What's their intentions next?

Amit89

A cousin and his younger brother tried to invite me to a pub lunch but I know its not genuine, they want to find out and control many aspects of my life.

They're negative people and bullies. I'm keeping silence and never there.

What are their intentions next?

Time: 22.20pm
Place: Birmingham, England
Date: today

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Your situation sounds frustrating.

I looked at the chart (I'll upload it here) and the overall theme has 8th house vibes.

We could use the 3rd and the 11th house as their significators, however it sounds more like they're open enemies to you. Thus, I looked at the 7th house as their significators.

The ruler of the 7th house, Saturn, is in the 8th house with Pluto. Indeed I see them being a source of limitation, and attempting power plays. I'd say their intentions have to do with the 8th house.

Are you able to cut contact with them? (block them) If so, it could do wonders in terms of not having to deal with their negative influence.

I hope this helps!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_amit89_hp.1293.139450.jpg
    astro_2gw_amit89_hp.1293.139450.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 20

Amit89

Thank you very much for this.

Can you analyse what in some sense maybe specifically they are trying to do I.e: find out information and maybe get to the finer details of various aspects of my life so they can destroy it?

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Pas de probème. :smile:

I can definitely give it a try. It'd be easier if I could see their birth charts compared to your birth chart. :innocent: If you have birth times, even better, but if not, I can still suss out a lot just from the aspects, etc.