Is it him stalking secretly?

SweetTruthSeeker

Fell out with a past love interest a while ago (odd circumstances) then out nowhere got a call from his friend, who acted as if they didn't know how they got my number or remembered who I was.lol
Even tho they said my name straight away on the call.
He told me to save his number and I never thought anything of it.

Something made me suspicious about him,

It is really the guy I fell out with number?
Or is it really his friend.
Like is the guy I fell out with watching me on whatsapp secretly, which can only be done through me already saving that number.

Uranus is in the first house so maybe it is the friend.. but Pluto sitting in the 11th... does that mean he's secretly watching for him?

Attachments

• IMG_0947.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

SweetTruthSeeker

ah but Mercury is domicile...right?
Combust usually means powerless...he can't (stalking)?

Maybe stalking is a strong word.. lol

Secretly watching me.

And technically he is not my ex.
Was a friend of my family's who expressed a keen interest in dating me but then suddenly out of nowhere got upset..( I have no idea about what)
Then just disappeared.

It's odd has he lives near me with his mother.

The call from his "friend" was random and odd has his friend is not a friend of mine.
Why would his friend have my number??

Tora

Maybe stalking is a strong word.. lol

Secretly watching me.

And technically he is not my ex.
Was a friend of my family's who expressed a keen interest in dating me but then suddenly out of nowhere got upset..( I have no idea about what)
Then just disappeared.

It's odd has he lives near me with his mother.

The call from his "friend" was random and odd has his friend is not a friend of mine.
Why would his friend have my number??
That is stalking.

muchacho

ah but Mercury is domicile...right?
Combust usually means powerless...he can't (stalking)?
Combust means he can't be seen. This is one of the few cases where combustion isn't a debility. If you want to go unnoticed, then having your significator combust is actually a good thing.

SweetTruthSeeker

Well the display picture on the whatsapp is R.i.P tribute and a picture of a guy who got murdered earlier this year. Who I don't know but is from the same area.

This picture not of any one I know..
Not the person of the number who it's meant to be or the boy I actually know and think it is.
I've always thought it's a bit odd If a person always shows a picture of another person but never themselves.
People I know that do that are always normal hiding/ stalking.