LEARN ASTROLOGY, Free Astrology Podcasts BY Farley Malorrus, Commercial Free

FARLEYMALORRUS

Farley Malorrus on ABC7, Doing Daily Astrology with aspects for 400 shows (2 years)

We did win an Emmy, and my segment got peak ratings.

https://youtu.be/XhN3FMbeYtM

I was very proud that I brought the "Science of Astrology" To network News for 2 years...

IN any event, for history's sake, I believe one day Astrology reports will be as common as the weather. That is my hope.

Peace and love to all. My website is http://www.radioastrology.com
for almost 1000 topics and podcasts, all free, no commercials never a charge, and my free EBOOK lower left hand corner of the home page.

Slenkar

Congrats I didnt know you were on the TELLY, I wonder if there is anything in your chart indicating that.

BTW do you think it would be a good idea to post your chart on your website? You reference it in your radio show quite a bit, it would interesting to see it and follow along.

FARLEYMALORRUS

yes 10th house Sun Pluto mercury conjunction in Leo trying Jupiter and Sagittarius second house also Venus conjunct Uranus at the Midheaven in the 9th house date of birth August 11 1948, 11:21 a.m. central Daylight Time St Louis Missouri check it out my friend and thank you for your response my chart is amazing as I have no oppositions and 0 earth
Congrats I didnt know you were on the TELLY, I wonder if there is anything in your chart indicating that.

BTW do you think it would be a good idea to post your chart on your website? You reference it in your radio show quite a bit, it would interesting to see it and follow along.

Slenkar

Thanks there's a lot of powerful stuff in here

Sun in Leo Trine Jupiter in Sag ---NICE

Pluto sextile Mars only one degree off

FARLEYMALORRUS

thank you very much it is definitely a unique chart glad you appreciated John F Kennedy's rising sign to the degree Richard Burton's moon sign to those who decree Elvis Presleys Mars to the degree a lot of other conjunctions to some people