Event chart for Newyears eve incident.

Chrysalis

Ive been studying electional astrology recently, and have done a chart of the assault that happened Newyears eve.

The time i've used, was the time my boyfriend i went out with left me at 12.30am approx.

Inkedastro_2gw_new_years_eve.63978.188475_LI.jpg

The first thing ive noticed is asc ruler venus at 23 degrees scorpio is conjunct fixed star Unukalbai, which can be about drunken outbursts,violence, there's more meanings but these ones fit the scenario the best.

We have malefic mars in an angular house (using wholesigns), and at an anaretic/sensitive degree ready to change signs, this is very meaningful with regards to it being mars related.

We then have another malefic planet saturn, angular, exactly by degree squaring the asc.

There is the moon applying trine to neptune, which could be that some kind of drug was involved, im not too sure about this, or if i should even take this trine into account.

This is all im getting so far, im posting this for astrological study reasons, and to see if anyone else can see anything else i've missed.

Tandy

Banned
mars was flirting with sexy intentions from 12th with some 8th house party plan and 5th house prideful hurt and humiliated moon blew it it to smithereens, lol. moon was drunk, entertained and deluded.

Uranus in the 1st called the police and 10th house came running and Mars got involved and went to jail.

That's what I see.

Cap

Hi Chrysalis!

Sorry to hear about what happened to you.

If this was election chart it would have been unfortunate one. Venus, L1 is in detriment, Moon in fall and via combusta. I don't think Saturn is malefic here but Mars is malefic being on a fixed star Scheat. Also, both POF and POF dispositor conjunct fixed star Antares. Antares is the heart of Scorpio and can signify violence among other things. It's not that royal stars are necessarily always malefic (including Antares), but they are always malefic to POF. It is not good to have POF on royal star in any kind of chart, especially not in election/event chart.

If I understand correctly, this is the chart for the moment when your boyfriend left which means that actual incident must have happened later. In my experience, all significant events during the day (and night) usually coincide with planetary aspect/conjunction to angles or POF and/or angles or POF changing signs. There is really no other way for astrology to describe events on this low level since angles and POF are the only moving parts on hourly/minutes basis. While basic delineation techniques from horary work it is difficult to generalize these charts since the same event chart can signify different things for different people. Outer planets are significant (sorry "visible light theory purists"), they mostly work by conjunction (but they don't rule the signs) and antiscia works also.

With that in mind, possible time (and event chart) of assault:
- around 0:45 AM
- around 0:53 AM
- around 1:05 AM
- around 1:20 AM
etc.

What is the time window between the time your boyfriend left and the time when you realized what happened?

In all these charts AC and MC are in the same signs as in the chart that you posted and general interpretation is more or less the same but maybe you can pinpoint the exact time of incident by using this technique.

Chrysalis

Hi Chrysalis!

Sorry to hear about what happened to you.

If this was election chart it would have been unfortunate one. Venus, L1 is in detriment, Moon in fall and via combusta. I don't think Saturn is malefic here but Mars is malefic being on a fixed star Scheat. Also, both POF and POF dispositor conjunct fixed star Antares. Antares is the heart of Scorpio and can signify violence among other things. It's not that royal stars are necessarily always malefic (including Antares), but they are always malefic to POF. It is not good to have POF on royal star in any kind of chart, especially not in election/event chart.
What about saturn being exactly in a square by degree to the Asc, wouldn't this be malefic in terms of myself ? Oh! mars is on scheat too, i missed this, I know the sign change was significant being so close. I didn't look at POF either, so thank you for including this.
If I understand correctly, this is the chart for the moment when your boyfriend left which means that actual incident must have happened later.
Yes my boyfriend left me around 12.30 as i was refusing to leave with him, new evidence suggests i left the pub alone around 1 am, so around 1.20am could be a possibility.
In my experience, all significant events during the day (and night) usually coincide with planetary aspect/conjunction to angles or POF and/or angles or POF changing signs. There is really no other way for astrology to describe events on this low level since angles and POF are the only moving parts on hourly/minutes basis. While basic delineation techniques from horary work it is difficult to generalize these charts since the same event chart can signify different things for different people. Outer planets are significant (sorry "visible light theory purists"), they mostly work by conjunction (but they don't rule the signs) and antiscia works also.

With that in mind, possible time (and event chart) of assault:
- around 0:45 AM
- around 0:53 AM
- around 1:05 AM
- around 1:20 AM
etc.

What is the time window between the time your boyfriend left and the time when you realized what happened?
I didn't realize till the morning after, but going on the police investigation, ive been told the taxi driver took me home at 3.30am, and i'd (supposedly) been spotted in the town centre for around 2hrs before this, where the taxis were. So if i left the pub at 1am (ish) and ive ended up in the city centre, then it must have happened on the way there in a vehicle, its only like a 5min drive from the pub to the city centre.
In all these charts AC and MC are in the same signs as in the chart that you posted and general interpretation is more or less the same but maybe you can pinpoint the exact time of incident by using this technique.

Also what about when mars changes signs, mars is at 29'59 pisces at around 1.30am, do you think also the sign change could have been the trigger to the mars related assault ? Especially as mars is both asc/moons dispositor.

Chrysalis

This venus/mercury semi sextile seems to be saying something too.

Venus is semi sextile mercury/vehicles, and mercury is in the 3rd house of short distance travel.

And mercury is conjunct this fixed star "24°01 Sagittarius - Lesath (Scorpion's Sting - with Shaula): Danger, desperation, immorality and malevolence, connected with acid poisons, accidents, catastrophes, operations. Unfortunate; Mercury/ Mars"

And what about mercury being in the sign of sagittarius, it could mean this was a foreign guy, and 95% of the taxi drivers are foreign where i live.

Last edited:

Cap

What about saturn being exactly in a square by degree to the Asc, wouldn't this be malefic in terms of myself ?

Any planet can be malefic or benefic depending on their dignity. In this particular chart Moon, Venus, Mercury and Mars to some extent are malefic and represent undesirable things. Saturn and Jupiter are benefics in this chart. In my experience outer planets are always malefic in worldly matters, I've rarely seen them to signify something good.

In astrological symbolism, the incident is represented by Moon applying to conjunct Venus and Venus being in trine with Mars. Both Moon and Venus are in terrible condition and are disposed by Mars. It is popular in modern western astrology to use Mars as a signification for sex but IMO Venus rules sex, as it is in Vedic astrology. So there is strong sex/violence connection in the chart, especially considering the condition of Venus and reception between Venus and Mars. So, the possibility is certainly there in the chart.

Also what about when mars changes signs, mars is at 29'59 pisces at around 1.30am, do you think also the sign change could have been the trigger to the mars related assault ? Especially as mars is both asc/moons dispositor.

According to my software, Mars changes signs at 02:20 AM and few minutes before that ASC changes signs. This means that from 02:20 AM we have much more dignified Mars and he is also strong L1 in the chart. IMO, the incident probably happened before 02:20 AM.

Oh! mars is on scheat too, i missed this, I know the sign change was significant being so close. I didn't look at POF either, so thank you for including this.Yes my boyfriend left me around 12.30 as i was refusing to leave with him, new evidence suggests i left the pub alone around 1 am, so around 1.20am could be a possibility.I didn't realize till the morning after, but going on the police investigation, ive been told the taxi driver took me home at 3.30am, and i'd (supposedly) been spotted in the town centre for around 2hrs before this, where the taxis were. So if i left the pub at 1am (ish) and ive ended up in the city centre, then it must have happened on the way there in a vehicle, its only like a 5min drive from the pub to the city centre.

This venus/mercury semi sextile seems to be saying something too.

Venus is semi sextile mercury/vehicles, and mercury is in the 3rd house of short distance travel.

And mercury is conjunct this fixed star "24°01 Sagittarius - Lesath (Scorpion's Sting - with Shaula): Danger, desperation, immorality and malevolence, connected with acid poisons, accidents, catastrophes, operations. Unfortunate; Mercury/ Mars"

And what about mercury being in the sign of sagittarius, it could mean this was a foreign guy, and 95% of the taxi drivers are foreign where i live.

Personally, I don't use non Ptolemaic aspects. If you suspect involvement of taxi driver in the incident chart can support that. There is a mixed testimony. Jupiter L3 is well dignified but he's conjunct Antares (for royal stars I look up to 2 degrees on either side) and the incident very much looks like Antares kind of thing. Jupiter is also POF dispositor. On the other hand, malefic detrimented Mercury is natural ruler and also Mercury rules 9th (foreigners). Chart for 1:42 AM has Mercury sextile ASC, chart for 02:00 AM has POF conjunct Mercury.

Chrysalis

Thanks cap for your input, its much appreciated.

Im thinking taxi driver, as when CID have spoken to the people who worked on the bar in the pub that night, they could remember my boyfriend leaving me because of his height (hes a lot taller than me and goes gym), like i said he said he left me around 12.30 as he had work the next day, and he needed to get off....and hes also not a person to put up with someone telling him to F*** off, so he left me alone.

The bar people said they didn't notice anyone around me, who i may have left with, so im presuming i left the pub when they kicked the last people out and got into a taxi, as taxi's park outside the pub.

That night also id lost my purse, so maybe id got into a taxi and had no money/purse to pay him, so he did the assault as punishment for not being able to pay him, and then dropped me into town...idk for sure though. The venus semi sextile mercury in the 3rd house seemed for me to support that.

Saturns dignified yes, in cap, but in the chart saturn's exactly almost by the min, square the asc (with the time ive used), and if we use whole signs is also angular, so i personally regardless of dignity see saturn as a malefic here.

Venus being debilitated in scorpio and also moon makes sense as the original prediction was to do with my natal mars/pluto/venus conjunction i have in libra, so its the plutonic energy again that has got me by transit.

So your looking at jupiter for L3, yes dignified, but is conjunct antares, well yes this makes more sense than the merc placement, even thought merc also sits in the 3rd house.

I left the pub around 1am, i was seen on CCTV camera in town for a good hr and half of hours trying to get a taxi, i got a taxi finally home, when the police officer paid a taxi driver for me, this was at 3.30am, so time wise it seems to be between 1am-2am (ish) give or take, that the assault took place. THis coincides with mars changing signs/or being at 29+ degrees ready to change signs.

Cap

Which planet rules ascendant in your natal chart?

Saturn aspect to ASC happened at 0:30 AM and by that time nothing has happened yet. There is little Saturn involvement in subsequent charts.

Yes, it is combination of all significations in the event chart combined with your natal chart that produced "being in the wrong place at the wrong time" effect. But in different circumstances it would have manifested differently, maybe even as a nightmare dream if you were asleep at that time. Dream experiences also release karma, there is really no difference.

Chrysalis

Im a sagg 29,40 rising, ruler jupiter (kinda).

"Being in the wrong place at the wrong time", but this prediction was predicted to me in june last year by a member on here called unique astrology, so i don't believe it was being in the wrong place at the wrong time, it was written for me, regardless.

If you go to the 1st page of the link i gave, the prediction is there, he said it was to do with my natal venus/pluto/mars conjunction in libra and would be mars related, he didn't say a rape as such, but i should have known with having these 3 planets conjunct, what they've brought me into my life so far.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I'm very sorry to hear, Chrysalis.

Do you have a time stamp of the CCTV vid? In criminal astrology, they say that if the lord of the 7th is in the 6th, it means you were stalked and in Pisces he could have been hiding or it was (obviously) just at night. That doesn't mean that it wasn't the taxi driver necessarily but I think you were followed. Definitely agree we need to combine this with your natal chart and any other event chart you can get to see a clearer picture.

Chrysalis

I'm very sorry to hear, Chrysalis.

Do you have a time stamp of the CCTV vid? In criminal astrology, they say that if the lord of the 7th is in the 6th, it means you were stalked and in Pisces he could have been hiding or it was (obviously) just at night. That doesn't mean that it wasn't the taxi driver necessarily but I think you were followed. Definitely agree we need to combine this with your natal chart and any other event chart you can get to see a clearer picture.

I dont have a time stamp of the cctv vid, no.

CID have only asked for the vid footage from the pub from 10-1am that night, i left just after 1am (which has been confirmed by the bar staff who was working that night), so any footage after that of me getting into a car/taxi has now been lost/erased as the footage has now been over rided.

Cap

Im a sagg 29,40 rising, ruler jupiter (kinda).

The reason I asked is because usually it is the natal ASC ruler that personally connects you with some event chart. In this case as the POF dispositor which is very important role.

"Being in the wrong place at the wrong time", but this prediction was predicted to me in june last year by a member on here called unique astrology, so i don't believe it was being in the wrong place at the wrong time, it was written for me, regardless.

If you go to the 1st page of the link i gave, the prediction is there, he said it was to do with my natal venus/pluto/mars conjunction in libra and would be mars related, he didn't say a rape as such, but i should have known with having these 3 planets conjunct, what they've brought me into my life so far.

Yes, astrology can make extremely precise predictions but the future is not set in stone. Astrology is more about recognizing potential, predisposition or probability for something to manifest. Otherwise, electional astrology (choosing the best time for some activity) would be meaningless (if you don't have a choice).

Natal potential and predispositions (or karmic impressions) are nothing more than behavioral patterns, fears, traumas, preferences, often repeated thoughts etc., in short memories or information buried deeply in unconscious mind. They may or may not be from this life. They manifest into experience (action) in similar way the content of your unconscious mind creates dreams. The more you are aware, the more you are in "now moment" - the more you are in the drivers seat. The less you are aware of "now moment" - the more you are susceptible to these natal predispositions. Once karmic impression is consciously recognized it dissolves and can no longer manifest itself. This can be achieved by meditation, and there are plenty of other techniques as well.

BlackLioness87

I wanted to suggest something. With event charts it's better to look at them as transits, so you have to make a synastry between your natal chart and the incident chart. Usually, the victim's moon is in the MC of the event chart, this means you were very vulnerable at that moment. I suggest trying to set the event chart for the time your moon was on the MC or IC. You should also use asteroids as karma, nessus, dejanira, persephone, and others. Look what transiting planet or asteroid was on your vertex or dsc the moment your boyfriend left you in the pub. In forensic astrology a lot of asteroids are used because they add important details, you shouldn't miss testing some in your chart.

BlackLioness87

You may also try to test the time your Venus or ASC were on the MC. Also look at transiting Sedna (an asteroid related to trust and betrayal).