Newbie need explanation about his chart

HMAli

Hello everyone ! I posted a thread about my chart I think in the wrong place, so i repost it here.Thank you and please excuse me for the embarras. In fact, I’m quite new to astrology, and i admit i don’t understand much about it, i found what is called my birth chart, it says i am Gemini asc Scorpio, but i can’t barely understand the rest of it. What does it says about me in general ? I recently graduated from college, but i live since 3 years in standby, like my life (work, love, money) is somewhat « frozen » and it’s a bit frustrating, and yet it’s somewhat strange because i always considered myself quite lucky. Oh and i would love to be into politics one day, does it says something about it ?

And also am i more plutonian, or jupiterian or saturnian ? What does this mean concretely ?

ZF4jZmblAmN1ZGx5AQR3ZmNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN5ZwV0BD.png

Thank you very much and please excuse me i don’t understand much things. Thank you !

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone ! I posted a thread about my chart I think in the wrong place, so i repost it here.Thank you and please excuse me for the embarras. In fact, I’m quite new to astrology, and i admit i don’t understand much about it, i found what is called my birth chart, it says i am Gemini asc Scorpio, but i can’t barely understand the rest of it. What does it says about me in general ? I recently graduated from college, but i live since 3 years in standby, like my life (work, love, money) is somewhat « frozen » and it’s a bit frustrating, and yet it’s somewhat strange because i always considered myself quite lucky. Oh and i would love to be into politics one day, does it says something about it ?

And also am i more plutonian, or jupiterian or saturnian ? What does this mean concretely ?

ZF4jZmblAmN1ZGx5AQR3ZmNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN5ZwV0BD.png

Thank you very much and please excuse me i don’t understand much things. Thank you !
Traditionally

because sun is above the horizon
your chart is a Day Chart

Scorpio ascendant is ruled by MARS :smile:

HMAli

Well sir, while I do understand english quite well I think, even if it's not my native language, I did not understand the sense of your sentence, it is certainly due to my bad undersanding of Astrology, what does it mean when you say Scorpio is ruled by Mars ?

Thank you and please sorry

JUPITERASC

Well sir, while I do understand english quite well I think,
even if it's not my native language,
I did not understand the sense of your sentence,
it is certainly due to my bad undersanding of Astrology,
what does it mean when you say Scorpio is ruled by Mars ?
Thank you and please sorry

Two diagrams to illustrate the concept of planetary rulership :smile:

ruler-of-the-ascendant.jpg

ruler-of-the-moon.jpg