Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 05-21-2021, 01:32 AM

Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

I've read through this entire post Age of Aquarius. The only reason I am responding is because an email was sent to me today (may 2021). Its been awhile since I've been here on this thread...

Age of Aquarius:

Crazy Uncle "Herschel" - yes, thats right, Uranus's first name was Hershel by Sir William Herschel who announced its discovery March 13, 1781. The name hershel is a Hebrew origin that means Deer and that is a very different view of this planet's story by its name.

Herschel did not name the planet Uranus, he called his discovery "The Georgium Sidus" (the Georgian Planet) in honor of King George III of England. French astronomer Charles Messier called it “Herschel” and “Herschel's Planet,” and the Anatolian Goddess “Cybele” mistress of wild nature, hermaphrodite (neither male nor female), then a Goddess, thus the Spirit of Nature.

After this, German astronomer Johann Elert Bode (1747–1826) proposed the name Uranus but it wasn't until 1850 when the name was officially changed.

This is a planet has the energy of the Deer (and was wondering why I saw three huge dead deer the last two week and a baby newborn deer yesterday) in the field near my home; the name of the Spirit of Nature and Uranos, God of the Sky who now is the current named ruler of Aquarius.

As with all air sign signatures, there is a shape shifting and change that occurs naturally with air signs because air, is the Wind and everyone knows about wind mythology. Wind is about change and so is Uranus. Change is a signature of the other air signs Gemini and Libra (who is a little more tame).

Because Uranus rules lightning I want to share this video about Electric Geology and an event that took place in the ancient past when the earth had a huge electrical surge (enough to make many countries write petroglyphs about it). Its pretty fascinating and very Urananian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwECQPUU8D4

Unread 05-21-2021, 09:30 AM

Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Zeus/Jupiter rules Earth's sky, and free lightening.

Uran rules the Heavens, which contain the planets and stars.

Saturn rules controlled electrical technology, and explosives.

[IMO]
Unread 05-21-2021, 08:58 PM

There are many Goddesses and Night Goddesses that rule the Sky above the Earth. Try Exploring those. Urania rules the Sky in Astrology and Uranus rules Electricity and Thunder in the Sky. Jupiter is of the Sag fires and we know what he does, the Coyote Trickster! 9H stuff, Jupiter Zues sleeps with everyone disrepecting his wife, cheating with his sex addictions, thinking he's smarter than Uranus when he is not. Jupiter is personal not collective, and he is and rules as a human Patriarchal God... Patrairch RIP your time is over.

Last edited by Phoenix the Elder; 05-21-2021 at 10:06 PM.
Unread 05-21-2021, 09:04 PM

Uranus is also gay ppl
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
Opal (05-22-2021)
Unread 05-21-2021, 10:07 PM

Tell that to his Wife Gaia (mother earth), I think she will disagree.
Unread 05-21-2021, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix the Elder View Post
There are many Goddesses and Night Goddesses that rule the Sky above the Earth. Try Exploring those. Urania rules the Sky in Astrology and Uranus rules Electricity and Thunder in the Sky. Jupiter is of the Sag fires and we know what he does, the Coyote Trickster! 9H stuff, Jupiter Zues sleeps with everyone disrepecting his wife, cheating with his sex addictions, thinking he's smarter than Uranus when he is not. Jupiter is personal not collective, and he is and rules as a human Patriarchal God... Patrairch RIP your time is over.
I haven't found any reference to Ouranos or Caelus (the Roman version of Ouranos) as a god of lightning and thunder--only Zeus/Jupiter.

Also, the Aquarian glyph () isn't about lightning and thunder, or electronic technology. It's about mind-waves. [IMO]
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Opal (05-22-2021)
Unread 05-22-2021, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Uranus is also gay ppl

And Transgender, and hermaphrodite, and with sex changes, and electricity, and the different and irregular.

It amazes me the amount of things going on in our world, that point to the Age of Aquarius, and yet we debate that we are still in Pisces.

I feel we are in Aquarius, but whoa, whoa, whoa feelings account for .....(fill in the blank ______)
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-23-2021)
Unread 05-22-2021, 02:59 AM

Statistics Canada, just had their mandatory census. The main questions referred to your sex at birth, and what sex you identify yourself as now.

Doesn't sound like Pisces to me.
Unread 05-22-2021, 03:03 AM

https://astrostyle.com/astrology-planets-uranus/

Uranus governs:

• Science and invention
  • The future
  • Liberation, rebellion
  • Eccentricity
  • Electricity
  • Life force energy
Doesn't this all sound familiar? Right now, it truly is a strange world. No?

Last edited by Opal; 05-22-2021 at 03:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-23-2021)
Unread 05-22-2021, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I haven't found any reference to Ouranos or Caelus (the Roman version of Ouranos) as a god of lightning and thunder--only Zeus/Jupiter.

Also, the Aquarian glyph () isn't about lightning and thunder, or electronic technology. It's about mind-waves. [IMO]

Me neither. I also agree with the mind waves.
Unread 05-22-2021, 03:29 AM

Brain waves are electrical.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
leomoon (05-22-2021)
Unread 05-22-2021, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Brain waves are electrical.
Mental fluidity includes the brain, but isn't limited to it.
Unread 05-22-2021, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Uranus is also gay ppl
That's SO unwoke, man!

Last edited by david starling; 05-22-2021 at 04:56 AM.
Unread 05-22-2021, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
https://astrostyle.com/astrology-planets-uranus/

Uranus governs:

• Science and invention
  • The future
  • Liberation, rebellion
  • Eccentricity
  • Electricity
  • Life force energy
Doesn't this all sound familiar? Right now, it truly is a strange world. No?

When I think of Uranus energy, I usually think first of separateness as opposed to togetherness. In personal natal charts, when someone is estranged from another, Uranus usually plays a role or trigger.

The past 4 years, we saw the United States try to separate itself from the rest of the globe, claiming somehow we were "better than"... I don't see this as an Aquarian trait, so perhaps Pisces/AQ cusp is more accurate?

A bit of both....On the cusp can take eons and generations to fully move on.

Ages which complement the opposing sign:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age
Something to consider:

Quote:

For instance, the Age of Pisces is complemented by its opposite astrological sign of Virgo (the Virgin); so a few refer to the Piscean age as the 'Age of Pisces-Virgo'.[25] Adopting this approach, the Age of Aquarius would become the Age of Aquarius-Leo. In his writings Ray Grasse also espouses the link between each sign of the zodiac and its opposite sign.[26]
Unread 05-22-2021, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
When I think of Uranus energy, I usually think first of separateness as opposed to togetherness. In personal natal charts, when someone is estranged from another, Uranus usually plays a role or trigger.

The past 4 years, we saw the United States try to separate itself from the rest of the globe, claiming somehow we were "better than"... I don't see this as an Aquarian trait, so perhaps Pisces/AQ cusp is more accurate?

Something to consider:

The Western tropical astrologers have been abusing the sidereal Zodiac by co-opting its Ages, for over a century. They were bound to come up with some wrong conclusions.

I know that sounds harsh, but it's the only way I can see to describe it--serial abuse of a perfectly respectable version of astrology, with its own Sign placements, used for drawing Charts and making predictions.

Last edited by david starling; 05-22-2021 at 06:44 AM.
Unread 05-22-2021, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Mental fluidity includes the brain, but isn't limited to it.
Sounds Piscean!
Unread 05-22-2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Sounds Piscean!
Notice the name of the Sign: "Aqua" suggests fluidity.
Unread 05-22-2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post

Something to consider:
I agree with the Aquarian separation, they can be distant. Much like the results that are achieving with Covid.

With 1 degree being 72 degrees, it does most be slowly. If Burgoyne’s theory is correct, that would put us at 2 degrees into Aquarius. We are definitely estranged from each other, on a worldwide basis. I am headed to your link now, but, coffee needs to be brewed first.
Unread 05-22-2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I agree with the Aquarian separation, they can be distant. Much like the results that are achieving with Covid.

With 1 degree being 72 degrees, it does most be slowly. If Burgoyne’s theory is correct, that would put us at 2 degrees into Aquarius. We are definitely estranged from each other, on a worldwide basis. I am headed to your link now, but, coffee needs to be brewed first.
Burgoyne was a tropicalist. 1 degree per 72 years is sidereal, so I discount his conclusions regarding the timing of the sidereal Aquarian Age. Ever wonder why there are so many different start-years guesstimated by so many otherwise excellent tropical astrologers? They weren't using an established sidereal Zodiac, they were making up their own, for Ages-only.

He had some heavy psychic abilities going for him, which I logically attribute to the approach of the tropical Aquarian Age. With two versions of the same Age-to-come, confusion has reigned supreme.

Opal, did you see what he said about the mysterious planet they were searching for, outside the orbit of Neptune?

Last edited by david starling; 05-22-2021 at 01:55 PM.
Unread 05-22-2021, 02:04 PM

It isn't just tropicalists disrespecting siderealism. There are siderealists who completely discount the tropical Zodiac.

I've noticed that most astrologers here prefer tropical, but still respect sidereal, especially Vedic.

Last edited by david starling; 05-22-2021 at 02:08 PM.
Unread 05-22-2021, 09:46 PM

Good thread title, since it leaves open the possibility that the Aquarian Age hasn't started yet.
Unread 05-23-2021, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Burgoyne was a tropicalist. 1 degree per 72 years is sidereal, so I discount his conclusions regarding the timing of the sidereal Aquarian Age. Ever wonder why there are so many different start-years guesstimated by so many otherwise excellent tropical astrologers? They weren't using an established sidereal Zodiac, they were making up their own, for Ages-only.

He had some heavy psychic abilities going for him, which I logically attribute to the approach of the tropical Aquarian Age. With two versions of the same Age-to-come, confusion has reigned supreme.

Opal, did you see what he said about the mysterious planet they were searching for, outside the orbit of Neptune?
Actually, I am very unimpressed with our society because we are not able to definitively agree on when the sidereal zodiac, or the tropical zodiac ages begin, or end. If we were capable of building the wonders of the world as they did in the past, or keep time, I would think more of our “advanced” society.

I know he used the tropical zodiac, except for the ages.

I remember something about another planet, but I would have to refresh my reading on it.

Funny that Aquarius is an air sign depicting water. Very often misjudged as a water sign. Rather, odd in itself.
Unread 05-23-2021, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Good thread title, since it leaves open the possibility that the Aquarian Age hasn't started yet.
Most people believe it hasn’t begun yet. Not many agree on a start date. The span of time is enormous. Sad really.
Unread 05-23-2021, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Most people believe it hasn’t begun yet. Not many agree on a start date. The span of time is enormous. Sad really.

I was under the impression that most tropicalists think that the Internet and high tech inventions are due to the sidereal Age of Aquarius having already begun. Glad that's not the case!
Unread 05-23-2021, 06:59 AM

Quote:
I was under the impression that most tropicalists think that the Internet and high tech inventions are due to the sidereal Age of Aquarius having already begun. Glad that's not the case!
Most book writings, have it ranging from 50 to 400 years from now. That’s one big span. Guess that’s why I started thinking on it. How can an advanced society, not understand the numbers of precession’s use, or start and end date? Most writings I found were on sidereal, hence my interest in the ages is sidereally, motivated.

I do see things on the web sometimes, but you can find anything you want to believe on there. My favourite web guy right now was introduced to me by JupiterAsc, (thank you) Praveen Mohan, and even with him, I don’t agree with all of his findings, but, I am impressed by most of his videos, it is interesting to watch his beliefs change, as he learns more.

Why does it concern you that I and a minority of others believe the sidereal age of Aquarius has begun? Praveen in one of his videos points out that censorship of thoughts have done more damage than good, even if an idea is wrong, it should be able to be voiced, it is in the learning and the journey, suppressing knowledge of either side diminishes society.

Much like Covid now, maskers try to ridicule or destroy anyone that tries to voice an alternative opinion. Ancient Indian culture welcomed the debate of all to encourage freedom of thought. Impressive, I regret not knowing more about Vedic astrology, maybe when I retire!

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great