Impulse! Messes! Why?

LovelyMissAries

The last two months have been really hectic for me. I've been given opportunities to make money left and right, but my stability has suffered and so has my reputation at work somewhat. I have events I have to manage outside of that too, and I feel like everyone is seeing my "crazy" or how unorganized and fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants I am. I also used to have better habits health wise and those have gone out the window too, and ultimately I feel like I'm out of control somewhat but hanging on.

What transit could indicate this?! Jupiter RX and my 10H being ruled by Pisces? Venus and Uranus are conjunct (?), but the orb is 4*, is that too wide? Pfft but it's sitting on top of my moon so no wonder.

Any input is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Attachments

• hannatransits.jpg
    hannatransits.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 32

ElenaJ

Not fast enough. Mars in 12th wants to hide, Neptune in 10th wants you to be out in the open.
Release the energy by picking up on the positive aspects Neptune makes, for example Saturn and Uranus, as well as pluto in scorpio. Check out the houses and concentrate on those areas. Mars will settle down and take care of itself.

ardentika

This could be Uranus going towards your moon. You might have to get used to that type of events cos they might keep happening for quite a long time. Doesnt mean it will be like that daily but if this is Uranus energy it will be like jolts now and then.Might be like a long term lesson for you. Also could be mars in 1st altho I doubt it.

Ruler of your Asc entered Gemini conj Sun so some stuff might be brought to surface that you can't yet see cos it's still in 12th. As in ways how you can organize and manage your time better.

This could also be due to progressions supported by transits.

Sagittarius Jupiter

It's just a Mars transit (Mars transits thru your 1st house, can be Rough

IF you are a Vedic gemini rising :lol::lol::lol:

You must remember you are a Vedic Pisces - you are Anti-Mars :love:

Any questions?.

IleneK

Premium Member
My guess is that it is [yes] transiting Saturn squaring your natal Merc, ruler of both your Asc and IC, challenging the foundation of how you think about yourself and your deepest connections and roots [4th/IC]. Saturn asks us to inventory and organize. In this instance, it may be about how you think about things, how you communicate in the 11th house setting of larger social institutions... It's a sobering transit that brings to light instabilities, the sometimes impulsiveness and messiness of Merc in Aries, lets you see what is going on so you can improve how you do things.

LovelyMissAries

Not fast enough. Mars in 12th wants to hide, Neptune in 10th wants you to be out in the open.
Release the energy by picking up on the positive aspects Neptune makes, for example Saturn and Uranus, as well as pluto in scorpio. Check out the houses and concentrate on those areas. Mars will settle down and take care of itself.

I forgot about this thread, apologies! That would be my 5th and 7th houses I have n.Sat and Uranus in, and Pluto. I have been wanting to do creative stuff lately, just don't have the resources yet. But maybe Saturn will make the time for me to build until I can.

LovelyMissAries

This could be Uranus going towards your moon. You might have to get used to that type of events cos they might keep happening for quite a long time. Doesnt mean it will be like that daily but if this is Uranus energy it will be like jolts now and then.Might be like a long term lesson for you. Also could be mars in 1st altho I doubt it.

Ruler of your Asc entered Gemini conj Sun so some stuff might be brought to surface that you can't yet see cos it's still in 12th. As in ways how you can organize and manage your time better.

This could also be due to progressions supported by transits.

Thanks! Sun Merc in Gemini in the 12th house resonates with me. I FEEL information on it's way to me but per usual the cosmic stage needs to be set to receive it.

Nervous about Venus Uranus / Pluto opp. I hope that won't affect my finances negatively.

I THINK...my sun may have progressed into Gemini? Maybe that's why I've had such foot in mouth syndrome lately. It progressed into Taurus when air was 13/14. Maybe I did the math wrong and it's still in Taurus. I'll check and correct later but thanks for the idea regardless!

LovelyMissAries

It's just a Mars transit (Mars transits thru your 1st house, can be Rough

IF you are a Vedic gemini rising :lol::lol::lol:

You must remember you are a Vedic Pisces - you are Anti-Mars :love:

Any questions?.

I want to learn more about Vedic but don't know where to start. I know Rahu/Ketu is the equivalent of Sag/Gemini, and that one is challenging and one is beneficial. That's about it. I'm aware theres Nakshatras but thoroughly understanding what that is? Nah.

Sometimes it makes sense I'm a vedic Pisces because I really don't like aggressiveness, but that could also be explained by n.Mars in Gemini in the 12th house too in Western astro.

I do suppose Mars in Cancer would be squaring my Aries planets and make things feel emotionally tense.

LovelyMissAries

My guess is that it is [yes] transiting Saturn squaring your natal Merc, ruler of both your Asc and IC, challenging the foundation of how you think about yourself and your deepest connections and roots [4th/IC]. Saturn asks us to inventory and organize. In this instance, it may be about how you think about things, how you communicate in the 11th house setting of larger social institutions... It's a sobering transit that brings to light instabilities, the sometimes impulsiveness and messiness of Merc in Aries, lets you see what is going on so you can improve how you do things.

This is relevant but I don't think Saturn would be responsible for the chaos I've felt. Stress, yes. And you're right about how I think and handle my closest connections!!! I go to therapy just to better myself, and she's helped me clarify a lot of my behavior is coping mechanisms. I realized I'm extremely strict (Saturn) and do things to have a sense of control / power regardless if it's actually effective. Although I believe it's both nature and nurture, you mentioned the IC and I learned all that in childhood and am now trying to replace it with more positive behaviors. Good eye, friend.

LovelyMissAries

Nobody is talking about the Chiron that is moving from 10H to 11H yet. Are you feeling totally lost to the world?

Like invisible? Insignificant?

To be honest I don't understand how to take Chiron, especially not in my own sign.

Also... Juno conjunct NN in Cancer will be falling in my 2nd house I believe.... does that have anything to do with personal romantic love?