5th Sign trines the ascending Sign, while the 11th Sign sextiles the ascending Sign.

The trine is stronger than the sextile, and so the implication is that with the 5th Sign trine, you have a stronger bond with your biological children, than with the children of another (even if you adopt them).

You want to see some kind of relationship between the Planets ruling the 1st, 5th and 11th Signs. This relationship can be

by Sign aspect -- meaning those Planets are in Signs that sextile, square or trine

by being in the same Sign, even though they are not joined

by being in applying aspects to each other (and perfecting those aspects)

by having light transferred from one Planet to another

by having light collected (which suggests the necessity of medical intervention in order to have children or if with the 11th, then using and adoption agency)

Note it is possible to have your own children, other's children and also adopt.

If you have difficulty judging, or get mixed signals, then use the Lot of Children. That's especially true when the indicators are negative, because the Lot and its ruler can help you tell why not children (Lot in 6th indicating general health issues, or Lot in 8th indicating problems with reproductive organs or Lot Ruler in 6th or 8th, joined with the ruler of the 6th or 8th and so on).

Since Retrograde Planets in aspect often impede, take note of that, since it could indicate fewer children than the chart suggests, or a delay in having children, or difficulties having children (which could be related to career, education, financial position, being in jail, health issues and such).

There are people on this forum who will misleadingly tell you the 8th House is "Sex."

It is not. The 8th Sign/House is Death, among things, but also the male and female reproductive organs and, uh, childbirth.

You can go over to the Dark Side and watch them pull their hair out trying to find out when they'll have children, because they don't understand that the 8th Sign/House is childbirth and not sex, and because they don't have the common sense to realize that one can become pregnant in one year, and have the baby in a different year.

Gestation...what a concept.

I'll demonstrate just to tease you. I'm not going to post a chart, but I'll use a chart everyone has access, and that is Diana Princess of Wales.

Like Diana, the both of you want to know if you might have children, and when you might have them. If Diana came to me as a Traditional Astrologer, I would look at her chart and see an very Unfortunate Moon with the Tail in the 3rd Sign (an Human Sign) ruling the 8th House applying to an opposition with Mars (in an Human Sign), ruling the 12th House and Retrograde Mercury in 8th in applying sextile to Mars, and Mars with the Head, plus 4th Sign Ruler Jupiter the 3rd Sign in an Human Sign...not gonna go there...

We see the 1st, 5th and 11th Signs to be Sagittarius, Aries and Libra.

Venus rules Libra. Venus is in Taurus. Venus is in aversion to Libra, a indicator that Diana will not adopt or have step-children. Venus in Taurus is in aversion to the Rising Sign, another indicator that Diana will not adopt or have step-children. Finally, Venus in Taurus is in aversion to the 5th House, yet one more indicator that Diana will not adopt or have step-children.

In Traditional Astrology, we put on our black robes and sometimes powdered wigs, and then we weigh the facts, rendering a judgment. With three rather strong testimonies, we would judge it not likely for Diana to ever adopt or have step-children.

Mars, the 5th Sign Ruler is in an Human Sign. While Mars is in aversion to his own Sign, Virgo does square Sagittarius, and that is a weak testimony. 1st Sign Ruler Jupiter is a positive testimony for children, and Jupiter being in an Human Sign -- Aquarius -- is sextile to both Sagittarius and Aries, and so we have connections there, and our judgment is the potential for children but not many. Here, we might want to look at the Lot of Children, which is in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter....positive testimonies for children, so our judgment is that she will have them.

According to her chart, Mars rules the 5th Sign and so represents her 1st Born child William, while Mercury ruling the 7th House is her 2nd Born child Harry.

Mercury (Harry) is Retrograde, Combust, in aversion to its own House, while Mars (William) is elevated over Mercury, and in the 10th Sign. The tenth Sign from the 5th Sign -- Capricorn -- tells part of the story of William. Saturn is domiciled in Capricorn, and while the conjunction with Jupiter never perfects, the trine with Venus in Taurus ruling Williams wealth and substance does.

Anyway, as a Traditional Astrologer, I would start with Diana's profected charts, because Traditional Astrologers don't like to waste time on stupid stuff....like Transits.

I recommend the Lot of Conception. In Diana's chart it falls natally at 21° Taurus with Ruler Venus so no problems there. Accordingly, any time Venus is activated, you need to pay attention.

Starting at '0' we count around the chart, each Sign equals 1 year, and come to year 20 in 1981 with Leo on the profected Ascendant. Sun rules Leo sitting in Cancer natally in the 8th Sign/House of Child-Birth.

B-b-b-b-better cast a Solar Return Chart.

Scorpio comes to the Solar Return Ascendant ruled by Pluto? Nope, Pluto doesn't count...rule by Mars who is sitting in Gemini in the 8th Sign of the Solar Return Chart and rules the 5th Sign of Children natally.

The Solar Return Lot of Conception is at 20° Aquarius, with SR Mars in an applying trine, and Saturn exalted in Libra with Jupiter ruling the 5th Sign of the SR Chart applying to a conjunction.

How freaking hard was that?

Moving right along, we see that 2 year later, the profected Ascendant is in Libra activating Natal Venus who rules the Lot of Conception.

B-b-b-b-better cast a Solar Return Chart.

This chart's a little more difficult, which is why some use the Lot of Conception. This chart doesn't show child-birth, but then that's because Harry isn't born for another 16 months or so.

Gemini-Rising, Lot of Conception is at 21° Scorpio and Solar Return Venus in Leo –-- ruler of the natal Lot of Conception ---- comes round and joins the Solar Return Lot of Conception on December 24 –--- and then Prince Henry comes along 9 months later.

If you wanna back-track, then see Diana’s Solar Return for 1981 with Aquarius-Rising and the Solar Return Lot of Conception at 20° Aquarius. Solar Return Venus –-- again ruler of the natal Lot of Conception ---- comes round and trines the Solar Return Lot of Conception on September 4, and then Prince William arrives 9 months later in June.

That’s how it’s done.

You don’t have to use Lots, but they often clarify and make life much simpler.

So, first and foremost, focus on the 8th Sign/House since it is the House of Child-birth, and then look to connections between the 5th and 8th House, or use the Lot of Conception.

One other thing…..in Diana’s Chart, Venus rules Children…..for Diana, and for no one else.

Yes, it is possible that Venus rules Children in your chart, but it’s also possible that it is Saturn who rules Children in your chart….or Mercury, or Sun or Mars.

You’ll need to calculate the Almuten of Children, and I mention that, because the Planet that rules the 7th House in your chart may not be the Planet that rules Marriage --– yes, you’ll need to determine which of the Planets actually rules Marriage (and the same for wealth and health and everything else --- the Planets that rules those Houses aren’t necessarily the Planets that run the show).

Learning is both fun and rewarding…..so use the internet.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobZemco For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-08-2013), tsmall (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-08-2013, 04:16 AM
may28gemini

Why in the world would you think you'd never marry or have kids? You're only 23 and have a long way to go!

I also have 5th house Aquarius and 11th house Leo but I would have different placements.

The ruler of my 5th is in my 1st house and is exalted (Libra Saturn). The ruler of my 11th house joys in the 9th house (Gemini Sun). I have no planets in 5th or 11 houses. I got married... and divorced. No kids... don't want any. I do have a cat, if that counts.

Nowadays, it's very easy to get married as it's widely available.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-08-2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZemco View Post
u

If you have difficulty judging, or get mixed signals, then use the Lot of Children. That's especially true when the indicators are negative, because the Lot and its ruler can help you tell why not children (Lot in 6th indicating general health issues, or Lot in 8th indicating problems with reproductive organs or Lot Ruler in 6th or 8th, joined with the ruler of the 6th or 8th and so on).

True for me! My Lot of Children is in my 6th house (Sign), in Taurus, which is my daughter's Ascendant. And the Ruler of Lot is in my 5th house which is a Mars house. I had a delay to have child because i had issues. Also Saturn in 5th.

Last edited by DreamingTheSeas; 07-08-2013 at 05:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DreamingTheSeas For This Useful Post:
Avalon6 (07-08-2013)
Unread 07-08-2013, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
No. It was late and it was a mistake. Notice that I said Saturn is in domicile. I know others reading might guess that I don't know which sign is the domicile of what planet...but I think you know better.

waybread, nice post. But the OP put this thread in the traditional forum...
Eek, so she did. I was thrown by all those modern planets....

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Unread 07-08-2013, 06:08 AM

Wow so much information! Thank you all for taking the time to explain things. I am definitely going to go book searching tomorrow. bobzemco-Thank you also for the humorous, and educational post. My 8th house sign is Taurus I believe so I think that is okay. I still have no idea about lots, etc. but hopefully I will get there eventually!

Quote:
Originally Posted by may28gemini View Post
Why in the world would you think you'd never marry or have kids? You're only 23 and have a long way to go!

I also have 5th house Aquarius and 11th house Leo but I would have different placements.

The ruler of my 5th is in my 1st house and is exalted (Libra Saturn). The ruler of my 11th house joys in the 9th house (Gemini Sun). I have no planets in 5th or 11 houses. I got married... and divorced. No kids... don't want any. I do have a cat, if that counts.

Nowadays, it's very easy to get married as it's widely available.
In my first serious relationship I had a few "scares" that led to nothing and have also had a procedure done that may affect my fertility. So I am naturally a bit worried. But we shall see.

Tags
11th, aquarius, house, learning5th