Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-02-2020, 07:02 AM

Constant struggle all my life

No matter how hard I try, there is always a wall blocking me and I'm back to square one.

Last edited by Lily1983; 08-26-2020 at 12:51 PM.
Unread 07-02-2020, 11:42 AM

Re: Constant struggle all my life

Your chart seems to indicate that your identity has been shaped by people who are manipulative and restrictive so not allowing you to develop into your true self because they don't have good intentions for you so you need people support you. Your love life seems to indicate that you need someone that allows you to grow as a person and is not blocking your goals for yourself and not boring. Relationships could also come out of no where and have ups and downs with surprises. Your moon is supportive of your relationship planets so you would find it emotionally and psychologically beneficial to be in a relationship.

Last edited by curiousabout77; 07-02-2020 at 11:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to curiousabout77 For This Useful Post:
Lily1983 (07-04-2020)
Unread 07-02-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily1983 View Post
No matter how hard I try, there is always a wall blocking me and I'm back to square one.
I'm.a newbie to chart reading btw.
12 house moon.... known for being incredibly private and discomfort/trouble communicating emotions.
Believe in yourself
The Following User Says Thank You to Hayley00 For This Useful Post:
Lily1983 (07-04-2020)
Unread 07-02-2020, 08:26 PM

You are intelligent and come across as smart or dextrous with your mercury high up in the chart.

Yes I too agree, it feels that your sense of self, identity is undermined by toxic people. You can be manipulated and there may be power issues.

Its best to cut off, step away and move forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
Lily1983 (07-04-2020)
Unread 07-04-2020, 01:21 AM

You are all correct. It's my family who are controlling me and it's very complicated to explain.
Unread 07-04-2020, 04:38 AM

Hi,

You have a tight Sun-Saturn opposition, which means that you often get the feeling you take one step fwd. and 2 back, so very slow progress. However, Saturn only makes one steady and thorough.

You also have Moon-Mars square, which means that you want to actually rush through things and move fast ahead, else you feel flustered. There could also be issues with the parents, as Mars rules the family house.

However, your chart is like any other. We all have our set of problems, and so do you.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Lily1983 (07-05-2020)
Unread 07-04-2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily1983 View Post
You are all correct. It's my family who are controlling me and it's very complicated to explain.
You need to break free from your family situation if you can, cut them off, keep them at distance, do your own thing.

I'll come back to you with your PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
Lily1983 (07-05-2020)

Tags
constant, life, struggle