Pluto squaring Pluto

Yami

Hello everyone!.

Would anybody help me please..

What does it mean your transiting pluto in 4th house is squaring your natal pluto in 1rst house.

What does usually happens here.

Thanks so much

AppLeo

I just wanted to know base on the house playing, 4th -1rst .

I have almost all the website but no one specify when pluto in 4 square pluto in 1

Transformations and life crisis revolving around home (4th) and identity (1st).

JUPITERASC

I just wanted to know base on the house playing, 4th -1rst .

I have almost all the website
but no one specify when pluto in 4 square pluto in 1
Dwarf planet pluto takes 248 years to orbit our sun once :smile:
spends twenty years in each house
by the time it gets to 4th from 1st that's approximately more than sixty years

Frisiangal

Dwarf planet pluto takes 248 years to orbit our sun once :smile:
spends twenty years in each house
by the time it gets to 4th from 1st that's approximately more than sixty years

Not necessarily!
Your knowledge should inform you that Pluto has an uneven elliptical orbit, whereby its sojourn in one sign is shorter/longer than in another.
It has been racing through the signs of recent generations.

Those in their early 40's are all going through the square BEFORE the Uranus opposition.

A change of celestial tactics to go along with Pluto's own annhiliation and transformation tactics?

:smile:

Yami

When transiting Pluto crossed my I.C. in Sagittarius, I became aware of the manipulative forces of others who, if allowed, could have a negative influence over my (home) life. I took matters into my own hands and made the necessary changes that Pluto requires. In my case, I pulled up my birth roots and transplanted them.

My youngest daughter has 1st house Pluto and is in the process of undergoing its 4th house effect. Her natal Pluto is well-aspected. Difficult situations in combining a career with home and children are ironing themselves out as the children are now older and all at school. Yet the 'explosions' of pre-puberty kids almost take the roof off. Thank goodness the Libra effect allows for 'persuasive compromise'. :biggrin:

Claire19

Hello everyone!.

Would anybody help me please..

What does it mean your transiting pluto in 4th house is squaring your natal pluto in 1rst house.

What does usually happens here.

Thanks so much

big changes with your domestic sphere and family. Sometimes there needs to be plumbing issues dealt with. Renovations and refurbishments can be a real hassle. It is a significant time of life and what was once referred to as the midlife crisis. Someone in the family may be undergoing huge transformations and I would be watching for control issues and even sexual domination. Shared assets may be involved now with the home area. Bank loans, investments, inheritance or corporate monies.

If you are in an earthquake prone zone there may be something to deal with there. Pluto is the underground, the underhanded, the underworld, the volcano that erupts through pent up pressure, either psychologically, emotionally or physically. Other aspects to Pluto would need to be looked at. So we need the whole chart. It can be a great healing aspect if handled correctly .

Frisiangal

big changes with your domestic sphere ............Renovations and refurbishments can be a real hassle.

If you are in an earthquake prone zone there may be something to deal with there. Pluto is the underground, the underhanded, the underworld, the volcano that erupts through pent up pressure, either psychologically, emotionally or physically. .

I had forgotten about that!

Transit Pluto crossed I.C. Sagittarius during the 10 week period we had the front of the house extended. To accomplish the extension the front of the house was boarded up from inside so that the outer wall and windows could be knocked down. It was pitch black without lighting, yet gave a mass of extra light when fininshed.
I knew exactly what was happening, yet as the large heavy ball hit the wall and it came crashing down, I was filled with a fear beyond my control.

I'm a WWII baby born in London during the V.1 Blitz attacks. My mother said she would lie on top of me under the table whenever the bombs came
over. The silence and not knowing where the bomb would hit before it exploded must have been ultra-traumatic. A house about 30 yards away at the end of our street got a direct hit.

I've often wondered if I unconsciously 're-lived' that period when the front wall was annhilated.

Yami

Oh wow!!.

Thanks for sharing your story!!

How deep....

I'm cuban and i taught i had it hard, but...no.

I definitely think you re-lived that moment.

Thanks again for your insight.
much appreciated.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

I'm cuban ..............

Cuba is now coming out of isolation to become part of the big wide world again, which is not only going to affect it as a country but also its people in the future to come. You could well find that a change on such a scale will, however subtley, affect your home life as you have always known it, and you personally.

Although the situation occured in different signs, someone gave up their birthright to live in another country when tr. Pluto crossed the I.C. Similar to my own situation of transplanting my roots, but with the harsher consequences of being 'cut off from what was' at the time to create a new life and family elsewhere.

Another had what was considered a terminal disease at the time, when requesting a horoscope reading as tr. Pluto crossed I.C. into 4th house. Much was brought up from childhood that was truly traumatic of situation as well as the experience of it surfacing. This was followed months later by a remission of the disease.
Coincidence?

Pluto's motion does seem to have a major effect for such a small 'dwarf' planet.:smile:

Yami

I never thought of it that way...

But it definitely make a lot of sense.

Pluto its like the best perfume, that comes in small package but everybody notice it.

Thanks!