Can SOMEONE please help me?!?! anyone?!

waterbaby12

Hi...

so I have always been in tune with astrology but as of late I have been studying it to a much deeper level and I feel so very overwhelmed with the generic masses of information I get from the internet about my birth chart.

I am really looking for someone to perhaps comment on my birth chart - I really do value all individual opinions and it would really really help me in terms of helping me understand why such bad things keep happening to me.

I mean it's almost ridiculous. I have the worst luck and I innately feel there is such a deep karmic energy in my life....almost a karmic debt to be paid. I am only 22 - I moved from england to china when I was 18 and have spent the last four years here.

any interpretations/comments are welcome!!

waterbaby12

oh god I AM SO SORRY.

I am all over the place. I'll link the picture and also this:

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Pisces 11°28'25 in house 12 direct
Moon Scorpio 9°58'58 in house 7 direct
Mercury Aquarius 23°06'34 in house 12 retrograde
Venus Pisces 22°08'42 end of house 12 direct
Mars Aquarius 25°56'30 in house 12 direct
Jupiter Scorpio 14°39'06 in house 8 stationary (R)
Saturn Pisces 3°53'05 in house 12 direct
Uranus Capricorn 24°55'04 in house 11 direct
Neptune Capricorn 22°34'09 in house 11 direct
Pluto Scorpio 28°04'23 in house 8 stationary (R)
True Node Scorpio 26°53'47 in house 8 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Pisces 23°28'01
2nd House Taurus 13°48'17
3rd House Gemini 9°02'32
Imum Coeli Gemini 27°29'38
5th House Cancer 15°27'41
6th House Leo 8°39'43
Descendant Virgo 23°28'01
8th House Scorpio 13°48'17
9th House Sagittarius 9°02'32
Medium Coeli Sagittarius 27°29'38
11th House Capricorn 15°27'41
12th House Aquarius 8°39'43

Major aspects
Sun Trine Moon 1°29
Sun Trine Jupiter 3°11
Sun Conjunction Saturn 7°35
Moon Conjunction Jupiter 4°40
Moon Trine Saturn 6°06
Mercury Conjunction Mars 2°50
Mercury Square Pluto 4°58
Venus Sextile Uranus 2°46
Venus Sextile Neptune 0°25
Venus Trine Pluto 5°56
Venus Conjunction Ascendant 1°19
Mars Square Pluto 2°08
Saturn Square Pluto 5°49
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 2°21
Uranus Sextile Pluto 3°09
Uranus Sextile Ascendant 1°27
Neptune Sextile Pluto 5°30
Neptune Sextile Ascendant 0°54
Pluto Trine Ascendant 4°36
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 74

rahu

Banned
Hi waterbaby

You do have aspects of a strong karmic influence. You also have aspects that show you are exceedingly loving and sensitive to others in your surroundings. At the same time you have a extremely ambitious and selfish side. So you may sometimes be surprised when altruistic actions get negative reactions.
Your vertex is conjunct your desc/asc axis and square your named asteroid .this shows you have had many unworldly experiences and visions/sensation that make it clear karma is playing a direct role in your life .but the vertex is also the karmic river of the cosmos and all other souls and consciousness. So not all these unusual occurrences pertain to you. This can be a source of confusion
But your vertex is trine to your node so most of these ethereal influences will apply directly to you as the node is the axis that sifts the unconscious stream for influences specific to your karma .
Which brings us to a second major pattern in your chart.
Your node is conjunct icon and Pluto ,sextile to Uranus/neptune/pysche and trine to your venus/asc/pallas.
This pattern shows you to be a very loving person who is sensitive to others and nonjudgmental about the. This aspect shows that everyone you met likes you and feels your universal sensitivity.you can relate to many varied types and classes of people and are adroit harmonizing distinctions between such groups. With ixion conjunct the node, it almost seems like your karma brings you into contact with disparagent people so you can act as a mediator.

Your Pluto/noTde conjunction can be symbolic of past lives directly influencing your consciousness. This can give you innate abilities from past lives. Taken alone this aspect shows psychic abilities that tend to give connections to souls who have passed over. This aspect often gives power to affect others through your dreams whether you are conscious of this dynamic or not. With ixion conjunct the node and Pluto, it seems many of your past life experiences and other souls have lead confrontational life's. It may be why you are called on to harmonize others differences now.
With mercury square your node, you are marked with great intelligence, wit and deductive reasoning . This aspect also gives psychic abilities but you may not feel this and instead attribute you accurate intuitions to your deductive abilities.
I just noticed your named asteroid is also square Lilith, so you have these karmic influences emanating from your subconscious emotional "matrix".so not only does your external circumstances reflect a your karmic influences but your emotional reactions may also directly be affected by your karma rather than conscious or subconscious predilections .it is becoming more apparent to me that you have a "magical" heritage or past life.
I haven't even considered your 12th house dynamics and they also reflect a potentially occult heritage.

rahu

(

waterbaby12

will it ever get better for me? ever? how to confront past life karmic debts

Please someone help me. i have flooded this board with posts in individual questions but what i really seek is for someone to tell me how i go about paying this karmic debt or curse i am living with in which everything that could go wrong, goes wrong for me.

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 78

waterbaby12

please help me. my karmic debt is ruining my life

I have been told by many people since I was a little girl that this life is for me to repay a karmic debt. It is literally breaking me down bit by bit like the universe does not want me to be happy. could someone please look at my chart and tell me ANYTHING. how does one go about paying this debt??? anyone???

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 48

GuyWithWeirdChart

Re: will it ever get better for me? ever? how to confront past life karmic debts

Hey, I noticed that we have a birthday relatively close to one another, I'm march 7th, been going through some rough times as well these past few years. I also have read things about my karmic debt, i forgot what it was related to though. I see you also have the Mars-Conj Saturn and Mars Square Pluto, from what i've read these aspects can create a lot of tensions, I noticed you also have a 12th house stellium so I imagine your suffering would be considerably more severe than what i've had to deal with. From one 94' Pisces to another, I am sorry for what you are going through, I will send positive vibes your way.

waybread

Re: will it ever get better for me? ever? how to confront past life karmic debts

In the modern western astrology that I practice, there is no past lives karmic debt. You are using a concept that you cannot possibly verify to beat yourself up with.

You do have a loaded 12th house, but that is not evidence of accumulated past lives or karmic anything. So please stop making yourself miserable over this.

Just now transiting Saturn and Neptune are hitting your personal planets in Pisces, so it is only natural for you to feel low-energy and even depressed at this time.

With such a 12th house emphasis, you are probably best at working behind the scenes, and you value your privacy. The 12th house rules people in hospitals, prisons, nursing homes, convents, monastaries, or otherwise shut-in and isolated from society in some way. One of the best things you can do with a heavily tenanted 12th house is to volunteer or even work for people less fortunate than yourself, and who are isolated in some way. With that moon-Jupiter in Scorpio involving the 8th house, you would probably actually be good at working with hospice patients.

But you need to get out in some type of service for people less fortunate than yourself, or perhaps a humanitarian cause that is bigger than yourself. You value your privacy, but this isn't where your ability to be a blessing to other people lies.

If you help unfortunate people and want to call it "paying off your karmic debt," that's OK.

Last edited:

waybread

Re: please help me. my karmic debt is ruining my life

See my reply on your other thread. You'd also have to ask what kind of people would tell a little kid she has a huge karmic debt to pay.

waterbaby12

12th house stellium - any positivity in this AT ALL?!

I have a 12th house stellium. I know I know - I'm doomed.

can anyone look at my chart and tell me the way out of this because I am losing my ******* mind

waterbaby12

12th house stellium. I don't want to f****** serve people.

I dont want to ******* serve people. I don't want to spend my life serving and it makes me so angry being told and told again this is the only way out of my bad luck. I refuse to adhere to this. I categorically will not spend my life serving others. I don't know where this comes from but thinking about it I feel like there is literal electricity running through my veins.

I don't know where my anger or alpha-female type attitude comes from but it is alot more consuming than the need to serve people. I refute this.

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 33

waterbaby12

Re: 12th house stellium. I don't want to f****** serve people.

I don't want to spend my life in ******* isolation working in a hospital.

THATS NOT WHAT I WANT. Why do people keep telling me my only hope is working is a hospice? NO NO NO NO NO

I left england at the age of 18 and moved to china. I don't want to be trapped I want to be FREE

waterbaby12

I don't want to do that.

I don't want to serve or work in a hospital. I don't want to and I won't.

It makes me so angry to be told that that I feel like there is electricity running through my veins. How would anyone feel being reduced to that????

work in a hospital then youll be fine????? no.

(no anger directed at you in anyway - thanks for the reply - this is just my reaction to reading those things)

Bina

I don't want to spend my life in ******* isolation working in a hospital.

THATS NOT WHAT I WANT. Why do people keep telling me my only hope is working is a hospice? NO NO NO NO NO

I left england at the age of 18 and moved to china. I don't want to be trapped I want to be FREE

Calm down! You don't have to do that if you don't want to!
what do you want to do? What do you like doing?

Last edited:

Bina

Re: 12th house stellium. I don't want to f****** serve people.

Have a look at the following site, to give you some idea about your 12th house planets, there are many ways to express the energies of this placement:

http://www.healwithastrology.com/category/12th-house/

I think the key to your troubles is your Mars in the 12th house, you need to express this energy in a positive manner, this may be of interest to you as well:

http://freespiritedmind.com/blog/natal-mars-in-the-12th-house/

Your Mars in the 12th is what Jeff Green, a karmic astrologer, named a skipped step, something you have missed to deal with in a previous life - it squares the NN/Pluto conjunction. You have Venus (exalted in Pisces!), ruler of your SN on the Asc., so you need to express love and beauty as well as deal with your anger.

I don't want to do that.

I don't want to serve or work in a hospital. I don't want to and I won't.

It makes me so angry to be told that that I feel like there is electricity running through my veins. How would anyone feel being reduced to that????

work in a hospital then youll be fine????? no.

(no anger directed at you in anyway - thanks for the reply - this is just my reaction to reading those things)

Hey waterbaby, don't get angry. Although having electricity running through your veins does sound kinda cool...I like your martian passion...that energy would be amazing if it was turned into you being so angry/passionate/frustrated at something, you used that energy to go out and fix 'it?' Finding what that is may be trickier but hey, don't think that working in a hospital is reducing yourself either...if it's not for you that's fine, but you should be proud and thankful for the people who do. Anyway, what do you want to do? In an ideal world? Find what you love and let it kill you. To hell with Karmic debt. You have electricity in your veins!!

Last edited:

waterbaby12

my ideal job would be a psychiatrist/psychologist to extremely damaged and interesting people - which I know is selfish I just find people so fascinating.

I could never work in a corporation or big business - I have a very uncomfortable relationship with authority - I don't do well with it at all - like even if I want to my very nature doesn't allow it.

One of the reasons I was so confused that I had no fire in my chart and my mars is in a quite passive sign like aquarius

my ideal job would be a psychiatrist/psychologist to extremely damaged and interesting people - which I know is selfish I just find people so fascinating.

I could never work in a corporation or big business - I have a very uncomfortable relationship with authority - I don't do well with it at all - like even if I want to my very nature doesn't allow it.

One of the reasons I was so confused that I had no fire in my chart and my mars is in a quite passive sign like aquarius

Yeah, counselling and psychiatry is something I would have picked for you too because of all your 12th house placements and your exalted Venus. You're only 22, so not wanting to spend your life helping other people is normal and healthy. BUT don't be surprised if that Martian energy comes back and you find yourself humbled, time and again.

Within the next few years of personal growth, your compassion will grow and you will have the focus to help others. But right now you want to concentrate on yourself? That's not selfish. The fact you think it's selfish, is your Venus Pisces talking...you are stuck between your own desires and the guilt you feel for everything around you. That 'guilt' will turn into passion to helping others. But first, psychiatry.

Are you studying? Even if you are not studying psychology, you could go to college and do a counselling course, which you will be learning about how other people's mind works in the course. I understand you're more interested in the facts than helping just now, that could be the 12th house influence of preferring to 'observe,' but if you do psychiatry, it will inevitably lead to helping people.

And btw, everything does always go wrong. It's not in your head, everything usually goes wrong. The difference is if you have people around you to help pick up the pieces then it doesn't seem as bad. Do you have a close-knit family, or someone who looks out for you?

Last edited:

With regards to your mars in Aquarius and Martian energy, I think you will enjoy researching various parts of your birth chart.

Try looking up the aspects from your chart:
- Mercury-mars conjunction,
-then search, Mercury 12th house, mars 12th house, Mercury in Aquarius, mars in Aquarius.
- Your mars and Mercury both square Pluto in Scorpio...do the same research.

these things will help you feel less confused about yourself, although I would wait for an astrologer to give you an in-depth reading. But these are things you could start looking up yourself.

- You also have a trine between your Pisces Venus and Pluto and Jupiter...research that, you are a powerful young lady with a good heart...

Last edited: