Will he be moved - Guidance Please

Stacey5271

My son is currently locked up on a drug charge and has been sentenced to a rehab placement. As I'm sure you all can imagine, this has been hard to come to terms with. I did consult an astrologer to help me get a grip on the various transits that this situation will go through. She warned me that it would be unlikely that he would be moved into his rehab placement before January as his progressed moon was VOC.

Now that his progressed moon is no longer VOC, I have been trying to use horary to see if he will be moved soon. The last news we have is that there is room for him at the facility that has been chosen for him, but his paperwork wasn't completed before Christmas for him to be moved.

I have attached (hopefully), the chart I drew up tonight. The question is if he will be moved to this facility before the next scheduled visitation (Thursday).

As the Quesitor, I am the Moon. Very fitting and I am also at the tippy top of the chart in the 10th house (I am his only legal guardian).

My problem is finding him. If I use the 5th house (children), then he is Venus in the 9th house of travel. But there are no aspects between the Moon and Venus which leads me to believe the answer is "NO"

But I wonder if I shouldn't be using the 4th house (real estate) because my question is more about if he will move more than it is about him. If I use the 4th house, then he is Mercury in the 7th house of partnerships. Mars and the Moon are sextile which would lead to an answer of "YES"

Something else about the chart that sticks out to me is the Moon squaring Mars and Pluto. Those 2 planets pretty much rule his natal chart. Should I take this as further proof of a "NO"?

Opinions anyone?

Attachments

• Horary 010308.gif
    Horary 010308.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 54

rogue_red

hi there, firstly im really sorry to hear about your troubles with your son. I hope you have all the support you need at this time.
Secondly from the chart provided your son would be mars as the 5th house cusp is scorpio ruled by mars and appropriatly placed in the 6th house of health. Mars has an applying square to the moon and with saturn retrograde in 3rd house of communications and short journeys I would say no, he wont be moved by thursday.
When i turned the chart he has mercury as his HIS 12th house (confinement/institutions) ruler. mercury is in his third house which is ruled by saturn in his 11th (assistance from others, friends, supporters) and there is a seperating trine (11 deg ago). Again this signifies delays for him, probably due to communication breakdown. What is interesting tho (and im not sure if its valid) when i turned his chart and took you as the ruler of his 10th that makes you the sun, standing alongside mars in second, maybe this shows your support, provider of resources and energy source of his self esteem.
Im only a beginner with horary so Im hope maybe ray or lilly will jump in and give their veiws, they are both very good.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.:)

Stacey5271

Thanks for your time and effort rogue.

You're right about me getting the ruler of the 5th wrong. I just knew that square to Mars had to mean something.

I just hate this because he is basically just locked up now and not getting any of the help that he needs. Not to mention, he is getting closer and closer to the date where he is to appear in court again for his progress to be reviewed. It's hard to chart progress when court orders are not being carried out :(

Last edited:

rogue_red

Stacey5271 said:
Thanks for your time and effort rogue.

You're right about me getting the ruler of the 5th wrong. I just knew that square to Mars had to mean something.

I just hate this because he is basically just locked up now and not getting any of the help that he needs. Not to mention, he is getting closer and closer to the date where he is to appear in court again for his progress to be reviewed. It's hard to chart progress when court orders are not being carried out :(

Thats alright stacey, when i turned the chart i still kept getting hold ups with communications. Keep your chin up and trust that this will all work out for his best.:)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi there,
(Certainly only a learner in the horary department, but willing to take a look).
Ok. You, Stacey are the moon. He is your son, so H5 cusp-Mars rules him and mars is in his second house (self esteem) leaving the conjunction to pluto.(police activity).
To consider relocation, I believe we look at the quesited's seventh-in this case the 11th (also your house of hopes and wishes, Stacey).That house has Taurus there, another fixed sign, suggesting delays. Mars and venus will eventually sextile (providing an opportunity, hopefully) but that's not til the end of January in real time.
The cusps of both 5th and 11th are fixed signs, indicating slow progress.
The moon signifies you, separating from the square to mars.The moon is in Mars' sign showing you are relating to him, but there is nothing you can do to help. Basically the moon's going to square the sun, natural ruler of children, but thats not for about 7 units of time..(could be days, being a fast aries moon) but thats a no.
For now mars must accept the situation. The moon applies a sextile to the N node, in your son's 4th-the outcome for him, so there seems to be something karmic going on here, that you can't impact on.
In terms of mars not getting any help-well, mars is in dignity in cap.Its just that Saturn is no shape to help him at the moment.
Try not to worry.
Lillyjgc

rogue_red

Hi lilly, just wanted to say i really like your style of interpretation, you not only give the 'what' but the 'why' as well. I have, and will continue to, learn so much from you. Thankyou for your contributions to this site.:)

cassanra

If we use him as the fifth house ruler, turn the chart and use the moon as his process of rehabilitation, the moon is in his sixth house and its last aspect will be a sextile to the venus in 0 degree with the moon gaining strength. Venus rules his 12th house of hospitalization. The sextile to venus I would consider a positive indicator that he will get there but it will be kind of at the last minute.

rogue_red

cassanra said:
If we use him as the fifth house ruler, turn the chart and use the moon as his process of rehabilitation, the moon is in his sixth house and its last aspect will be a sextile to the venus in 0 degree with the moon gaining strength. Venus rules his 12th house of hospitalization. The sextile to venus I would consider a positive indicator that he will get there but it will be kind of at the last minute.

Hi cassandra, venus doesnt rule his 12th house, mercury does as virgo is on the 12th house cusp. Libra is intercepted in his 12th house which to me would say that the benifits of venus as the ruler of libra INtercepted in the the 12th house (balance/equilibrium) wont be realised until he overcomes pisces on both 5th and 6th house cusp which indicate his drug use and its affects on his health (neptune as pisces ruler, pisces as sign ruler of 12-addiction/mental health). Also the applying sextile to venus wont happen for another 26 degrees and wont be exact until the moon changes sign. So he wont get moved by thursday but its to his benefit as something needs to change for him to reap the full rewards of the sextile, which incidently will be very benificial as venus is in her joy in pisces and the moons ruler (taurus) and i think the moon will be in his 7th house (also venuses house). (i could be wrong on the last sentance, well i could be wrong on all of it but especially the last...still struggling with turned charts.):)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Just to explain a bit more:
Cassandra: the reason mercury is ruler of his twelfth H. is because we are taking the H5 cusp as the son's first, leaving the mother (the querent) as the Asc cusp. The moon will sextile the N node then mercury, ruler of his twelfth will conjunct the node.This is what suggests to me that more information will come to light.
Rogue:
I'm really not sure that mars/venus sextile can help much.I've looked further ahead.Mercury gets to mars before the sextile perfects.Venus gets to uranus before the sextile perfects. I think this is a type of prohibition.
Also when venus and mars do sextile there will be a stellium between them:
mercury, jupiter, the sun, node, chiron and neptune.
To me that looks like, you see x/opportunity across the crowded room but can't jostle your way through in order to make the connection, if I may use that analogy.
Of course I could be wrong about this.When the sextile does perfect, (24/01/09 approx, depending where you live),the moon will be in cap. in its detriment.It will trine saturn and then conjunct (malefic) mars...So even looking further ahead, it seems nothing can be effectively done to alter the flow of events here.
The son's 11th house, of hopes and wishes, is ruled by the Sun (leo).The very same day that venus and mars perfect their sextile, the sun will conjunct jupiter (before the sextile perfects, but only just!).
The querent's hopes and wishes (H11) is ruled by Venus!
I am wondering if you can update us, Stacey, as to the timing of events relating to this chart. I'm curious to see whether it will play out in real time, or symbolic time.
I think it's quite a complicated chart actually.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

Stacey5271

Thanks to everyone for their input. Even though it's not the answer I was hoping for, I appreciate the effort.

I will come back an update this thread as the actual events unfold.

rogue_red

lillyjgc said:
Just to explain a bit more:
Cassandra: the reason mercury is ruler of his twelfth H. is because we are taking the H5 cusp as the son's first, leaving the mother (the querent) as the Asc cusp. The moon will sextile the N node then mercury, ruler of his twelfth will conjunct the node.This is what suggests to me that more information will come to light.
Rogue:
I'm really not sure that mars/venus sextile can help much.I've looked further ahead.Mercury gets to mars before the sextile perfects.Venus gets to uranus before the sextile perfects. I think this is a type of prohibition.
Also when venus and mars do sextile there will be a stellium between them:
mercury, jupiter, the sun, node, chiron and neptune.
To me that looks like, you see x/opportunity across the crowded room but can't jostle your way through in order to make the connection, if I may use that analogy.
Of course I could be wrong about this.When the sextile does perfect, (24/01/09 approx, depending where you live),the moon will be in cap. in its detriment.It will trine saturn and then conjunct (malefic) mars...So even looking further ahead, it seems nothing can be effectively done to alter the flow of events here.
The son's 11th house, of hopes and wishes, is ruled by the Sun (leo).The very same day that venus and mars perfect their sextile, the sun will conjunct jupiter (before the sextile perfects, but only just!).
The querent's hopes and wishes (H11) is ruled by Venus!
I am wondering if you can update us, Stacey, as to the timing of events relating to this chart. I'm curious to see whether it will play out in real time, or symbolic time.
I think it's quite a complicated chart actually.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

thanks lilly, i have trouble with advancing charts as well as turning them...i tend to get lost:D

Stacey5271

OK everyone - there is now a resolution to this question.

The original question was if my son would be moved to his new placement facility before the next visitation.

The answer, that you all found in the chart was NO. That was correct. The next visitation was on January 8. We had quite a nice visit last night. I have been literally beside myself all week worried about how long it would take for him to be transferred.

Lo and behold, today he was moved to this new facility.

Again thank you all for helping me determine the NO answer. It appears that the murkiest part was trying to determine when the situation would be resolved.