Will I never have friends?

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

As a reminder this is an ASTROLOGICAL thread. Please include SOME astrology in your opinions.

Back to astrology,

Tim

CapAquaPis

Do I really come off as crude and inappropriate to you?

But you make a good point about Chiron. I forgot about that. That seems to only solidify what I mentioned above.

IDK, some members over the years said you express strong political views, also about religion, finances, morality and other controversial subjects, current events and diversity issues. I try not to do that too in public, in polite company, esp. at work, I had in high school which I shouldn't have done and around my GF with her own center-right Republican POV vs. my own center-left Democrat (ic) one. I hang out with the local Autism Society adult group where I met her 2 years ago and they realized I don't like to attend churches or places of worship, it's not about not being religious, they said it's more appropriate place to meet people and make friends instead of bars/clubs (I don't visit them) and the internet. In relation to astrology, these are the traits of Chiron to make ones self less likely to have an active social life, along with friendships and relationships... whether it's part of having autism or not, there's "no excuse for rudeness, vulgarity, bigotry and intolerance" from what others with autism told me...I can blame that all on Chiron conjunct Vesta in Taurus in 11th.

From an online search on Vesta:
The Meaning of Vesta in Astrology
Vesta, the keeper of your spiritual flame, represents the sacred feminine creative energy that allows you to dedicate yourself to aspirations, plans, and goals. Vesta shows where you have a nun-like devotion to a cause, project, person, or belief that is sacred to you.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Traditional astrology will show you what you're given. I don't think I've seen any Trad western readings that show you how to work with what you're given. That's the domain of modern or psychological astrology, which you eschew. Waybread had some pretty good insights on how the placements you were born with are currently playing themselves out here, with a group of people who could be considered 11th house -- I think it's unfortunate that those were deleted as NON-ASTROLOGICAL, because you can't even PAY someone for such experienced, gentle, well-intended and not-sugar-coated feedback.

hurt my feelings...

tenor.gif

AppLeo

IDK, some members over the years said you express strong political views, also about religion, finances, morality and other controversial subjects, current events and diversity issues. I try not to do that too in public, in polite company, esp. at work, I had in high school which I shouldn't have done and around my GF with her own center-right Republican POV vs. my own center-left Democrat (ic) one. I hang out with the local Autism Society adult group where I met her 2 years ago and they realized I don't like to attend churches or places of worship, it's not about not being religious, they said it's more appropriate place to meet people and make friends instead of bars/clubs (I don't visit them) and the internet. In relation to astrology, these are the traits of Chiron to make ones self less likely to have an active social life, along with friendships and relationships... whether it's part of having autism or not, there's "no excuse for rudeness, vulgarity, bigotry and intolerance" from what others with autism told me...I can blame that all on Chiron conjunct Vesta in Taurus in 11th.

From an online search on Vesta:
The Meaning of Vesta in Astrology
Vesta, the keeper of your spiritual flame, represents the sacred feminine creative energy that allows you to dedicate yourself to aspirations, plans, and goals. Vesta shows where you have a nun-like devotion to a cause, project, person, or belief that is sacred to you.

Well, I think my political views have dulled on here. Maybe in the past I was outspoken, but I'm more polite now. Kind of frustrating no one has noticed. People only judge you on your past.

Must just be the Chiron in 11th as you said.

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, I think my political views have dulled on here. Maybe in the past I was outspoken, but I'm more polite now. Kind of frustrating no one has noticed. People only judge you on your past.

Must just be the Chiron in 11th as you said.

I rather like the look of your chart in relation to mine, AppLeo. Our Venuses are conjunct, your Merc, really well-placed on fixed star Regulus, is conjunct natal Mars. And your Moon is very close to my rising point. You look like a very interesting person to talk with.

I am glad relate to you as you are right now in this moment. In truth, that is all there really is. :smile:

CapAquaPis

On my natal chart, both Chiron and Vesta are moving direct, not retrograde...and Taurus is my Mom's sun sign which I met the most people in my life through her, as well my brother's close circle of friends in my life.

AppLeo

I rather like the look of your chart in relation to mine, AppLeo. Our Venuses are conjunct, your Merc, really well-placed on fixed star Regulus, is conjunct natal Mars. And your Moon is very close to my rising point. You look like a very interesting person to talk with.

I am glad relate to you as you are right now in this moment. In truth, that is all there really is. :smile:

Lol yes I would think I'm an interesting person to talk to myself.

In your 12th or is it really in 11th has a Pluto in Sagittarius in retrograde not far from a 13' Capricorn ASC. I don't have a Pluto in my 11th nor 12th, it is in my 4th in Libra conjunct MC (3' Libra, but my Pluto at 21' Libra).

I like whole sign house system. But regardless, my 11th house has strong plutonian themes no matter what house system I use. I originally liked the idea of Chiron putting a damper on things.

Although, Katydid pointing out all my quincunx's really makes sense. Like, I constantly feel like I'm picking between different things. Nothing feels integrated. It's always one or the other. Especially with people it feels like I can't have friends without giving up a part of myself. Being around people feels shallow and suffocating. When I'm by myself, I achieve that depth and solitary serenity, but then I get lonely.

IleneK

Premium Member

Lol yes I would think I'm an interesting person to talk to myself.

Just a heads up, AppLeo, in making friends, you might say something, first of all, like, Thank you!"
You thinking yourself interesting is not much of a foundation for friendship making. :smile:

Last edited:

david starling

Just a heads up, AppLeo, in making friends, you might say something, first of all, like, Thank you!"
You thinking yourself interesting is not much of a foundation for friendship making. :smile:

The most obvious ice-breaker is astrology. It's amazing how many people know their Sun Moon and Rising, and even have some idea what it means, without having really studied it.

AppLeo

Why would someone like me if I’m not interesting?

Zora

Account Closed
Will I never have friends [FONT=&quot]◔[/FONT][FONT=&quot]̯[/FONT][FONT=&quot]◔[/FONT] ?

I've never really had friends or felt connected to people. I avoid large groups and communities. A solitary lifestyle seems to bring me the most peace because whenever I'm around people, it's like they make me feel bad about myself, abuse my time and energy, or I have this need to cut them out of my life.

chart.cgi

Hi AppLeo,

you use whole sign system - and couldn't yet find out on your own :wink:. I use placidus house system and would like to share my insight and point of view. If not welcomed - pls feel free to ignore my post[FONT=&quot]¯\_([/FONT][FONT=&quot]ツ[/FONT][FONT=&quot])_/¯[/FONT] .

Acc. to what you described before - I've the impression that it is more a question of do you really want friends ? Would you ever allow friends to enter your personal life and to come near to you ?

As your chart doesn't look like that you are easy to "catch" - or easy to reach or easy allowing people to come near to you - for a certain reason and past experience.

Although you obviously have an attracting energy for certain people - all placements in scorpio have- and kinda a subconscious understanding for people with deep issues - they deal with under their surface - you can notice like flash-light input within a second - even you weren't told about with any word.

A deep healing and self-healing potential with scorpio chiron - people can instinctively "smell"/notice and feel attracted from. Chiron zero degree exact sesquiquadrates your jupiter ruling your 11th house with sag pluto in - jupiter in intercepted pisces in 2nd house - house of skills and gifts - you were born with - under the surface - you don't show to others. Jupiter in 2nd inconjuncting mercury in 8th house - genetic inheritance and inherited skills and gifts from family members and ancestors.

Jupiter in intercepted pisces in 2nd house - defending own territory and own space- ruling 11th house with pluto in and 12th house - prenatal experience - claustrophobia symptoms in crowds ? Neptune co-ruling 2nd house in 1st - being a part of the t-square with opp. sun and saturn in taurus in 3rd at apex - umbilical cord around the neck at point of birth ?

Cancer mars trines scorpio chiron - semisquares leo mercury in 8th house and inconjuncts your strong aquarius uranus in 1st house -main ruling 2nd house - self-protection. A very quick reaction to defend yourself instinctively - without having to think about. Able to turn around to the contrary within a second - and to react different to what was expected - and also ablet to suddenly cut off - if you feel it necessary - and to suddenly shut your own doors completely - uranus ruling 2nd - setting boundaries.

Mars rules your 3rd house in aries - a firy energy - a sharp fast working mental mind -not much patient (aries is not known for) - a quick understanding - able to also use a sharp tongue in communication - if necessary. And quickly bored from useless small talk.

Contrary to traditional astrology - personal friends and encountering people personally - eye in eye - for me is/are 7th house. For me 11th house is the impersonal 4th quarter of the chart and more about social commitment - one can join people with the same interest, intention and sense. People you don't need to meet personally - as 11th house is also social media area.

Own birth axis ASC and DC - sign and ruler - show our first encountering experience here on earth at point of own birth. And whatever we experienced at point of birth as energy - can be stored in subconscious and can afterwards take impact energetically on every new beginning in own life - a new job, new friends, new partner, a new home - etc.

Moon ruling your 7th house - is in 8th house - with moon/pluto correspondence energy - is an intense strong energy in 8th house (death and near to death experience, shocks and trauma) mostly connected with the deep fear to get existentially destroyed, abundoned and let helpless alone - intensified and doubled by moon square pluto - showing difficult circumstances around or at point of birth and that your mother kinda had to fight for your life in a certain way - venus ruling 4th house in 6th house health inconjuncts pluto in 11th house - house of hospitals.

Moon in 8th house degree exact semisextiles sun in intercepted leo in 7th house opposing neptune in 1st - being a part of a t-square with saturn in 3rd house at apex - saturn as your chart and rising ruler.

And whenever you look for new friends - and your moon is transit activated to get you prepared for - all aspects of moon start running again and all subconsiously stored memory comes up again - able to take impact on you - beyond your personal control.

But you continously get a new transit-chance to try it again - whenever your moon is transit-activated by a slow moving transit planet - like jupiter, saturn, uranus, pluto, neptune.

Attachments

• ! Chart Kasperanza.jpg
    ! Chart Kasperanza.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 31
  • ! Never give up.jpg
    ! Never give up.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ! leo.jpg
    ! leo.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
Why would someone like me if I’m not interesting?

I would suggest that the fact you think yourself interesting doesn't mean you are; it means you think you are. So thinking yourself interesting does not necessarily make you interesting to someone else.
But even so, there are many other reasons to like someone. For instance, because like Venus in Cancer you are kind, or you are generous, or you are thoughtful,. In the bigger picture, those qualities have as much staying power as being interesting.

And certainly more staying power than thinking yourself interesting.

AppLeo

I would suggest that the fact you think yourself interesting doesn't mean you are; it means you think you are. So thinking yourself interesting does not necessarily make you interesting to someone else.
But even so, there are many other reasons to like someone. For instance, because like Venus in Cancer you are kind, or you are generous, or you are thoughtful,. In the bigger picture, those qualities have as much staying power as being interesting.

And certainly more staying power than thinking yourself interesting.

No one cares if you’re thoughtful or kind. People want someone who’s interesting in all the ways. If someone doesn’t think I’m interesting, they must not be seeing reality clearly.

What’s so great about Venus in Cancer when you got a Leo Sun??? It’s no contest. I know where my strength lies.

IleneK

Premium Member
No one cares if you’re thoughtful or kind. People want someone who’s interesting in all the ways. If someone doesn’t think I’m interesting, they must not be seeing reality clearly.

What’s so great about Venus in Cancer when you got a Leo Sun??? It’s no contest. I know where my strength lies.

Please do update on how many friends you make.

blackbery

Hello AppleLeo,
Are you sure you're not confusing 'virtual life' with REAL life.
On the net, people do want interesting 'friends'......the 'crazier' people get the most 'likes'. But that's not authentic.

But in REALITY, people want a friend that they can relate to on a normal level. In other words, they want a friend to listen to them, to offer comfort when needed. Maybe even give them advice if they ask for it. A pal to hang out with. Not to be with the most 'interesting' person (who is probably just seeking attention with their 'antics'.

Use your :mars::venus::cancer: to be a positive force by caring & sharing with others. My best friend had :sun::mercury::cancer: & enormous compassion. She passed away tragically 2 yrs ago & I miss her so much. She was always there to comfort me when needed. And vice-versa.

Like I said before, to have a good friend you must be a good friend.:happy:

Ukpoohbear

In my experience, it’s not a one size fits all so judgments like ‘to have a good friend you have to be a good friend’ is rubbish. I’ve been a good friend to lots of people and they haven’t been back to me. And those same types have also been very good at being likeable because they care more about perception and reputation and are a bit less warm hearted and more strategic types.

The more genuine, sensitive and big hearted, the more you need to protect yourself. Plus people’s childhood experiences can mould them into being loners, which doesn’t make them selfish.

Apple is a Leo! And has Cancer placements. I really don’t think we can or should judge when people become vulnerable over the Internet.

blackbery

I don't think the solution to to go against your true nature if you get hurt. People are mostly good & caring but I've had 'frenemies' & people who have used me in different ways. I call those types 'takers'.
In other words, I've been disappointed. That's life. You just move on, forgive them & lead an authentic life (a virtual life is not authentic).

It's like love. You get your heart broken but you don't give up on ever finding love.

A good friend is a great blessing. It's a two-way street. What you give out in life comes back. :surprised:

In my experience, it’s not a one size fits all so judgments like ‘to have a good friend you have to be a good friend’ is rubbish. I’ve been a good friend to lots of people and they haven’t been back to me. And those same types have also been very good at being likeable because they care more about perception and reputation and are a bit less warm hearted and more strategic types.

The more genuine, sensitive and big hearted, the more you need to protect yourself. Plus people’s childhood experiences can mould them into being loners, which doesn’t make them selfish.

Apple is a Leo! And has Cancer placements. I really don’t think we can or should judge when people become vulnerable over the Internet.