Psychic Ability

sagittariussoul

Just wondering if there was anything to indicate any kind of psyhic ability in my chart at all? Simply curious, and if anyone could give me any insight or intrepretation of such that would be great. :)

Attachments

• birthchart.jpg
    birthchart.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 56

SweetTruthSeeker

Maybe it's when u float in your opposite... when u do that u will be like a Pisces and that would probably give u psychic kinda abilities.
Plus that sun and Mercury being in the will probably make u extremely good with the psychology of the mind

And that Uranus and Neptune in the first house definitely

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Just wondering if there was anything to indicate any kind of psyhic ability in my chart at all? Simply curious, and if anyone could give me any insight or intrepretation of such that would be great. :)

You have mercury square the node. This aspect primarily is one of mental agility and excellent deductive skills. It is also an aspect of psychic abilities but these powers are often obscured by the intellect attributing these abilities to logical reasoning. The node is the single most powerful psychic symbols. Mercury conjunct the node gives unmistakable telepathy.
In your situation, the reason you are currently experiencing strong psychic phenomenon and the reason you are asking this question is because transiting node was conjunct your mercury during the last week or so and your psychic abilities will continue for a week or so as the transiting node is square your natal node.
The tnode was conjunct your mercury on November 27 and tnode was square your natal node on November 30.these days were the most potent for spontaneous psychic occurrences.
You may retain a level of psychic ability if you internalized this awareness.
rahu

sagittariussoul

You have mercury square the node. This aspect primarily is one of mental agility and excellent deductive skills. It is also an aspect of psychic abilities but these powers are often obscured by the intellect attributing these abilities to logical reasoning. The node is the single most powerful psychic symbols. Mercury conjunct the node gives unmistakable telepathy.
In your situation, the reason you are currently experiencing strong psychic phenomenon and the reason you are asking this question is because transiting node was conjunct your mercury during the last week or so and your psychic abilities will continue for a week or so as the transiting node is square your natal node.
The tnode was conjunct your mercury on November 27 and tnode was square your natal node on November 30.these days were the most potent for spontaneous psychic occurrences.
You may retain a level of psychic ability if you internalized this awareness.
rahu

Hi Rahu, thanks for your comment. My Nan who I was really close to passed in mid-october, and ever since then I had this strong sense of her presence, and could see her in my mind's eye, watching me whatever I do. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the transition you've just mentioned about those aspects? Or maybe it's just a strong imagiation? Either way, your comment struck me and I feel a lot more intuitive than normal.

sagittariussoul

Just a learner of astrology myself. A 8th house sun and Mercury too

Hello, it's nice to meet another fellow 8th house Mercury and Sun. I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but i always find it hard to meet other people who have the same-ish aspects and planets. Especially when the 8th house is concerned. I always feel like an out-sider because of it, if that makes sense?

rahu

Banned
Hi Rahu, thanks for your comment. My Nan who I was really close to passed in mid-october, and ever since then I had this strong sense of her presence, and could see her in my mind's eye, watching me whatever I do. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the transition you've just mentioned about those aspects? Or maybe it's just a strong imagiation? Either way, your comment struck me and I feel a lot more intuitive than normal.

As I said the mercury /node square is often felt as good intuition, but the square can give straightout psychic power when you acknowledge it.
You might cast you nans chart to see if there is any overlay. Check also you and hers composite and the tricomposite of you, her and her death date
rahu

sagittariussoul

As I said the mercury /node square is often felt as good intuition, but the square can give straightout psychic power when you acknowledge it.
You might cast you nans chart to see if there is any overlay. Check also you and hers composite and the tricomposite of you, her and her death date
rahu

Just attached my Nan's chart to the post. I don't know her exact time of birth. So i just left it as 12pm/unknown. Is there any way to sort of enhance this phsyhic ability when you have aknowledged it too at all?

Attachments

• nan.jpg
    nan.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 16

rahu

Banned
It would be helpful if you used astro. Com for her chart also .and it is very important to run the composite f you and her AND the 3way composite of you, her and the date of her death.
The easiest way to develop you abilities is to keep a dream journal. Every morning try to remember your dreams and write them down. Keep paper and pen next to your bed .if no dreams, tell your self at night to remember dreams the next morning. Keep trying and dreams will come after a few days .
rahu

sagittariussoul

It would be helpful if you used astro. Com for her chart also .and it is very important to run the composite f you and her AND the 3way composite of you, her and the date of her death.
The easiest way to develop you abilities is to keep a dream journal. Every morning try to remember your dreams and write them down. Keep paper and pen next to your bed .if no dreams, tell your self at night to remember dreams the next morning. Keep trying and dreams will come after a few days .
rahu

Hi Rahu, Sorry for the late reply on this thread. I've finally got some details for my nan's chart, although I still don't know her exact birth time, so I've just used 12pm (Someone said once that they used that as a default time). Anyway, I'll attatch a chart on this comment.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_jean.48963.41198.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_jean.48963.41198.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 16

rahu

Banned
hi sagittariussoul

you nan had strong psychic/astral abilities. she had sun conjunct the node with the Uranus/mercury and Uranus/Venus midpoints conjunct to the sun/node.so it seems likely there was a actual psychic connection with her rather than just your imagination

you might do a composite between you and she as since there are psychic abilities in each chart, the composite may show more specifically how they connect

rahu

SweetTruthSeeker

Hello, it's nice to meet another fellow 8th house Mercury and Sun. I'm not sure if it's just me or not, but i always find it hard to meet other people who have the same-ish aspects and planets. Especially when the 8th house is concerned. I always feel like an out-sider because of it, if that makes sense?

Hello 😉... nice to meet u too.
Yh... people with strong 8th house aspects are out there..lol Think it's just we like to stay hidden. 😂😂 But we out here. Always the person that is the most quite, mysterious in the room.

sagittariussoul

I personally feel everyone has the ability to develope ESP, just more people have potential...Here are some tips to finding ESP in chart:

Outer planets would rule psychic territory. Any soft aspects or conjunctions/oppositions to the luminaries (I would use tighter orbs) would show potential. Squares would cause tension in the ability.

Uranus [ Occult studies, divination, tarot, tea reading etc.. metaphysical, healing abilities, telepathy, insight, intuition, akashic records, higher-wisdom, astrology practices, moments of genius, fast processor information, electric, messengers, break from the new, extraterrestrial, astronomy, outer-space ]

Neptune [ Dreams/dreamwork, imagination, creativity, seeing auras, empathy, clairvoyance, shamanistic, mystical, astral realms, crystal divination, water divination, emotional sensitivity, collective unconcious, archetypes, ESP, spirit guides,
angels etc...sponge+absorbant+dissolvant, ]

Pluto [ Seeing through/x-ray vision (psychological), healing abilities, past life regression, communicating w/ beings+dead, channeling+mediumistic abilities, intuition, soul-retrival, kundalini, death+rebirth, transformations+transmutations, alchemy, magnetic. ]

also the Moon would play a role

Moon [ Intuition, dreams, subconcious mind and behaviour, feelings+emotions, receptivity, psychic awareness, empathy, shadow self, divine feminen polarity, magnetic, psyche+soul ]
Look at the aspects these planets make to personal/luminaries and in what houses they sit in to where you might find psychic abilities.

Sun sign in:
AQUARIUS: interest in metaphysics, eccentric subjects
PISCES: interest in the spiritual/mystical, empathetic, intuitive
CANCER: Extremely Intuitive
SCORPIO: Extremely intuitive
TAURUS: Intuitive

Moon sign in:
PISCES: (Empathetic, sensitive, mystical, imaginative, clairempathy, clairvoyance) primarily functions from astral body
CANCER: (psychic, sensitive, empathetic, watery, emotional,the past, clairempathy, clairvoyance)
primarily functions from emotional body
SCORPIO: (penetrating, deep, focused, emotional, watery, magnetised, transformational, healing)
primarily functions from emotional body
TAURUS: (grounding, intuitive, clairsentient, imaginative, motherearth vibe, fertile dreamstate)
primarily functions from etheric body
AQUARIUS: (Highly processed information, insightful, claircognizance, clairaudient, intuitive, eccentric)
primarily functions from mental body

Mercury sign in:
Cancer
Scorpio
Pisces
Aquarius
Sagittarius?

Emphasis on water signs or houses.
Also any planets in water houses: 4H, 8H, 12H
look there.
also 9H could indicate higher learning and a stellium in 1H could bring affinities in regards to planets.

Emotional/feeling houses:
4H intimacy with oneself, ones roots, ancestral heritage, the seat of the soul, one's true core essence, family, the womb
8H intimacy with another, bonding, partner tantric practice, the occult, the hidden, psychology, depths, death-rebirth, intensities
12H intimacy with all, becoming one with all, metaphysical, the subconcious, the hidden, dreams-astral realm, the dissolving of ego

I also seen around that sagittarius could be prophetic? idk.

edit; also mars and saturn should somehow play a role in whether or not these abilities are used appropriately rather than the individual not having anything grounding them. Mars shows energy put towards/passion/drives so maybe Mars unafflicted in a water house? and saturn (karma, form, structure, crystallization, foundation, practility, effort, self-control, discipline) unafflicted in a water house or 9H?

mars and-or saturn sextiles/trines to neptune, uranus or pluto.

Also now that I think about it,

Air signs (aquarius, gemini, libra) more so Aquarius (URANUS) + Gemini (MERCURY) are like messengers, they may unconsciously/subconciously be communicating divine messages to others. They may just "know" things. They may express things in ways that are understandable. very knowledgeable. ancient wisdom abilities. Air signs are more inclined to be claircognizance and clairaudient in rarer cases psychometry.

Earth signs (taurus, virgo, capricorn) sense things from the environment, their more in tune with their surroundings and grounded. They have more sense of being in their bodies (if not afflicted). They're more practical about applying spiritual concepts and may have affinity for nature, plants, animals... very intuitive. Earth signs may develope clairsentience.

Fire signs (aries, leo, sagittarius) would energise, warm, enlighten and inspire others. They would spark something divine in you. They illuminate things whether it's problems, issues, shadows or reflecting your own divine light. Fire signs may become clairvoyant. They are very creative and manifest things quickly. Some may have an ability of directing focus and intuitive impulses (aries). If afflicted ego conflicts. Magnetism in leo. Visionaries.

Check occult, psychic and witchcraft asteroids in conjunct or opposition your luminaries (keep orb tight under 2'), check quintiles, midpoints, lilith (also pallas athena) and the vertex connections. Some sabian symbols may give clues as well.

Hi, stellamora. Thanks for such a detailed response. Will probably check those asteroids at some point and i'll let you know of the placements.

sagittariussoul

hi sagittariussoul

you nan had strong psychic/astral abilities. she had sun conjunct the node with the Uranus/mercury and Uranus/Venus midpoints conjunct to the sun/node.so it seems likely there was a actual psychic connection with her rather than just your imagination

you might do a composite between you and she as since there are psychic abilities in each chart, the composite may show more specifically how they connect

rahu

My nan has been popping into my head a lot more recently, and I still see her in my dreams, but she always seems so distant. Any way, did a composit chart, though not sure if I did the right method and such. The second chart attatched is the correct one I think. Had to re-edit this a few times to get the right chart uploaded. Thanks again.

Attachments

• #.jpg
    #.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 11

sagittariussoul

Hello 😉... nice to meet u too.
Yh... people with strong 8th house aspects are out there..lol Think it's just we like to stay hidden. 😂😂 But we out here. Always the person that is the most quite, mysterious in the room.

I always feel a bit of an outsider with a strong 8th house, so it's always such a good feeling when you met another person with strong 8th house aspects. Haha, yes. I'm usually like a turtle hiding from the world lol. I've also been told a few times that i'm very hard to read and understand. And always look like i'm up to no good even though i'm innocent haha.

Alzander

Yeah, like others have mentioned really...there's never a set chart or pattern of signs in planets that indicate someone to be psychic....one of the beauties of astrology, it can never be too generic and assuming.

But of course there's alleged aspects etc that lean towards someone being psychicly tuned in and intuitive etc...this is only propelled and exaggerated too when someone has an intrinsic interest and passion for it in the first place...I.e mysticism, spirits, the occult, spiritual practise, being religious, otherworldly, dreamy, 'wishy-washy' and so fourth.

I've always been seen this way and probably refused it within myself but in recent years I've started to realise that I'm a deeply mystical and spiritual person which is important to be aware of if it's who you really are and why you're here and what you should be doing here on this planet and in this lifetime....maybe this is how you feel or have felt growing up etc?

I have quite a lot of the generic psychic traits and tendencies...Pisces sun, Mercury, mars and Saturn.......Uranus Aquarius kinda fits into the categories of it....Neptune and Jupiter Capricorn have their place in it but it's important to remember and point out within this thread that literally anyone can be and is psychic and there's tons of different ways of being an otherworldly person without it being obvious or stereotypical like seeing ghosts etc...
Clairvoyance, clairsentience, smelling things or beings that others can't, hearing them (many people are often misdiagnosed with mental conditions etc when in actual fact they have psychic gifts...of course this is down to your opinion and beliefs personally), detecting heat etc.....and of course it can be a case of a spiritual awakening too, many people experience this or think they have....a realised devotion to a higher purpose or more collective and desperate cause, feeling emotional randomly, sensations of feeling free or at peace with yourself and higher self etc etc etc...the list is pretty much endless.

Like someone previously mentioned too, being a Virgo perhaps the opposite of Pisces may be propelled within you and exerted in your thoughts and actions, however I didn't see any Pisces in your chart when I briefly looked but maybe I'm wrong and my eyesight is playing up lol.

There's a lot of interplanetary aspects that can indicate psychic and intuitive tendencies if you research it and look into it...I have many but it's not something I like to share with everyone and gloat about because people are soon to slam you with abuse and bigotry etc due to either them not having the same for themselves or they just don't understand it and resonate with it, therefore mocking it and being aggressive about it.

I'm Virgo ascendant which is how I will come across to new people in my life a lot of the time, the Pisces mysticism and dreamy nature remains hidden frequently while I'm serious and focused in daily life out in the world.,,so I guess all the 'psychic and otherworldly' stuff remains a solitary thing and with just close family and friends.

But it's also not just about being psychic, it influences and encourages artistic creativity, musical gifts, sometimes even sports such as martial arts etc....precognition of anticipating events and knowing what's coming more than others will and are capable of....it's really a vast area of research and study to look into and I would highly recommend expanding your knowledge further afield if it's something you're interested in and want to learn more about yourself.

My chart attached below.

Peace and Love fellow Starlovers.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 11

rahu

Banned
My nan has been popping into my head a lot more recently, and I still see her in my dreams, but she always seems so distant. Any way, did a composit chart, though not sure if I did the right method and such. The second chart attatched is the correct one I think. Had to re-edit this a few times to get the right chart uploaded. Thanks again.

very interesting, the composite with your nan show the north node at 20 Aquarius and the moon/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the node.....your moon is at 20 Aquarius also... this is the reason you are picking her up as the nodal axis is one of the primes indicators of psychic abilities and astral connections. likely her souls is on the astral plane and these energies are directly flowing through your emotions and subconscious.

I will do a bit more research on your charts and get back to you

rahu

rahu

Banned
very interesting, the composite with your nan show the north node at 20 Aquarius and the moon/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the node.....your moon is at 20 Aquarius also... this is the reason you are picking her up as the nodal axis is one of the primes indicators of psychic abilities and astral connections. likely her souls is on the astral plane and these energies are directly flowing through your emotions and subconscious.

I will do a bit more research on your charts and get back to you

rahu

it becomes more interesting. I added your named asteroid to the charts and in the composite chart you are at 7 Pisces with is exactly conjunct your natal node..7 Pisces

in addition in nan's natal you are exactly square her node and the Uranus/mercury and Uranus/venus midpoints. this is another indication of the nodal connection between you allowing her soul to contact you.

could you give me her given name? I am curious to how her asteroid fits in to this soul connection you have with your nan.

rahu

Taurus9

As already mentioned by others, I also have Mercury in 8th and can communicate with some psychic abilities. However, what others haven't mentioned as much is your moon, generally speaking.

Sometimes it seems too obvious to say but in general your moon is very strong in that it is the strongest part of your chart. It has two Trines (mine as well), one of them with Jupiter. This can only expand your psychic intuition, although Saturn sat negatively beside may make you use a lot of effort to access it properly.

On a side point, I'm intrigued by your name sagittariussoul when it is your ascendant. Your soul appears to be very much Virgo under the surface :p - this Mercurial energy again helpful with highly specific forms of communication.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
it becomes more interesting. I added your named asteroid to the charts and in the composite chart you are at 7 Pisces with is exactly conjunct your natal node..7 Pisces

in addition in nan's natal you are exactly square her node and the Uranus/mercury and Uranus/venus midpoints. this is another indication of the nodal connection between you allowing her soul to contact you.

could you give me her given name? I am curious to how her asteroid fits in to this soul connection you have with your nan.

rahu

I also just noticed that in the tricomposite for you,nan and chesterfield, the transiting south node has recently been conjunct your Saturn is moving toward a conjunction with your moon . this would indicate that you will continue to feel her for awhile longer.
rahu