Will I get the job I just applied for?

lux111

This is kind of an event chart and horary... I asked the question the minute I sent the application.

Ok so I'm Moon in Cancer in H1 at 29 degrees.. so I'm essentially strong by domicile and house but void, and at 29' something is about to change for me in a big way. I'm heading into Leo where I have no dignity.. this doesn't seem good.

My last Ptolemaic aspect to a traditional planet was a sextile to Venus back at about 4' Cancer. When I change signs I'll square Taurus Sun, my dispositor, who is on the MC then I will square Taurus Mercury.. Then I'll square Venus, the job.

I make no positive aspects in Leo except to sextile the PoF from 11' and then the NN from 13'

Once I'm in Virgo in my second house by Friday I'll trine the Sun, then Mercury, then Venus.

So I guess It's gonna be a rough week but I will have some things sorted out by Friday. Don't know about a yes for the job though. What do you think? If you can see any advice from the chart as well please feel free to share.

PS. The job is Taurus and it's a mining company (Earth) that pays really well (Venus). (Also if anyone wants to hire me please DM I want to work so bad :sad: )

Attachments

• Will I get the job horary chart.jpg
    Will I get the job horary chart.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

lux111

Could anyone please give me feedback on this idea:

The thing I don't see or understand (inconjunct) is Jupiter (a big opportunity) currently hidden, but relating to detective work, especially around crime or death (H8). Jupiter is the ruler of Sag H6 (providing a service, working, maybe to people far away and overseas) and Pisces H9 (spiritual pursuits, psychic things, astrology, again to people overseas), and Jupiter sits in Aquarius, (using technology, internet, worldwide groups.. also is a bit weird).

Within H9 is the intercepted sign (not able to express itself) of Aries, ruled by Mars, whom I last conjoined, (what I've been doing) who sits in my 12H (again, secret) and whom trines Jupiter, and sextiles the Sun. Mars rules my H4 (at home) and H5 (creative things I love to do)

Perhaps I should do some psychic or astrology work from home.. although obviously I'm too scared to do that. I mean I do it all the time for people for free, I'm just scared to charge for it in case I get something wrong. But psychic detective work and forensic astrology is my passion...

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon applies to Venus, but it moves out of its exaltation into being peregrine in Leo. Then before it aspects the job, Mercury in the 10th gets in the way.

I think Merc in the 10th may get this job.

lux111

Moon applies to Venus, but it moves out of its exaltation into being peregrine in Leo. Then before it aspects the job, Mercury in the 10th gets in the way.

I think Merc in the 10th may get this job.

I think so too... Although they will hire a bunch of people, Mercury as the ruler of double-bodied signs I suppose can mean multiple people. Moon peregrine meaning it "doesn't have anything to offer'' might suggest I don't have the right tickets or licences I would need